Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have an undergrad and masters degree, a published researcher and have worked in 4 mental health services YET I don’t even talk like this psycho. Pls, stfu about psychology, Erim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Neutron ... Pls erim 😅😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣
she reads one chapter of a book that has been rinsed a million times all over the internet and makes a story teaching people 😭
She does this so much, it’s all boring bullshit. Also, why does she use the same butterfly filter

Reactions: 3
What is sis on about now? She has 250k followers and can barely get 10k likes View attachment 1209210
OMG this is hysterical!! She is hardly one to talk - Little Miss 'I-Hide-Negative-Reviews-On-Trust-Pilot" and lie about every single facet about who she is, her sewer product, has super low engagement, tons of fake followers (like most verified accounts). Pot. Kettle. Black. What a dummy!

Reactions: 6
Hello, I had an account ages ago and commented on here more towards the beginning of Erim’s threads then deleted it. A few months ago I messaged erim as she kept banging on about Sikhi and Kes but she didn’t block me 🤔 she’s hidden her stories from me lmao weirdo.
This is probably the most weirdest, self absorbed, egotistical influencer I have come across in my whole life. And yet she isn’t all that, absolutely deluded. I’m glad people are realising her charade. I got such a weird feeling from her years ago when all she posted were clubbing outfits and I was baffled as to how that’s ‘doing it for the girls without mums’ but I’m glad others are seeing it too. Was lowkey convinced she had a sugar daddy in Dubai lmao. I saw a post about her style being very bham girl asian OMG IKR!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Does she not have any other clothes other than that black dress and beige silk dress?

Reactions: 4
Why can't I access this website?
theres a typo i believe

www.waragainstagrammers.com

What is sis on about now? She has 250k followers and can barely get 10k likes View attachment 1209210
i'm going to take this opportunity to post her social media report on here again lol. large amount of fake followers (40%, nearly half of her following) and low engagement (3%) - maybe send your story directly to those who sponsor you with this report erim

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hello, I had an account ages ago and commented on here more towards the beginning of Erim’s threads then deleted it. A few months ago I messaged erim as she kept banging on about Sikhi and Kes but she didn’t block me 🤔 she’s hidden her stories from me lmao weirdo.
This is probably the most weirdest, self absorbed, egotistical influencer I have come across in my whole life. And yet she isn’t all that, absolutely deluded. I’m glad people are realising her charade. I got such a weird feeling from her years ago when all she posted were clubbing outfits and I was baffled as to how that’s ‘doing it for the girls without mums’ but I’m glad others are seeing it too. Was lowkey convinced she had a sugar daddy in Dubai lmao. I saw a post about her style being very bham girl asian OMG IKR!!! 😂😂😂😂
That was me ha ! I it’s very West Midlands - I go to Mooch for RnB night in 2013

• Haha
Reactions: 7
theres a typo i believe

i'm going to take this opportunity to post her social media report on here again lol. large amount of fake followers (40%, nearly half of her following) and low engagement (3%) - maybe send your story directly to those who sponsor you with this report erim
That website!!! Jeez..no influencer spared! Watch how Crab Queen will try have it taken down 😂

I have an undergrad and masters degree, a published researcher and have worked in 4 mental health services YET I don’t even talk like this psycho. Pls, stfu about psychology, Erim.
Oh wow congrats on your achievements 👌🔥
But if you can see through her with all that experience in mental health then all of us on this thread are right 😂👌

theres a typo i believe

How can she have 40% fake followers/bots etc but then do a post on how influencers doing this fake stuff is so bad. This girl really believes her own lies to that extent. Oh yeah I keep forgetting these are the traits of full on narcissists. 🤦‍♀️

She does this so much, it’s all boring bullshit. Also, why does she use the same butterfly filter
Because she’s a child lol

She’s just saying that because everyone else gets more likes than her and has healthier engagement. Her reels get views because she gets all dressed up for them but then only a handful of likes when people actually watch them and see the bullshit she’s talking 😂😂😂

Lol good on kaushal for unfollowing her. I actually really like kaushal, she’s really nice in person too. Glad she’s distanced herself from crabby Erim.

That report is interesting!

BC7A9A39-2687-497D-858D-F88F623365EA.jpeg

D2255E4A-422B-402C-ADC5-89A68B6BA789.jpeg

Oh wow congrats on your achievements 👌🔥
But if you can see through her with all that experience in mental health then all of us on this thread are right 😂👌

Because she’s a child lol
Thank you! I’m not going to say much here but you guys have gotten everything right about her!

