Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL she's trying to sell the FREE PR bag (she was getting all gassed about on her stories lol)

I guess no one bought it when she tried to sell it in Feb for £500 so she's reduced it to £400
😂🥱

miss crab millionaire, you could give it away to one of your followers, I thought they were your sisters? Oh wait, it's only the rubbish unsellable makeup that they deserve hehe

imagine being 27 and all you can cook is pasta 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ekam is an IDIOT for trying to promote Erim thinking it would help her clientele growth. She’s deleting comments, thank goodness I took screenshots cause I had a feeling she would do that. Anyone with logic thinking would know not to use Erim as an example for any form of influencing.

The part where Ekam says “I know thoroughly what she eats but I do not need to share that
with everyone else.” 😂😂 since when do you as a trainer gatekeep a diet.

This must be Erim’s “guys I only share 10% of my life so I can’t show you everhthing I eat in a day, I’m private hehehe.”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She definitely doesn’t follow a meal plan. She has the same avocado on toast, watered down iced coffee and pasta everyday. Sometimes Indian food here and there
CB90C83B-2D50-4A80-B659-E94DD74C881C.jpeg

Reactions: 5
How many times she gonna repeat the same quote. Your not convincing anyone hun
BA86EBE5-4FF8-4957-B2F3-96748B73ADA4.jpeg

I understand why she’s so egotistical now, look how stunning she is 😍😍
0C737F90-478D-4A91-B02A-2365A05CCA6F.jpeg
A95D3DC3-C611-4DE7-8B18-B4FE0151935C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Her newest tik tok video about ‘perception’ I have known her personally and can say she is absolutely like the first persona lmaooo! Unapproachable, cold, general bad vibes all around.

Her newest tik tok video about ‘perception’ I have known her personally and can say she is absolutely like the first persona lmaooo! Unapproachable, cold, general bad vibes all around.
Yep. As someone who also knew her once upon a time she brought extremely negative energy into any room she was in. I've never seen anything like it before or since.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yep. As someone who also knew her once upon a time she brought extremely negative energy into any room she was in. I've never seen anything like it before or since.
The fact she even has to say “I’m actually really nice but people don’t think I am” just shows she isn’t. If people are assuming your bitchy, it’s probably because you are? People wouldn’t assume genuine good people e.g. kaushal to be bitchy. They’d have a positive energy surrounding them. She don’t have that

Reactions: 7
Ekam is an IDIOT for trying to promote Erim thinking it would help her clientele growth. She’s deleting comments, thank goodness I took screenshots cause I had a feeling she would do that. Anyone with logic thinking would know not to use Erim as an example for any form of influencing.

The part where Ekam says “I know thoroughly what she eats but I do not need to share that

This must be Erim’s “guys I only share 10% of my life so I can’t show you everhthing I eat in a day, I’m private hehehe.”
Well one of the accounts that commented on the post calling them out has been blocked from viewing Erims stories too. Any questioning, you get blocked by the crab. Same as any negative reviews on Trust Pilot (even legit ones) get flagged by Erim for removal. Not by TP. That’s 100% true. And i know for a fact she asks people to write fake good reviews. Even if they haven’t purchased it!

Same. And there is so much I could say

Reactions: 7
Oh goodness I'm so sorry you feel fatigued, it's a very common thing lots of people do when they train a lot - they forget that they have to eat more because their bodies are at a point where the right nutrition and balanced diet makes a huge difference. Your body's metabolism has been raised, so it needs more fuel to keep going. I hope you get on well with it all - you're doing a very good workout combo!

LOL Jay Shetty...the guy is a putz and a twit. I met him several times and he's so disingenuous - nothing like how he portrays himself online. Once a very dear friend of mine asked him if he would give an inspiring speech for teens who were refugees, and he said (word for word): "What's in it for me?" and refused to do the speech because it wasn't a paid opportunity or on a big enough platform for him!
His wife is very sweet, genuine, kind and was lovely whenever I was around her - their characters are very different to each other. I prefer her over him any day!
Hey @wafflesnwings thank you so much for letting me know that I need to up the food. I upped the training because it’s my sister in 2 weeks & I actually thought I’d drop my calories lol so I could get more lean & this week me doing that has actually been disastrous. Cos I had no energy left today to do a training session & my trainer was like what’s going on. I was so fatigued & bloated - so this plan that I thought was really good has just backfired LOL - so I’m gonna go back to eating properly 🤦‍♀️
OMG I can totally believe that about Jay Shetty. I knew he wasn’t right just from his energy & wasn’t liking him at all & now you’re saying this It makes complete sense what you just said it matches his energy vibration. How are these people out here acting like gurus and not understanding that people like even me and I’m no one special but we can read vibes we can feel the energy even on the content they post. Yet they think they’re that big in the field of work which is all about putting out the right energy and they simply cannot manage it themselves at all. Oh I didn’t realise his wife was really nice and sweet I thought she was just like him because I saw a couple of videos of her and him and I thought they just the same. Okay maybe she is nice-hopefully she is. They have really got into the Hollywood scene right . The Kardashians, Huda beauty, all of these famous people are his clients so it makes complete sense that he wouldn’t want to do something like you what your friend asked him to do an event like that. It’s really disingenuous though TBH. And of course Erim is going to post his stuff because she’s going to be drawn to the same vibration of him – pure narcissist! LOL. Gosh, they really think people can’t see through them SMH

