Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. Using the excuse “it was a minute long video” isn’t enough. When she makes her “day in the life” reels she has enough time then to fit in all the pointless tit she did? Besides she could’ve just reposted other videos all day, it’s the fact she felt the need to make herself the centre of attention yet again. And that since this blew up she’s been silent instead of still using her platform to give attention to people who actually know what they’re talking about!

Reactions: 6
The issue isn’t just the video being “not long enough”. How many people will watch this video, without reading the caption OR reading the caption seeing she’s mentioned these organisations providing her the information and that’s the least people will do, not many will go further to learn more and that’s the issue. These pages are endorsing her video so people will assume that’s what happened because they are so saying so in the comments than correcting her

Reactions: 5
She’s disgusting she couldn’t even apologise for the major misinformation in that video. That’s how nasty & arrogant she is. Instead she says it was a 1 min video - so like you said @supersinghman why didn’t she make it longer & explain it correctly? If you can’t explain something I’ve big and as important as Vaisakhi then please don’t attempt it on public platform. It’s such a big disrespect and it’s blatantly saying I do not really care that much I am just doing this because it’s what’s in this week and everyone will be posting about it so I will do the same but I will go further and do a video where I look good and I don’t really care what comes out of my mouth. Because that’s exactly what she did. I have grown up going to the gurdwara, I still go every weekend and I can read the SGGS (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji) our Sikh Holy Scriptures in Punjabi but I would never dare attempt to explain something as big & important as Vaisakhi on my Instagram because I know I’m unable to explain the way the experts can. But this one here, just does it for the engagement & and then doesn’t even humble herself when the sick pages are coming after her and saying what an earth are you doing. Rather than issue an apology she just deletes everything. She is absolutely disgusting. And also we had more proof that she reads everything we write on here because I have talked about her energy and karma and how everything she does will just come straight back at her, so today she posted a story saying she’s definitely done some good and karma comes back in different timelines and she’s feeling very happy because of the good she’s done at some point. Somebody, that has really good karma and a really good heart & energy genuinely would never post on a public platform that they have done something good and that’s why they’re having good stuff coming at them. It’s just not what those good people do. But this narcissist however just carries on with zero emotion

Her intentions are never pure especially when it comes to Sikhism. She’s not a good representation of Sikhism and she should stick to doing what she does best which is posy plenty of thirst straps to try and push her brand out to thirsty perverted guys. She should leave the religious side of things because it just makes her look really uncaring and terrible. The reason we know there was nothing pure in her intentions is because she didn’t even apologise. She just did her normal bratty arrogant entitled behaviour and kept saying it’s a one minute video guys. She’s actually disgusting and she should take a look at herself because she’s upsetting people who are really devoted to the religion. It’s not a joke.

Do you know how disgusting and nasty this girl is that she deleted the video after she got lots of complaints and then posted in the lift saying she was having the best day ever and had some really good news and that she had done some good karma.

Just look at the actions of this person after people are really upset over a video that she’s posted regarding Sikhism. And she behaves in this manner. Arrogant and nasty with no apology. She doesn’t care about how wrong she got it and who she upset.

She will only be upset because it’s blown up on Twitter and social media and people are not happy with her. That’s all she’s going to be concerned about nothing else. But it’s karma coming at her. She’s being fully exposed and she’s doing it herself like I said and I keep saying whatever energy you put out the universe will match it and put it right back at you. And it’s coming at her fast. And it will keep coming at her . Because she is not changing from the inside any time soon.

Guys that’s her replying logged into her friends account. It’s the way she talks - what an absolute pig
Everything you said 💯 . karma is coming to take that crab down. Ps. It’s really funny to me how her reputation precedes her. Twitter is like “oh god what’s Erim done now” 🥲

She could have easily spent time doing that instead of her Wattpad scenarios running away on her wedding day.

She needs to stop pushing this agenda that she's so into Sikhi to boost her profile because it's really kicked her in her composite bonded teeth.

