Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who thinks her micro bladed eyebrows look so bad
definitely not, she really needs to get them redone, looking like sharpie brows! london has a world renowned microblading brow artist that people travel from different countries to visit, but erim got hers done from hannah london when she worked there bc she cannot afford to pay for quality services herself so of course even her eyebrows are wannabe luxury

Her style is SO UGLY and Its unbelievable
i would really like to know the style of the ladies who get influenced by erim's style lol. there's no way people actually look up to her for style, she looks like a walking forever 21 catalog and that's when she's actually trying to wear something cute. she can try on rolexes and borrow her friend's designer heels and stick name brands on bags but her outfits still are nothing but cheap ass polyester looking like she can only afford to shop at flea markets

a couple of days ago i saw she posted like three stories of different outfits back to back, not a single cute outfit in sight. what an absolute fashion tragedy that our eyes have to live through and see her with such tacky taste

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
of course even her eyebrows are wannabe luxury
Im dead 😂😂😂

Also, is anyone else able to write on the wiki? I want the whole vaisakhi situation to be on there but I don’t celebrate, so I feel it’ll be better if someone else who does to explain the situation and why what she did was wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can’t cope with how illiterate she is 😂 “the biggest desire when it come changing behaviour” sorry, do you wanna just say that again in clear English 😂

also, why does she like read one fact on Wikipedia and try and relate it to social media like she’s so groundbreaking. Does she not realise that unlike her, the majority of people have a life outside of social media? We actually have jobs, education, family relationships, friendships, hobbies etc. social media does not dictate anyones life other than influencers and it’s so funny when they preach about this type of stuff. We can delete an app and lose access to a phone and we would all still live our lives, they are the only ones that would be impacted.

Not her preaching about not interacting with hate and negativity when she inadvertently interacts with every post on this thread through her stories lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her hair oil comes in a tiny box then a envelope , so she’s taken a photo of someone else’s stock 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Erim has said ' you only see 10%' about a million times now 😂she tries SO hard to be mysterious, for who?
Babe people who 'live in private' don't even use social media 🤣 the people I know living the best lives don't even use Instagram to showcase anything about their life, myself included

Literally we all know there's nothing going on for you , you're on social media all day and watch brain dead netflix shows at night

She then takes a sentence from Wikipedia and acts like a psychologist....

Seems like all her posts are for people on this thread LOL

she's like the least respectable person ever, so trashy, fake and detestable...no redeeming qualities ...

Reactions: 7
Those are shoe boxes you thick crab you’re not fooling anyone into believing this whole warehouse is full of your stock 😂
It’s ridiculous. Her lies are ridiculous. All she every does is hype 90% of her bland boring 10% sad life.
It’s a fulfilment warehouse that ships other stock to order. It is not her warehouse and she does not have any employees. Especially there. They must be sick of her. Imagine owning a warehouse/business and someone like her turns up marching about the place and making claims of grandeur. I’d be so pissed!

These are the tiny boxes the oil comes in.

Also…How dumb can she be to share the warehouse where other suppliers hold products.
Wow...she *really* is out here trying to be bigger than she actually is! Oh dear sis... 😂

the way she didn't even let ekam take the boomerang long enough for her to stand up during the squat bc she knows she gets exposed for a flat ass because of it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she really can't decide what content she wants to put out. one minute she's being a "sikhi influencer", next minute she's giving jay shetty levels of dumb life advice, next time she tries fashion, and then suddenly she's doing psychology lectures. what a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has never curated her brand on Instagram and she isn’t interesting enough to be able to do a lot of different types of content

She has never curated her brand on Instagram and she isn’t interesting enough to be able to do a lot of different types of content
fr she has gone through a dozen assistants, all sick of working for her, and not once has she tried to take her content to another level with the help of her "team". she's only willing to pay them £2 because she knows her content isn't even worth that much. i see so many influencers who expand their team and put out quality content not just thirst trap tik toks and shooting outfits on sundays, but quality stories, curated posts for the feed and well thought out tik toks and reels. the only time she had a decent tik tok/reel was when the whole team at that shoot helped her shoot it. otherwise it's just pointless stories full of mistakes and her rubbing her body up and down on her balcony in skimpy dresses in front of her phone and she calls it content. such a pointless "influencer" her work ethic shoes why she got fired from 3 jobs, even this job she doesn't care about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.