Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about her relationship and her diet before. Imagine the "lucky guy" that ends up with her, she would be making him pasta to eat everday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but I cannot look at her trotters without feeling an overwhelming sense of nausea - she could probably catch dinner with them!
Lol @Leroy.81 and force him to use her cr*p hair oil, then post how they are a 'power couple' and 'couple goals' 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow Erims ex must have been soo turned off of her if he got to the point where he just didn’t want to sleep with her lmao, like 100% men can not be in the mood but cmon I mean it’s pretty rare

• Haha
She hasn’t got style or taste in clothing at all. She has that typical Birmingham Leicester Asian girl style of clothing if that makes sense.

No hate- I suppose she’s influencing those types of girls?

Anyway I suppose she isn’t a fashion influencer? Promotes hair oil? I don’t really know who she is 😅😅
I know exactly what you mean and her latest fashion 'haul' was dull, uninspiring and straight out of the 00s (in a bad way). At this point, she's a chameleon who'll do anything to be famous

Reactions: 2
Nah but guys deep it. She said people were taking pics of the i8 in Marylebone. The same Marylebone where people drive lambos, mclarens, Ferraris etc.. Erim please stop lying, it's getting painful to watch😩
I’m dying reading these comments & her seeing people taking pics of this car - an i8??! 🤣🤣 didn’t she tag it as supercars or something on her post? My ex owns a supercar business I’m talking big supercars he owns a fleet of 20 million! A couple of my close friends are also in the supercar business and I don’t even think that car of her dads the i8 is a proper super car! Why does she do this to herself? And then she blames everyone else for laughing at her or being jealous of her. Nah, Erim people are here making massive money on the daily and they are not stunting either. She’s out here stunting with few begged for PR and then shes selling it and we’re all meant to be jealous 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤣🤡🤡 the 🧿 emoji She uses all the time as well. Please stop you stupid crabby narcissist.

🤡OMG, I'm sure she's gonna post something about a Lamborghini now 🤡
The same way she got Rolls-Royce to lend them a car for her dad’s birthday. She begged it of Rolls-Royce or she probably hired the car for the day because I can’t see Rolls-Royce giving her a car for free PR because they don’t need to give any freebies to anyone they don’t need any free PR ever

Sorry but her feet look disgusting 🤢
Yes I agree! I’ve said before her feet are disgusting. She has not got nice feet at all

See she really does have deadass ugly feet. Lol no real guys are saying she has nice feel and post more. She’s got that horrible long toe 🤮🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor lamb - sis works so hard that she loses track of the days (and whenever it's a UK public holiday too lol) 😂

• Haha
Wtf she on about now? Lol I swear she is constantly replying to this thread. it’s boring now.. she only decided she was a dr in psychology after this tattle assessment on her problematic ways
The irony of this topic - she's an absolute hypocrite to talk about feelings of belonging when she constantly lies about where she's from, her ethnic roots, uses lighter foundation to try look like anything but S.Asian and then resorts to old-fashioned tropes about her ethnic group. She's a loner.
Catch yourself on Irum: we all know you're trying to deflect your toxic behaviour, the way you showed yourself (and your religious community) up last week and are doing anything/everything to justify your narcissist ways

Reactions: 9
Wtf she on about now? Lol I swear she is constantly replying to this thread. it’s boring now.. she only decided she was a dr in psychology after this tattle assessment on her problematic ways
She waffles soooo much 😂😂😂 are we triggering her that much

Am I the only one who thinks her micro bladed eyebrows look so bad
FB672E42-0AB2-4188-9C8A-9A3BA19D2356.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.