Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
look at what ekam posted about erim's alleged full day of eating too.

such a shame. it is all lies. she does not eat that much in a day, and surely not regularly enough to transform her body. why would ekam want to build her business on lies like this
This *has* got to be a joke!!! You cannot lift weights and eat that much 'in a day.' They are firstly low in nutrition, high in processed sugars and not enough portion-size. Where are her fresh fruits? No Skyr which is high in protein and suitable for vegetarians? No wonder her body hasn't changed - she's restricting her food intake, not eating enough protein or getting enough vitamins, minerals (potentially another reason why her skin and hair are not in the condition they should be for someone in their late 20s). I've seen children in nursery eat more during a day than Irum. I am shocked that Ekam is posting this, saying these meals are healthy and nutritious (because they aren't: there's not enough variety in the meals, no protein shakes etc. to help Irum achieve her health and fitness goals) and this actually undermines Ekam as a PT who should have a very basic understanding of nutrition, portion sizes and know the amount of calories needed for women doing the sort of workouts Irum always posts.
I hope that no one thinks that this is gospel and a good way to lead a healthy and active lifestyle, because it's not. I'm surprised Irum hasn't collapsed or experienced fatigue. Nothing in that carousel is smart eating; how irresponsible and reckless to promote it as such! They're both as bad as each other in terms of misleading people

Reactions: 8
Ekam has just ruined her brand as a PT. that is not a transformation lol the photos are posed for

Reactions: 11
I think she literally looks the same size in both pics, it’s just a different angle/pose, she’s purposely facing the other way so that when she turns her butt will look bigger. Honestly if she’s paying for these sessions (which I doubt) I’d ask for a refund because there’s actually no noticeable progress in two years 💀 no muscle gain, nothing, her calves aren’t any more defined and her arms were quite toned beforehand so haven’t changed at all.

Lol excuse me, but the “after” pic in her 1 year transformation picture was taken April 2021…

they literally found a picture where the angle makes it look bigger, there’s so many pics where it looks even bigger because of the dress/outfit from years ago.

I feel kinda bad for ekam because she seems like a good coach but if you’re going to associate yourself with a liar and con artist then expect the repercussions, she’s no longer credible. Did anyone force her to post this? A credible PT would post side by side, unposed, in gym wear?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
ah yes, happy vaisakhi from erim everyone. remember actions > words. and as per erim's actions: strip teases > educating yourself properly about Sikhi.
Back to thirst traps to desperately to take the attention away from her nasty behaviour over the last 24 hours. Begging for engagement - lol it’s something when that’s all you do everyday on your Instagram pretending to be some big successful influencer. BYE CRABBY BEG ERIM

What in the word salad… a narcissist quoting a narcissist! Can’t stand jay crappy. Erim always replying to this thread 🥱 literally go and put your prayers on and go offline today when you can’t keep up with your own manipulation. God is going to annihilate YOU at the end ya duno.

Yes Erim this is your thing. thirst traps. Only fans. Cheap ass dresses. Love island. Molly bleeping mae. Fake designer. Connecting flights. Stick to it. Never utter the words you can’t pronounce AGAIN: Sikh, Sikhi, Ayurveda, you catch my drift….
Lol J Shetty and his wife are just number one narcissists LMAO and she is reposting him which says it all. I was surprised that Yasmin Karimi also supports her but then again I’m not because Yazmin is also another weirdo. I don’t think she’s anywhere near as bad as Erim but she isn’t right either. And neither is her sister who lies about weight loss and she can’t tell everyone she had a gastric band I don’t know why she can’t but she offers these expensive weight loss consultations pretending she lost all the weight naturally. So misleading. These people are just insane.they think they’re better than the whole world and they think we are all jealous of them! Like please, come on now Instagram is full of these narcissist influencers who think the whole world is jealous of them. They’re that insecure they delete comments block people if anybody talk the truth about them so that’s why we end up here in this community and I’m not gonna lie it’s a nice place to be.

