Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those are shoe boxes you thick crab you’re not fooling anyone into believing this whole warehouse is full of your stock 😂
Omg I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wtf she actually posted another business’s stock making out it’s all hers and she built it from the ground up 😂🤣 🤡🤡🤡🤡

FFS we can all see she has no ass 🤣🤣 this is pure narcissism btw - posting pics of a fake ass & then her pathetic that make zero sense psychology lectures. She’s got no real business - it’s all fake. I mean the dumb girl was stunting with an old i8 a couple days ago acting like it’s a Bugatti 🤣🤦‍♀️🤡🤡 They have nothing. It’s all a lie in the hope they can build a brand and business. And there is nothing wrong with trying to build a brand and business and people would support it if the person building it was being truthful to their target audience/customers but this narcissist just lies daily & then complains about us every week. 🤣🤡

Her hair oil comes in a tiny box then a envelope , so she’s taken a photo of someone else’s stock 🤣
How embarrassing please 🤣🤡

fr she has gone through a dozen assistants, all sick of working for her, and not once has she tried to take her content to another level with the help of her "team". she's only willing to pay them £2 because she knows her content isn't even worth that much. i see so many influencers who expand their team and put out quality content not just thirst trap tik toks and shooting outfits on sundays, but quality stories, curated posts for the feed and well thought out tik toks and reels. the only time she had a decent tik tok/reel was when the whole team at that shoot helped her shoot it. otherwise it's just pointless stories full of mistakes and her rubbing her body up and down on her balcony in skimpy dresses in front of her phone and she calls it content. such a pointless "influencer" her work ethic shoes why she got fired from 3 jobs, even this job she doesn't care about
Couldn’t have said it better myself @classytikkamasala

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Those are shoe boxes you thick crab you’re not fooling anyone into believing this whole warehouse is full of your stock 😂
Also we all know she copies other influencers for content. So, today & last week her friend Yasmin Karimi went into her lab where her products are made & formulated & has been posting about the hard work and love for her brand and how she worked so hard and she used to have a home lab and she would do everything herself. All of it sounds genuine and it matches up to Yasmin Karimi’s brand/energy etc. she was videoing herself in the lab making her products etc. which is cool to see. So what does Miss Crabby Erim do yesterday?! Lol post the fulfilment centre pretending it’s her warehouse with captions of how she did it ALL herself. Ffs Erim you’re not Yasmin Karmini who actually has genuinely worked hard for her brand & has most likely made a success of it. But this crab Erim makes out she’s done it all by herself from ground up & showed us a video of someone’s else shoeboxes & then posted boxes of her oils. This girl, this narcissist brings it all on herself everyday. She can’t stop because it’s who she naturally is. I was gonna say she needs to humble herself - but she’d neverrrrrr. She’d post it though talking about how humble she is because she gives away her free pr & records herself at The Gurdwara oh & reposts Jay Shetty - so all of that makes her humble 😂😂 but this crab will never know the meaning of true humility. And oh wait, I was thinking why doesn’t she show us her hair oil being made in the lab like Yasmin Karimi does & she can’t do that cos it comes imported from China or wherever & she just sticks her label & makes out her grandma came up with it. If her grandma really came up with the formula then she’d be showing us at every opportunity the lab it’s made in in the UK - but she can’t do any of that do she walks into the fulfilment centre pretending it’s all her stock. This girl is just beyond any help - she’s too fat gone & she’s only gonna get worse & more desperate 🤦‍♀️😂🤣🤡🤡

Erim has said ' you only see 10%' about a million times now 😂she tries SO hard to be mysterious, for who?
Babe people who 'live in private' don't even use social media 🤣 the people I know living the best lives don't even use Instagram to showcase anything about their life, myself included

Literally we all know there's nothing going on for you , you're on social media all day and watch brain dead netflix shows at night

She then takes a sentence from Wikipedia and acts like a psychologist....

Seems like all her posts are for people on this thread LOL

she's like the least respectable person ever, so trashy, fake and detestable...no redeeming qualities ...
She posted her “uni friend” on Monday with the 🧿 emoji. Oh ffs so mysterious her higher self isn’t it 🤦‍♀️🤣🤡

Reactions: 9
She’s up on waragainstinfluencers.com now so we can see all her old stories even if she deletes them

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lmao full of secrets ? Sis the last thing your hair is is FULL 🤣🤣🤣 literally stringy on the left side of the pic
She's the last person to take health, beauty and hair advice from. Sis can't do the basics of colour matching her make-up to her skin tone, does the same hairstyle (straightened hair) and doesn't have anything useful or salient to share. In contrast, Negin Mirsalehi does and that's what gives her so much more credibility than Crab Queen Irum. Also: she looks so grey and unwell here. I wish she'd make peace with her skin tone - it's so rich, radiant and nothing to feel embarrassed or ashamed of

What did she do for vaisakhi? didn't see any gurdwara posts from her
She posted something vague and innocuous on her Stories, with her hair covered and some words about how God sees action more than words (which made me laugh because if we're going down that esoteric path, God doesn't look down upon humanity from the heaves, but from within us, which means that God technically sees both because actions and words influence each other/are interdependent). This Story is on a highlight called Sikhi 2

