Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to the troll situation, erim literally portrayed it as a troll only targeting her,

‘One of my trolls’ this girl is on another planet sometimes! And good grief, can you imagine if she ever wrote a book about herself 🤣 might aswell take the wiki, job done ✔

C0F01C11-4A1E-4F1B-BBB5-8EB1F1CA3C02.jpeg
472691B1-10EE-4D64-B609-ECD176C0A281.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Since she likes to act like she never had a BF that she didn’t go to stay with in a hotel weekly and plaster it all over her story, let’s see how long it takes for her to delete this comment. I actually really liked her back then when her IG was just kicking off. I felt like she was so much more relatable and just an average girl living life in London. Now it’s everyday Rolex and designer. Most people cannot relate I wish she would go back to Sister Sundays and relatable content tbh.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Since she likes to act like she never had a BF that she didn’t go to stay with in a hotel weekly and plaster it all over her story, let’s see how long it takes for her to delete this comment. I actually really liked her back then when her IG was just kicking off. I felt like she was so much more relatable and just an average girl living life in London. Now it’s everyday Rolex and designer. Most people cannot relate I wish she would go back to Sister Sundays and relatable content tbh.
lol i remember the A on her nails too. but apparently she was treating her bf like trash because she wanted attention from other men, so even everything she posted back then was all a front. her bf really was done a favour by that relationship ending tho, he seems to be doing so well now and looks amazing. so much for her attitude about his looks

Reactions: 8
What a weirdo, instead of being sympathetic, she just uses the situation as a scare tactic for her own benefit
Yes that’s exactly what narcissists do though. We all write on here thinking she’s weird because we’re normal so we view her from our perspective. But she’s a full on narcissist so that’s why she’s like this. Like you said imagine using something as awful as that troll who has clearly upset a lot of people she makes it all about herself to scare people. Shocking behaviour.

Once again, needs to announce to the world she’s giving her free PR to her grandma. Same caption/comment too lol.
That’s exactly what I thought LOL it’s free PR that she’s given to her grandma!! 🤡🤡🤡

Yeah not keen mate. Jay shetty don’t get me started. The ultimate narcassist. Built a career off what exactly? Stealing peoples original ideas and quotes. There’s loads on him plagiarising! Please tell me to is he equal to Elon musk, Mandela, Martin Luther king or Gandhi, that he has the audacity to go round life coaching making millions off peoples traumas and struggles, because he went to monk school for two weeks, check his resume. He has dropped out of everything in life college etc., including monk school.Wasteman. He talks down to his fans like “you can only ever be successful if you wake up at 4am” nah mate. That’s called insomnia jay crappy. His wife is okay
Couldn’t have said it any better myself! Of course erim is gonna post him cos like attracts like

Last edited:
Also with erim, she only shares and tags other big accounts, in the hope they will reshare her story. She's so desperate at this point to grow her account. She won't be sharing or tagging smaller accounts. There's always a hidden motive behind what she shares

Reactions: 7
lol i remember the A on her nails too. but apparently she was treating her bf like trash because she wanted attention from other men, so even everything she posted back then was all a front. her bf really was done a favour by that relationship ending tho, he seems to be doing so well now and looks amazing. so much for her attitude about his looks
In her Twitter thread, Mesh had said that Erim was only with him because he was a fair skinned, 6ft +, Jatt and that She used to have temper tantrums when he didn’t want have to have sex with her all the time (apparently she was horny all the time). And his family didn’t get along with her either. Getting away from her has done him so much good he’s in much better shape and mentally he’s probably in a better space too.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Right I’m new to this but I had to speak up on behalf of other people. The case about the troll that got arrested and in prison is true but has over 100 victims involved not just “her”. I’m involved in this case too and I had to message her after she posted that because we had to keep it on the down low, and the fact that she posted it was so annoying considering previously the “incident” had been leaked all around social media and made the victims feel very vulnerable and upset. The incident still isn’t final which is why is has not been published by the Met Police but will be when it is sorted. Just thought I should let you know, thanks :)
soz also forgot to mention the restraining order is correct too, we are all having one/been offered 1

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does she know how common i8's are? Sis that is not a lambo
girl that car is £50k with a fake engine rev sound. my car Is more expensive 😂

Jay shetty exposed and I love the way she did this 👊🏼

We need to do one on Erim 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah but guys deep it. She said people were taking pics of the i8 in Marylebone. The same Marylebone where people drive lambos, mclarens, Ferraris etc.. Erim please stop lying, it's getting painful to watch😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nah but guys deep it. She said people were taking pics of the i8 in Marylebone. The same Marylebone where people drive lambos, mclarens, Ferraris etc.. Erim please stop lying, it's getting painful to watch😩
I work in the area and this is laughable.

Dying 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
🤡OMG, I'm sure she's gonna post something about a Lamborghini now 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Going back to the troll situation, erim literally portrayed it as a troll only targeting her,

‘One of my trolls’ this girl is on another planet sometimes! And good grief, can you imagine if she ever wrote a book about herself 🤣 might aswell take the wiki, job done ✔

View attachment 1201610View attachment 1201612
Surely she can't be that upset about it if she's posting 'lol'? Insinuated a serious issue was only about herself and disregarded others. Similar to the child bereavement/mothers day campaign that was all about disregarding lost ones and buying her oil

Reactions: 6
How many days has she kept this hairstyle for? Does our haircare queen not wash her hair with her new amazing shampoo and conditioner??
BA29FC4F-5E27-43A7-947A-1F591123CA88.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You can clearly see where she has used Facetune to cinch in her waist. Her hair and the stripes in the dress go in and are distorted. Are Ekam and furthermore Erim not embarrassed? 😂 we all know Erim is a fraud but dragging other people into it too 🤦‍♀️
The more embarrassing part of this is that the photo is from 1 year ago. So how is it even a proper progress photo lmao. Also most trainers have their clients take proper progress pics but we know that can’t be done with Ms Erim Kaur because there is no progress. There’s also nothing wrong with being skinny like her, but they need to stop lying to people, she’s clearly naturally skinny with no curves. Erim is not someone young girls should be looking up to, in my opinion she lives a very unhealthy lifestyle that can’t and should not be maintained for the long term.

Reactions: 10
Afsennah is going to overtake Erim soon last time i saw her profile a few months ago she was on 90K she’s now on 207K.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.