Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that doesn’t look like a standard hospital ward?
this makes me think that this is something planned.
like some kind of surgery. Or a cosmetic surgery perhaps!
Yeah I thought it was weird that she has her ring on, usually patients have to remove this but it depends but it’s on the hand that her IV is in which is even more odd that she’s still wearing it.

Reactions: 5
Erim prob just got excited to get the IV so she could take a photo opportunity for IG engagement.

Most normal people would not think of taking photos when they are poorly/in hospital. Erim sees it as perfect opportunity to drive up engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s not even the nails she’s got now she’s so embarrassing
i think it is the nails she has recently if u look at her thumb, it looks like just her middle finger is a little pink on the tip

Erim prob just got excited to get the IV so she could take a photo opportunity for IG engagement.

Most normal people would not think of taking photos when they are poorly/in hospital. Erim sees it as perfect opportunity to drive up engagement.
lmaooo imagine she's just getting blood work done :ROFLMAO: what happened to keeping 90% of ur life private? why post this erim? this seems like something that should stay private? oh yeah u need the attention

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i think it is the nails she has recently if u look at her thumb, it looks like just her middle finger is a little pink on the tip

lmaooo imagine she's just getting blood work done :ROFLMAO: what happened to keeping 90% of ur life private? why post this erim? this seems like something that should stay private? oh yeah u need the attention
Yeah you're right I also can see that it's her recent nails. The angle just makes you think otherwise.

Annd you hit the nail on the head lol, if shes so private why would she post something SO PERSONAL!!? normal people would just want their friends and fam to know. If she thought her followers were worried about her absence she could've just passed it off as a mental health or social media break and posted about it later on.

I remember something(but I'm not entirely sure so don't quote me) in her stories where she said that for safety/privacy she posts her stories later on, after she's left the place or had the appointment. So could this mean she's not eating breakfast at 11am,or waking up then? What app would you even use to delay all your stories?

That doesn't seem plausible, but please correct me if she does indeed post her stories later rather than at the time she's doing the activity/meeting someone.

Reactions: 3
Same about ekam I considering it before but honestly she also gives bad vibes to me lol, she seems super harsh like it’s amazing what she’s achieved but idk something feels off about her

Might just be me but I think posting yourself in hosp is very attention seeking

Lol why say ‘please don’t worry’ after uploading that 🤣 anything for interaction with her 😅
has she mentioned why she's in hospital? I haven't really been on insta that much recently, been a bit busy.

Hope everyone is well. I do love catching up on the thread when I've missed a few days or so :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably there because her diet is crap and she doesn't know how to eat proper food. The level of mental derangement she has to then post this cryptic B.S. is unreal. Delusional.

I honestly agree with this 💯

She is so deranged

No one asked or cared why she was silent on stories today other than desperate old men wanting free foot content. Sis has 250K followers, averages 10K likes on most pics and 3-4K on a good day on reels, literally no one engages with you to be concerned about the fact you didn’t post your slice of toast today 😂

“Bit out of it” but managed to pick up her phone, take a pic, write out two captions and post two stories while also checking all her “kind” messages. The most desperate pick me I’ve ever come across. Let’s be honest she’s on an IV drip to receive much needed fluids since she doesn’t eat or drink anything nutritious. Has anyone seen this girl drink water or post a water bottle? Because we all know she would be “drink your pani guys 🧿🪬” if she was lol.
You only see her with a water bottle when its a #ad #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember something(but I'm not entirely sure so don't quote me) in her stories where she said that for safety/privacy she posts her stories later on, after she's left the place or had the appointment. So could this mean she's not eating breakfast at 11am,or waking up then? What app would you even use to delay all your stories?

That doesn't seem plausible, but please correct me if she does indeed post her stories later rather than at the time she's doing the activity/meeting someone.
I think she may take photos somewhere eg out to dinner & post it when she’s left? That’s what I do when I go out in general, only because I don’t want the off chance of someone I know being in the area I hate awkwardly seeing someone :ROFLMAO:
It is a small chance but especially when you go out locally it’s a life saver!
so I do get why she does especially with all those guys commenting on her page but I don’t think she would for her home posts??

Reactions: 4
I think she may take photos somewhere eg out to dinner & post it when she’s left? That’s what I do when I go out in general, only because I don’t want the off chance of someone I know being in the area I hate awkwardly seeing someone :ROFLMAO:
It is a small chance but especially when you go out locally it’s a life saver!
so I do get why she does especially with all those guys commenting on her page but I don’t think she would for her home posts??
It wouldn't surprise me, lots of influencers are recommended to do this when they're out and about, by their management for security/personal safety reasons as well. For events that they've been invited to attend, some do post Stories there and then, but it's strange to do that when she's in the privacy and safety of her home. I've heard so many horror stories about stalkers, burglaries etc. safety should always come first. We've been told that she is also one of 100 or so victims of a particularly nasty troll, and part of ongoing investigations into that person, so she may have been told to post her Stories later, keep locations vague etc. by the police or whoever manages her now

Reactions: 3
No you’re right it’s a private hospital ward I’ve been in one like that with the TV. You don’t get a TV in a NHS hospital even if you have your own room. So she’s acting like she’s been taken into hospital unexpectedly LOL FFS this desperado crab never misses an opportunity to post her FULL empty life not the 10% she claims. I mean why would you post “ok a bit out of it”, When you know you’re going into a pre booked private hospital suite & staying there. Oh yeah this is what this crabby girl does - begging it 24/7 🤦‍♀️🙄🤡🤡

Reactions: 6
whoever ends up starting thread #8 we must do a pole on what we think she's getting done 🤭

my guess is nose because although she likes to brag about her nose, she does have a bump on the bridge that u can see in side profile pics and we know miss pick me erim certainly cannot be showing her ethnicity through natural features
or she's finally dealing with the situation going on with her man chest deformity

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No you’re right it’s a private hospital ward I’ve been in one like that with the TV. You don’t get a TV in a NHS hospital even if you have your own room. So she’s acting like she’s been taken into hospital unexpectedly LOL FFS this desperado crab never misses an opportunity to post her FULL empty life not the 10% she claims. I mean why would you post “ok a bit out of it”, When you know you’re going into a pre booked private hospital suite & staying there. Oh yeah this is what this crabby girl does - begging it 24/7 🤦‍♀️🙄🤡🤡
I'm surprised she hasn't complained about the hospital yet. Anyways, as much as she's annoying I hope there's nothing major that's wrong with her.

Reactions: 2
I think the mirrored stuff looks tacky af. Probs dehydration or lack of nutrients from her self-imposed eating problems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.