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No because why as a 27 yr old crab do you talk like a small child?

This childlike persona she puts on is clearly so she is perceived by MEN as naive, ditzy, helpless etc. so that she can appeal to the sort of man that wants to be a caretaker, provider, leader etc. I’m sure it somehow ties into the trauma she experienced around death as a child and the role her dad has played in her life. In which case, seek therapy, do the work, heal, build healthy interactions/relationships. At the end of the day if this arrangement works for you that’s fine but just have a bit of integrity and be upfront instead of pretending to be boss ass boardroom CEO lol.

Which one is it? Either you’re a stupid, shy, and behave like a little girl, OR, you’re a sophisticated, intelligent, eloquent individual who attends interviews and panels to discuss a business you allegedly built alone from the ground up. Her life is shambolic.

Attachments

They love deleting comments don’t they?! They just can’t take it FFS - it’s an open platform you’re posting publicly so people will comment publicly. But they (well Erim) have to try and control just EVERYTHING. Miss Crabby Control Kaur Ji let it go LOL

No because why as a 27 yr old crab do you talk like a small child?

This childlike persona she puts on is clearly so she is perceived by MEN as naive, ditzy, helpless etc. so that she can appeal to the sort of man that wants to be a caretaker, provider, leader etc. I’m sure it somehow ties into the trauma she experienced around death as a child and the role her dad has played in her life. In which case, seek therapy, do the work, heal, build healthy interactions/relationships. At the end of the day if this arrangement works for you that’s fine but just have a bit of integrity and be upfront instead of pretending to be boss ass boardroom CEO lol.

Which one is it? Either you’re a stupid, shy, and behave like a little girl, OR, you’re a sophisticated, intelligent, eloquent individual who attends interviews and panels to discuss a business you allegedly built alone from the ground up. Her life is shambolic.
Lol couldn’t have said it better myself. She wants to be the badass independent boss CEO woman but her naturalness comes out everyday & that’s the childish, helpless, ditzy, spiteful girl - that’s her real natural side. She can’t carry off the CEO - because then we’re looking at women like Karen Brady etc & Erim defo isn’t that vibe.

She’s actually been looking so ugly these days, what happened
Lol so true it’s who she really is. She FaceTunes a lot but the way she really looks comes out every now & again lol

How many times she gonna repeat the same quote. Your not convincing anyone hunView attachment 1196568

I understand why she’s so egotistical now, look how stunning she is 😍😍
View attachment 1196578View attachment 1196577
Ugh horrible vibes all over lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Back to thirst traps to desperately to take the attention away from her nasty behaviour over the last 24 hours. Begging for engagement - lol it’s something when that’s all you do everyday on your Instagram pretending to be some big successful influencer. BYE CRABBY BEG ERIM

Lol J Shetty and his wife are just number one narcissists LMAO and she is reposting him which says it all. I was surprised that Yasmin Karimi also supports her but then again I’m not because Yazmin is also another weirdo. I don’t think she’s anywhere near as bad as Erim but she isn’t right either. And neither is her sister who lies about weight loss and she can’t tell everyone she had a gastric band I don’t know why she can’t but she offers these expensive weight loss consultations pretending she lost all the weight naturally. So misleading. These people are just insane.they think they’re better than the whole world and they think we are all jealous of them! Like please, come on now Instagram is full of these narcissist influencers who think the whole world is jealous of them. They’re that insecure they delete comments block people if anybody talk the truth about them so that’s why we end up here in this community and I’m not gonna lie it’s a nice place to be.