It’s crazy with all the backlash she’s still kept the Vaisakhi video - clearly shows how little she cares about Sikhi and I guess any publicity is good in her eyes 😂

fr she has gone through a dozen assistants, all sick of working for her, and not once has she tried to take her content to another level with the help of her "team". she's only willing to pay them £2 because she knows her content isn't even worth that much. i see so many influencers who expand their team and put out quality content not just thirst trap tik toks and shooting outfits on sundays, but quality stories, curated posts for the feed and well thought out tik toks and reels. the only time she had a decent tik tok/reel was when the whole team at that shoot helped her shoot it. otherwise it's just pointless stories full of mistakes and her rubbing her body up and down on her balcony in skimpy dresses in front of her phone and she calls it content. such a pointless "influencer" her work ethic shoes why she got fired from 3 jobs, even this job she doesn't care about
Her team aren’t her employees they are just freelancers who are probably very good efficient people trying to get a brake in like. It’s clear that she extorts These people and takes advantage of them. She probably bleeds them dry while paying them as little as possible. Their goodness and kindness and willingness to please is what she will pray on but I bet they just cannot go on with her bs and lies any longer. That will be why she’s always having to replace them. When they are sick of her crap they move on.

Also we all know she copies other influencers for content. So, today & last week her friend Yasmin Karimi went into her lab where her products are made & formulated & has been posting about the hard work and love for her brand and how she worked so hard and she used to have a home lab and she would do everything herself. All of it sounds genuine and it matches up to Yasmin Karimi’s brand/energy etc. she was videoing herself in the lab making her products etc. which is cool to see. So what does Miss Crabby Erim do yesterday?! Lol post the fulfilment centre pretending it’s her warehouse with captions of how she did it ALL herself. Ffs Erim you’re not Yasmin Karmini who actually has genuinely worked hard for her brand & has most likely made a success of it. But this crab Erim makes out she’s done it all by herself from ground up & showed us a video of someone’s else shoeboxes & then posted boxes of her oils. This girl, this narcissist brings it all on herself everyday. She can’t stop because it’s who she naturally is. I was gonna say she needs to humble herself - but she’d neverrrrrr. She’d post it though talking about how humble she is because she gives away her free pr & records herself at The Gurdwara oh & reposts Jay Shetty - so all of that makes her humble 😂😂 but this crab will never know the meaning of true humility. And oh wait, I was thinking why doesn’t she show us her hair oil being made in the lab like Yasmin Karimi does & she can’t do that cos it comes imported from China or wherever & she just sticks her label & makes out her grandma came up with it. If her grandma really came up with the formula then she’d be showing us at every opportunity the lab it’s made in in the UK - but she can’t do any of that do she walks into the fulfilment centre pretending it’s all her stock. This girl is just beyond any help - she’s too fat gone & she’s only gonna get worse & more desperate 🤦‍♀️😂🤣🤡🤡

She posted her “uni friend” on Monday with the 🧿 emoji. Oh ffs so mysterious her higher self isn’t it 🤦‍♀️🤣🤡
She didn’t do it all herself really though did she. There was a massive loan to do it and that buys time stock and people. They did the work. She’s just the ‘pretty’ face playing at being miss boss babe ceo who crumbles when the tit hits the fan

This will be interesting to see if this law is passed. Her trust pilot will look a lot more genuine and balanced and it's always interesting to see 10 good reviews after a negative one
Doubt she pays for these things though. She don’t pay for nothing she’s cheap

OMG this is hysterical!! She is hardly one to talk - Little Miss 'I-Hide-Negative-Reviews-On-Trust-Pilot" and lie about every single facet about who she is, her sewer product, has super low engagement, tons of fake followers (like most verified accounts). Pot. Kettle. Black. What a dummy!
You said it!! Literally she lies like Russia

Same!!! Blocked from stories but kept me as a follower cause she needs actual accounts. Sis don’t realise we all have other accounts?! She will block us all one by one

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Omg she looks way prettier here!!

Init wtf she on now?! She buys followers!! Jealous little crab queen trying to air other influencers again. And maybe not everyone is a desperate little clout chaser like Erim. I have some followers but I never like to show my “like” count or comments because I don’t want to be an influencer!!!! Hello you little beg not everyone is out desperate for insta fame

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.