On a lighter note, Happy Vaisakhi to those on here celebrating! ✨️🙏🏽❤
I cracked up at this 🤣 Happy Baisakhi to my Punjabi queens and kings 💥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Actions > words exactly Erim: in one week how do you go from PERFORMING a thirst trap strip tease to millions of pervy men on tiktok, to wearing a head scarf and misinforming the public on vaisakhi, that nobody asked you to do in the first place????

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Actions > words exactly Erim: in one week how do you go from PERFORMING a thirst trap strip tease to millions of pervy men on tiktok, to wearing a head scarf and misinforming the public on vaisakhi, that nobody asked you to do in the first place????
Rather hypocritical of her seeing as what she says and does never align, and she constantly changes herself based on what's trending, is prepared to do anything and everything for validation from creeps online

Omg she just can’t stop herself can she?? Posting she went to the Gurdwara. Lol & she’s also addressed us again today saying everything anyone ever says is a reflection of what’s inside them. Yes, that’s right Erim you’re a nasty little narcissist brat & you come across exactly that way with everything you say & do. We just point out it on here

Reactions: 9
Not Boris Johnson pronouncing Panj Pyare better than Irum

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
And his speech writer did a pretty good job summarising it in under 1 minute! Take notes Irum

Reactions: 4
What in the word salad… a narcissist quoting a narcissist! Can’t stand jay crappy. Erim always replying to this thread 🥱 literally go and put your prayers on and go offline today when you can’t keep up with your own manipulation. God is going to annihilate YOU at the end ya duno.

ah yes, happy vaisakhi from erim everyone. remember actions > words. and as per erim's actions: strip teases > educating yourself properly about Sikhi.
Yes Erim this is your thing. thirst traps. Only fans. Cheap ass dresses. Love island. Molly bleeping mae. Fake designer. Connecting flights. Stick to it. Never utter the words you can’t pronounce AGAIN: Sikh, Sikhi, Ayurveda, you catch my drift….

Attachments

Last edited:
so ekam finally shared erim's "transformation" and you can clearly see the facetune pixels. ekam is losing all credibility as a trainer for posting edited B&A transformations

Screenshot 2022-04-14 at 12.00.32.png

Untitled design.png

• Haha
  • Wow
look at what ekam posted about erim's alleged full day of eating too.

such a shame. it is all lies. she does not eat that much in a day, and surely not regularly enough to transform her body. why would ekam want to build her business on lies like this

• Wow
Reactions: 8

such a shame. it is all lies. she does not eat that much in a day, and surely not regularly enough to transform her body. why would ekam want to build her business on lies like this
I think working with erim is doing ekam more worse than good. People won’t trust her

Reactions: 9

I literally have no words. As a vegetarian Erim needs way more than dhall and avocado toast to help with her protein intake. Where are her protein shakes? I mean she posts her timmies why csnt she post her protein shakes and 'plug' the rest of her followers? Lol surely if she had it #adGifted then we'd be seeing it regularly. If she was really doing it for the ones who grew up without a mum or sister she'd be posting reminders for people to eat, to make sure that their bodies are nourished before they do anything else. Why not post recipes to help those who don't have a figure to teach them how to cook. She didn't have her mum to help her oil her hair but that's not the only thing - there's cooking, shaving, chores around the house, how to wash your own clothes etc. For someone who wants to be a role model I think solely talking about hair oiling isn't cutting it. Most of the time she seems to pretend to care about people's wellbeing, but she's just focused on herself and getting clout. I do acknowledge that she has spoken out about her grief and that's probably helped a lot of people though. Good on her

Happy Vaisakhi to all celebrating!
Guys, she literally made a 5 min video on studying habits so she easily could’ve expanded on Vaisakhi, I’m not Sikh myself but I know the prononciation is Si-kh rather than See-kh which is more Westernised, due to having Sikh friends!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.