This *has* got to be a joke!!! You cannot lift weights and eat that much 'in a day.' They are firstly low in nutrition, high in processed sugars and not enough portion-size. Where are her fresh fruits? No Skyr which is high in protein and suitable for vegetarians? No wonder her body hasn't changed - she's restricting her food intake, not eating enough protein or getting enough vitamins, minerals (potentially another reason why her skin and hair are not in the condition they should be for someone in their late 20s). I've seen children in nursery eat more during a day than Irum. I am shocked that Ekam is posting this, saying these meals are healthy and nutritious (because they aren't: there's not enough variety in the meals, no protein shakes etc. to help Irum achieve her health and fitness goals) and this actually undermines Ekam as a PT who should have a very basic understanding of nutrition, portion sizes and know the amount of calories needed for women doing the sort of workouts Irum always posts.
I hope that no one thinks that this is gospel and a good way to lead a healthy and active lifestyle, because it's not. I'm surprised Irum hasn't collapsed or experienced fatigue. Nothing in that carousel is smart eating; how irresponsible and reckless to promote it as such! They're both as bad as each other in terms of misleading people
Well said! But I’ve just realised I’m making the same mistakes as Erim lol and not intentionally. My diet isn’t good enough for the amount of training I’m doing right now which is around 4/5 sessions a week of HIT & strength & i experience so much fatigue & now I understand why as you explained it so clearly. Thanks for that - I need to sort it asap

This is a disgrace. Not a balanced diet at all and fake af.View attachment 1195065

I guarantee she only works out once a week. She is a lazy ass

These aren’t meetings. They are job interviews. Another ‘employee’ leaving her ‘team’.
Lol you’re so right cos she hired someone couple months ago when she showed us her “busy meeting schedule” looks like that person has left already & Erin’s back to interviewing which she likes to call “meetings” 🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Back to thirst traps to desperately to take the attention away from her nasty behaviour over the last 24 hours. Begging for engagement - lol it’s something when that’s all you do everyday on your Instagram pretending to be some big successful influencer. BYE CRABBY BEG ERIM

Lol J Shetty and his wife are just number one narcissists LMAO and she is reposting him which says it all. I was surprised that Yasmin Karimi also supports her but then again I’m not because Yazmin is also another weirdo. I don’t think she’s anywhere near as bad as Erim but she isn’t right either. And neither is her sister who lies about weight loss and she can’t tell everyone she had a gastric band I don’t know why she can’t but she offers these expensive weight loss consultations pretending she lost all the weight naturally. So misleading. These people are just insane.they think they’re better than the whole world and they think we are all jealous of them! Like please, come on now Instagram is full of these narcissist influencers who think the whole world is jealous of them. They’re that insecure they delete comments block people if anybody talk the truth about them so that’s why we end up here in this community and I’m not gonna lie it’s a nice place to be.

Well said! But I’ve just realised I’m making the same mistakes as Erim lol and not intentionally. My diet isn’t good enough for the amount of training I’m doing right now which is around 4/5 sessions a week of HIT & strength & i experience so much fatigue & now I understand why as you explained it so clearly. Thanks for that - I need to sort it asap

Lol you’re so right cos she hired someone couple months ago when she showed us her “busy meeting schedule” looks like that person has left already & Erin’s back to interviewing which she likes to call “meetings” 🤣😂
Oh goodness I'm so sorry you feel fatigued, it's a very common thing lots of people do when they train a lot - they forget that they have to eat more because their bodies are at a point where the right nutrition and balanced diet makes a huge difference. Your body's metabolism has been raised, so it needs more fuel to keep going. I hope you get on well with it all - you're doing a very good workout combo!