Reactions: 4
If she’s going to insist on wearing bum padding/editing her bum to make it look bigger, in all of her posts on her feed then she should really stop reposting Ekams stories of her unfiltered, unedited non-existent backside. Like, we can see the Facetune pixels around her arse, how stupid can they both be at this point 😂
That is shocking!!! If you didn't know this was Irum, you'd genuinely think that they were two completely different women! This is misleading and could potentially mar Ekam's reputation

She’s up on waragainstinfluencers.com now so we can see all her old stories even if she deletes them
thank you!!

her face looks so disgusting and manly when she puts her big ass bobble head right in front of the camera like this
Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 08.14.12.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Lmao full of secrets ? Sis the last thing your hair is is FULL 🤣🤣🤣 literally stringy on the left side of the pic
Her hair looks so thin you can literally see through it on one side.

thank you!!

her face looks so disgusting and manly when she puts her big ass bobble head right in front of the camera like this
View attachment 1208144
Her head and face are so big and she overlines her lips so much that sometimes she really does look like a Drag Queen.

If she’s going to insist on wearing bum padding/editing her bum to make it look bigger, in all of her posts on her feed then she should really stop reposting Ekams stories of her unfiltered, unedited non-existent backside. Like, we can see the Facetune pixels around her arse, how stupid can they both be at this point 😂
Exactly. For running a 6/7 figure business, depending on what day it is, why are her feed pics always such bad quality? It's because she edits them so much. I see content creators with less following than her and getting less income from content creating that have better quality images. But Erim's are all iPhone 5 quality because she facetunes and filters her pictures so much. And it's not about Facebook/Instagram compressing the quality because if you have the latest iPhones then it is compatible with the updates and is uploaded in good quality. Somebody said her instagram aesthetic is 2016 earlier in the thread and it's so true. Even her picture quality is so 6 years ago. Tbh they're even comparable to a lot of bloggers' pictures from 2012 on Instagram. Such low quality all because she edits so much. When you try to make things bigger/smaller on facetune, it manipulated the picture around where you are editing and it all compromises the quality of the original picture. That last picture she posted with her feet out, her whole face is facetuned, is she not embarrassed? I get second hand embarrassment from her.

Guys, she might not be wearing padding, it could also be bc the garment is tight, so it sort of lifts and makes her butt look more attractive. But I mean its one of the two 😂

Her hair looks so thin you can literally see through it on one side.

Her head and face are so big and she overlines her lips so much that sometimes she really does look like a Drag Queen.

Exactly. For running a 6/7 figure business, depending on what day it is, why are her feed pics always such bad quality? It's because she edits them so much. I see content creators with less following than her and getting less income from content creating that have better quality images. But Erim's are all iPhone 5 quality because she facetunes and filters her pictures so much. And it's not about Facebook/Instagram compressing the quality because if you have the latest iPhones then it is compatible with the updates and is uploaded in good quality. Somebody said her instagram aesthetic is 2016 earlier in the thread and it's so true. Even her picture quality is so 6 years ago. Tbh they're even comparable to a lot of bloggers' pictures from 2012 on Instagram. Such low quality all because she edits so much. When you try to make things bigger/smaller on facetune, it manipulated the picture around where you are editing and it all compromises the quality of the original picture. That last picture she posted with her feet out, her whole face is facetuned, is she not embarrassed? I get second hand embarrassment from her.
For the amount of followers she has and the way she makes herself seem, the quality of her pics hasn't changed. I totally agree with this post!! You'd think she'd make use of portrait mode on her fancy iPhone, or even buy a dslr to have more professional looking images. I know people with 5000 followers that have posts better than erims in terms of quality and variety. Her content creating is just so poor and hasn't evolved or improved since like 3 years ago.

Screenshot_20220420-212506.jpg

Neutron ... Pls erim 😅😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣
she reads one chapter of a book that has been rinsed a million times all over the internet and makes a story teaching people 😭

She literally wakes up at 12pm, watches netflix and does nothing all day ... cooks nothing interesting, works out with worsening results, gets free tit done to her hair/nails/skin, eats at restaurants and calls it work

Who on earth would look up to her for advice 🤣😭 she's literally the definition of airhead, nothing of substance to her existence, everything that is wrong with society all wrapped up as one 27 year old lool

omg you can see all her past lies and dumb af stories 🤣🤣

sis posts 30-50 stories a day, that's actually crazy how addicted she is to her phone.... and she says she shares 10% 🤣🤣 it's so funny how dumb she is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1208958

Neutron ... Pls erim 😅😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣
she reads one chapter of a book that has been rinsed a million times all over the internet and makes a story teaching people 😭

She literally wakes up at 12pm, watches netflix and does nothing all day ... cooks nothing interesting, works out with worsening results, gets free tit done to her hair/nails/skin, eats at restaurants and calls it work

Who on earth would look up to her for advice 🤣😭 she's literally the definition of airhead, nothing of substance to her existence, everything that is wrong with society all wrapped up as one 27 year old lool
Was just coming on here to comment on this!! She gets these ideas from other small platforms too! I’ve seen people talk about successful routines who are property developers and have careers

Neutron pathway HAHAHAHAHA

I’m torn bc a part of me thinks she is this stupid but another part of me believes it’s for attention 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.