Well said! But I’ve just realised I’m making the same mistakes as Erim lol and not intentionally. My diet isn’t good enough for the amount of training I’m doing right now which is around 4/5 sessions a week of HIT & strength & i experience so much fatigue & now I understand why as you explained it so clearly. Thanks for that - I need to sort it asap

Lol you’re so right cos she hired someone couple months ago when she showed us her “busy meeting schedule” looks like that person has left already & Erin’s back to interviewing which she likes to call “meetings” 🤣😂
Sorry this is random but I rly like Jay Shetty and Radhi his wife :(((((((((( why do u say this? They don’t have a thread on here or anything and now I’m rly curious

Hey @wafflesnwings thank you so much for letting me know that I need to up the food. I upped the training because it’s my sister in 2 weeks & I actually thought I’d drop my calories lol so I could get more lean & this week me doing that has actually been disastrous. Cos I had no energy left today to do a training session & my trainer was like what’s going on. I was so fatigued & bloated - so this plan that I thought was really good has just backfired LOL - so I’m gonna go back to eating properly 🤦‍♀️
OMG I can totally believe that about Jay Shetty. I knew he wasn’t right just from his energy & wasn’t liking him at all & now you’re saying this It makes complete sense what you just said it matches his energy vibration. How are these people out here acting like gurus and not understanding that people like even me and I’m no one special but we can read vibes we can feel the energy even on the content they post. Yet they think they’re that big in the field of work which is all about putting out the right energy and they simply cannot manage it themselves at all. Oh I didn’t realise his wife was really nice and sweet I thought she was just like him because I saw a couple of videos of her and him and I thought they just the same. Okay maybe she is nice-hopefully she is. They have really got into the Hollywood scene right . The Kardashians, Huda beauty, all of these famous people are his clients so it makes complete sense that he wouldn’t want to do something like you what your friend asked him to do an event like that. It’s really disingenuous though TBH. And of course Erim is going to post his stuff because she’s going to be drawn to the same vibration of him – pure narcissist! LOL. Gosh, they really think people can’t see through them SMH
Not at all and your trainer sounds like a good one! No trainer would encourage their clients to do restrictive eating *and* such strenuous exercise. I hope you feel more energised and re-balanced soon.

Without derailing the thread, Jay is an odd one. His wife is very genuine and I will have lots of time for her, and the talk Jay turned down was at the UN for a refugee agency in New York - which is huge exposure for influencers of any kind - but he turned it down because they couldn't pay his speaker fee (which on one hand I understand because working for free doesn't pay the bills, however at that point he'd just massively taken off and was financially sound - he's from Accenture, is from one of the Home Counties outside of London and his one is overall very affluent - especially Asians who live there. He's also highly proficient in NLP so it's not like he was a destitute creative).

@sunroxgirl there was an American influencer who originally exposed him for major plagiarism - he'd attribute quotes said by other people (often very well-known) and put his name under the quote instead of theirs. His insights may have profoundly helped and comforted a lot of people - I can understand that completely - however everything he says isn't new and it's usually a mixture of repackaged thoughts from a range of religions and their respective esoteric schools of thought. Again there's nothing wrong with this - faith and the more spiritual side of it can hold people in a way that nothing else can, it's just quite sad that he is passing off it off as his own wisdom and from his time as a monk - it can definitely be seen as being misleading from that sense. I'm not one to ever bash someone for their beliefs or what brings them spiritual comfort (particularly if it's related to faith etc.), however it's important to be aware of figures like Jay because when you distil the things he says, it doesn't really make much sense - I recall one video he did where he describes love as being an action and not a noun, presented it as if he came up with this concept until people realised that he had rehashed a very well-known American therapist called Susan Forward, who had written about that years ago. There's an element of dishonesty to a lot of the concepts he talks about and makes out as though it's all come from him and his monk days, when it's very much not the case. I also remember some of my Hindu friends being very wary of the guru he and his wife follow - I'm not sure on details as I'm not a Hindu nor am I familiar with the liturgy and practises within Hinduism, so I'm unable to give my view on it.
When I think of Jay, I very much associate him as being someone who stands on the shoulders of giants, and he may not have a thread on here, but so have other influencers who are a bit shady (Diva Patang is one - she's an Afghan wannabe influencer and the stuff she does is on a par with the likes of Erim etc.)

@classytikkamasala how are your exams going?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry this is random but I rly like Jay Shetty and Radhi his wife :(((((((((( why do u say this? They don’t have a thread on here or anything and now I’m rly curious
Speaking of Jay shetty, a few years ago he got exposed on insta by a woman who made a video of how he's been stealing other peoples work (quotes) literally word for word and putting them in his own videos as his own. She provided evidence of the quotes that were actually written a while back and then the date stamps of when Jay shetty used them. Since them I unfollowed him. Hes just another fraud like erim. I believe now he has stated to quote the original source of the quotes. You can probably find that video on YouTube and insta by searching for Jay shetty exposed or Jay shetty fraud. Think it was a 10 min long video

P.S just realised @wafflesnwings mentioned this too!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.