LOL Jay Shetty...the guy is a putz and a twit. I met him several times and he's so disingenuous - nothing like how he portrays himself online. Once a very dear friend of mine asked him if he would give an inspiring speech for teens who were refugees, and he said (word for word): "What's in it for me?" and refused to do the speech because it wasn't a paid opportunity or on a big enough platform for him!
His wife is very sweet, genuine, kind and was lovely whenever I was around her - their characters are very different to each other. I prefer her over him any day!

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure gurdwaras are open 24/7 but go off sis 😂 also crab kaur eats one slice of toast in the UK but proceeded to order two breakfast plates and waste all that food smh.

also why is she shaming people who can’t swim 😂 has anyone seen her swim? Does she swim? Or is she too busy posting that she has a wedgie to her dad and thirsty male followers. Also interesting that comment said can you show your feet more pls because she already shows them so much 😂 also it’s exactly how she types so it wouldn’t surprise me if she wrote it herself.
I’ve been to the gurdwara three times there and even I took loads of photos and videos 😅 so she definitely hasn’t been ha
The gurdwara does close though I’m sure

In response to Erims food intake on Ekams page.
All this has done for Bodybyekam is damage her reputation as a PT, showing a client under eating, using a year old photo as a transformation image. We all saw the recent photo of erim, she has made no progress, hence why now Ekam covers her ass with text ☠

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
ekams response sounds like a load of rubbish
I literally can't believe what I'm reading rn. Why post her eating in a day, if she's gonna come back and say she doesn't need to post a thorough list of what erim eats? If it's so general then why not clarify that in the first place. You're right, it is a load of rubbish - why hasn't ekam put a disclaimer FIRST that this suits erim only and shouldnt be taken as a guide for other people trying to follow the way erim eats. Why post it in the comments where most people won't bother to read.

“I do know what she thoroughly eats but don’t see the need to share with everyone else” then what the duck is the purpose of your post?? Does erim suck the brain cells out of everyone around her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, the 'after' image of Erim in her transformation Pic is slightly larger than her before - just look at her facial features. This makes her appear as if she has gained weight and made progress. It doesn't take a PT to know that if erim was eating properly, the way Ekam claims erim does - erim would actually have a bigger ass, more toned arms and more defined shoulders. There's no doubt that she's stronger due to the training but her eating will cause her health to deteriorate.

“I do know what she thoroughly eats but don’t see the need to share with everyone else” then what the duck is the purpose of your post?? Does erim suck the brain cells out of everyone around her
Birds of a feather flock together 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡

LMAO what a stupid response. When you share 'what I eat in a day' it's very detailed and thorough - almost like a food diary. You'd include things like how much your portions of veggies and fruit weigh, % of fat in dairy products, what keeps you hydrated etc. This 'snapshot' of food probably is all Irum actually eats - we've seen her post that lonely piece of toast on a plate so many times, her unappetising pasta alla kale dish etc. so lots of people realise that Irum under eats for how much she trains (I don't think either of them realise the long-term implications that can have on her health; bone density and risk of developing osteoporosis).
Also: intuitive eating isn't the best thing to be promoting - to me this sounds like 'Yeah I let her eat whatever she wants because she'll only burn it off anyway' and that very often is what they mean. This is all so vague - Ekam's gone from saying smart, healthy and nutritious meals to intuitive eating, when they aren't the same thing. Very misleading!
I am happy people saw through that ridiculous lie and called her out on it. It's one thing for Irum to drag herself down, but she doesn't have to take everyone with her. It's not a good idea for Ekam to be associated with her - once your rep as a PT has gone, it's extremely difficult to regain or rebuild trust and credibility again. Irum isn't worth risking that for

Ekam can’t be that dumb. She should stop working with erim now, it’s ruining her image 😂

Ekam has now removed the post and posted a new one about intuitive eating 💀

i think it’s still on her bbe community profile but she’s definitely doing damage control on her own page.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a load of bullshit! Erim herself has admitted she doesn’t eat enough calories in the day and besides she always posts ONE slice of toast every morning so we already know she doesn’t eat anything else 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.