Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not at all and your trainer sounds like a good one! No trainer would encourage their clients to do restrictive eating *and* such strenuous exercise. I hope you feel more energised and re-balanced soon.

Without derailing the thread, Jay is an odd one. His wife is very genuine and I will have lots of time for her, and the talk Jay turned down was at the UN for a refugee agency in New York - which is huge exposure for influencers of any kind - but he turned it down because they couldn't pay his speaker fee (which on one hand I understand because working for free doesn't pay the bills, however at that point he'd just massively taken off and was financially sound - he's from Accenture, is from one of the Home Counties outside of London and his one is overall very affluent - especially Asians who live there. He's also highly proficient in NLP so it's not like he was a destitute creative).

@sunroxgirl there was an American influencer who originally exposed him for major plagiarism - he'd attribute quotes said by other people (often very well-known) and put his name under the quote instead of theirs. His insights may have profoundly helped and comforted a lot of people - I can understand that completely - however everything he says isn't new and it's usually a mixture of repackaged thoughts from a range of religions and their respective esoteric schools of thought. Again there's nothing wrong with this - faith and the more spiritual side of it can hold people in a way that nothing else can, it's just quite sad that he is passing off it off as his own wisdom and from his time as a monk - it can definitely be seen as being misleading from that sense. I'm not one to ever bash someone for their beliefs or what brings them spiritual comfort (particularly if it's related to faith etc.), however it's important to be aware of figures like Jay because when you distil the things he says, it doesn't really make much sense - I recall one video he did where he describes love as being an action and not a noun, presented it as if he came up with this concept until people realised that he had rehashed a very well-known American therapist called Susan Forward, who had written about that years ago. There's an element of dishonesty to a lot of the concepts he talks about and makes out as though it's all come from him and his monk days, when it's very much not the case. I also remember some of my Hindu friends being very wary of the guru he and his wife follow - I'm not sure on details as I'm not a Hindu nor am I familiar with the liturgy and practises within Hinduism, so I'm unable to give my view on it.
When I think of Jay, I very much associate him as being someone who stands on the shoulders of giants, and he may not have a thread on here, but so have other influencers who are a bit shady (Diva Patang is one - she's an Afghan wannabe influencer and the stuff she does is on a par with the likes of Erim etc.)

@classytikkamasala how are your exams going?
can someone do a thread on him - jay - he is a complete fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does she know how common i8's are? Sis that is not a lambo
Her dad has also had it for years so it’s not like she’s driving around in a brand new i8 either. People with money also don’t “flex” like this.

I see she also went to Dior to look at that book bag and said “the quality wasn’t it”. She prob couldn’t afford it after not being able to sell her gifted Jimmy Choo

Reactions: 9
I see she also went to Dior to look at that book bag and said “the quality wasn’t it”. She prob couldn’t afford it after not being able to sell her gifted Jimmy Choo
This witch always does this. She says “should I get this Chanel bag”, “should I get this dior bag” and makes out like she’s gonna buy it but then doesn’t. Truth is, she can’t afford it, she just wants people to think she has a lot of money. People can see right through her, it’s so obvious she was never gonna buy the dior bag

• Haha
Just watched her stand up to Cancer video on YT she admits she was told about periods how to wash her hair where to get bras from...then says she missed out on knowing how to get a waiters attention and behave at a party?!! But in her first get to know me YT video she says she didn't know any of this and wants to help girls with it. how has she helped any girls with the 'nuances of womanhood'? Genuine question.
It is actually sickening how she lies so much about her mum and childhood

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Erim is not as rich as she makes out, I.e selling her PR products. Actually embarrassing the way she acts.
Who saw the primark ‘haul’?, why does she speak like a child 🤣😂

Reactions: 7
Just watched her stand up to Cancer video on YT she admits she was told about periods how to wash her hair where to get bras from...then says she missed out on knowing how to get a waiters attention and behave at a party?!! But in her first get to know me YT video she says she didn't know any of this and wants to help girls with it. how has she helped any girls with the 'nuances of womanhood'? Genuine question.
Why does she constantly change her story?? And I swear no one is taught how to get a waiters attention or how to behave at a party?? You just learn them things yourself naturally, is she ok? She’s milking it 😂

Reactions: 6
@classytikkamasala how are your exams going?
ty for asking!! they are not until the end of the month ☺

this shoot was the only time i have ever seen her foundation match her skintone

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
if she was to embrace her rich skin tone i think it would actually get her more followers, engagement and attention because people would want to support the representation. but she's too busy facetuning her skin tone and claiming she's light medium shades in foundation to do that

Reactions: 8
She sent herself this message and that is so embarrassing for her entire life and soul 😂
1. Customer service do not use iMessage and why would she block out the number?
2. Why did she block out the signature surely it would be “Dior customer service” or something of that effect.
So not only did she fabricate this message, she then fabricated a name she’s quite possibly the most attention desperate individual I’ve ever come across. How boring must your life be to make up messages 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She sent herself this message and that is so embarrassing for her entire life and soul 😂
2. Why did she block out the signature surely it would be “Dior customer service” or something of that effect.
So not only did she fabricate this message, she then fabricated a name she’s quite possibly the most attention desperate individual I’ve ever come across. How boring must your life be to make up messages 🤦‍♀️
Yeah this is not how an SA would text you lol. They also don’t call themselves “customer service”, they are sales advisors lol. So embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Even if it is true, what was the need to post it for? It's not like all of us can afford a Dior tote that we need to know that it's possible they'd get our names wrong. Lmao, why is she constantly trying to flex, im surprised there was no evil eye emoji

All this attention over a bag she was never gonna buy, what a beg. Even if she did buy it, she would sell it later to get the money back.

Reactions: 8
Even if it is true, what was the need to post it for? It's not like all of us can afford a Dior tote that we need to know that it's possible they'd get our names wrong. Lmao, why is she constantly trying to flex, im surprised there was no evil eye emoji
it's because she literally has nothing else going for her. she's always posting screenshots and the same stories every single day. she has absolutely no substance and nothing to offer as an influencer. she has no intelligent insights into anything that she ever shares. her life is a dud. screenshots like this, and the constant narrative of being a bad texter etc, are literally the highlight of her day and make her feel somewhat interesting while she is so uninteresting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.