Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf if I were her I’d just address the situation. Admit that I hadn’t done my research properly but that I wanted to bring attention to it and get on with my day? It’s weird she’s acting as if people aren’t still tweeting. But before people spoke up on twitter she was going on and on about how much the video had been shared and was quite happy to talk about it?
Well according to Erim and her friends she has. She thinks hiding the reel from coming up on her profile unless you go onto the reel section and changing the caption is addressing it. she Knows not to put it on her story and draw more attention to the fact she’s being called out and attract attention to these threads

Reactions: 4
Is Erim paying this girl £3 p/h instead of the usual £2? She’s really doing overtime.

also Erim, if you’re going to get your mate to do your dirty work and damage control, or log into her account and do it pretending to be her, maybe you should think twice before approving her replies like “aren’t they all meant to be on the same team lol” who is they? Sikhs? Punjabi’s? Desi? What’s so funny also? So people belonging to whatever the latest demographic it is Erim identifies with aren’t allowed to call out, correct and fact check something she is misinformed about?

“they all” I’m sorry but it’s really giving borderline microgroagression/racism/stereotyping. I’m sure we all know how it feels to be refered to and banded together/over simplified to “them lot”, “those lot” and here Erim is encouraging it. Disgusting.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbf if I were her I’d just address the situation. Admit that I hadn’t done my research properly but that I wanted to bring attention to it and get on with my day? It’s weird she’s acting as if people aren’t still tweeting. But before people spoke up on twitter she was going on and on about how much the video had been shared and was quite happy to talk about it?
she has been exposed so many times before and has never addressed anything. when things get bad she disappears and goes offline and then cries on her stories saying that everyone just sends her hate and she cant take it. she can never take criticism.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
she has been exposed so many times before and has never addressed anything. when things get bad she disappears and goes offline and then cries on her stories saying that everyone just sends her hate and she cant take it. she can never take criticism.
Oh she does disappear. Her story asking how was your day is literally a dig at all of this mess. It is all of her own creating. Trying to act authorative and knowledgeable on something that is way beyond her. Again. Time and time she get these things wrong. Even the way she tries to teach how to cut up an avocado!

Lol Erim posting daal on her story to reinforce the fact that she’s brown, as tho she isn’t being cancelled on Twitter and insta right now.

It’s so funny to me that she opens her mouth on so many issues and topics that she really has no idea about, no one asks or expects her to speak on, and when she gets called out on it she will try justify that her lack of knowledge is due to her mother passing, her being apparently homeless, having no one around growing up, wearing a purple suit on her graduation and getting her hair cut at the barbers lol 🤷‍♀️

Is it by force that you speak on topics around sikhi? No, it’s not, but she’s so bloody insufferable and thirsty for clout and trying to tap into the sikh demographic that she will post the most vague, incorrect information, its embarrassing but I’m glad people see through it and call it out, it’s nothing less than she deserves.
She’ll post a diversion pity party now like the narc she is, instead of actually taking full responsibility for spreading misinformation and diluting Sikhi.

Yeah she’s definitely going to post tomorrow saying she doesn’t feel well or something and just lay low until everyone stops talking about it

she keeps trying to emphasize that it was a 1 min video and couldn't get all the details in. well, too bleeping bad that you couldn't do a simple google or care enough to research more before spewing tit on tiktok like as if you're the pinnacle of sikhi. she has excuses for every duck up, but does nothing to improve herself or show that she's apologetic - this is why no one can stand you crab. stop talking about sikhi and just focus on your thirst trapping brand. no one asked you to educate us on tit you don't even know yourself.

this comment on her tiktok sums it up.
photo_2022-04-14_09-57-50.jpg

• Haha
It doesn’t show up on google but tattle is still the first thing that comes up when you type her name 💀💀 she still failed to take down the whole site in general, how embarrassing 😂 I honestly think people will still find this site even if it don’t show up on google View attachment 1191166View attachment 1191165
Yeah I noticed that everytime I put just her 1st name into google it comes up with ‘Erim tattle’ keep using the name erim not irum I’m these threads to ensure Erim tattle always comes up when people search her name.

I'm not Sikh but I was interested to watch Erims video, bc I'm utterly clueless. Not me thinking I learned something when majority of people are posting about how she misinformed people!!! So I mean in a person like me who comes across this video might trust her words when they're actually diluted and has partial inaccuracies - that's a recipe for disaster. Fine, it's a 45s video but she likes to write weird wattpad imagines in her caption, surely she can type out the accurate, less watered down version in her caption? Believe me I love learning about other faiths and I wouldve appreciated a long caption that sets everything out clearly and accurately - the video could just been short enough to grab my attention. I get that she wants to represent her faith/culture and her intentions may be pure, but when you have a big platform you can't afford to make mistakes like this. Not everyone is gonna see your apology caption or bother to read it after you've butchered the video due to negligence and failing to do proper research.

• Heart
She had time to do the correct research on Sikhi. Gave inaccurate information then said it was due to the video being 1 min long.

Why didn’t she make the video 2 mins long then? Was engagement more important than spreading the correct information on Sikhi ?

this is so bleeping funny I’ll give her that
She’s disgusting she couldn’t even apologise for the major misinformation in that video. That’s how nasty & arrogant she is. Instead she says it was a 1 min video - so like you said @supersinghman why didn’t she make it longer & explain it correctly? If you can’t explain something I’ve big and as important as Vaisakhi then please don’t attempt it on public platform. It’s such a big disrespect and it’s blatantly saying I do not really care that much I am just doing this because it’s what’s in this week and everyone will be posting about it so I will do the same but I will go further and do a video where I look good and I don’t really care what comes out of my mouth. Because that’s exactly what she did. I have grown up going to the gurdwara, I still go every weekend and I can read the SGGS (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji) our Sikh Holy Scriptures in Punjabi but I would never dare attempt to explain something as big & important as Vaisakhi on my Instagram because I know I’m unable to explain the way the experts can. But this one here, just does it for the engagement & and then doesn’t even humble herself when the sick pages are coming after her and saying what an earth are you doing. Rather than issue an apology she just deletes everything. She is absolutely disgusting. And also we had more proof that she reads everything we write on here because I have talked about her energy and karma and how everything she does will just come straight back at her, so today she posted a story saying she’s definitely done some good and karma comes back in different timelines and she’s feeling very happy because of the good she’s done at some point. Somebody, that has really good karma and a really good heart & energy genuinely would never post on a public platform that they have done something good and that’s why they’re having good stuff coming at them. It’s just not what those good people do. But this narcissist however just carries on with zero emotion

I'm not Sikh but I was interested to watch Erims video, bc I'm utterly clueless. Not me thinking I learned something when majority of people are posting about how she misinformed people!!! So I mean in a person like me who comes across this video might trust her words when they're actually diluted and has partial inaccuracies - that's a recipe for disaster. Fine, it's a 45s video but she likes to write weird wattpad imagines in her caption, surely she can type out the accurate, less watered down version in her caption? Believe me I love learning about other faiths and I wouldve appreciated a long caption that sets everything out clearly and accurately - the video could just been short enough to grab my attention. I get that she wants to represent her faith/culture and her intentions may be pure, but when you have a big platform you can't afford to make mistakes like this. Not everyone is gonna see your apology caption or bother to read it after you've butchered the video due to negligence and failing to do proper research.
Her intentions are never pure especially when it comes to Sikhism. She’s not a good representation of Sikhism and she should stick to doing what she does best which is posy plenty of thirst straps to try and push her brand out to thirsty perverted guys. She should leave the religious side of things because it just makes her look really uncaring and terrible. The reason we know there was nothing pure in her intentions is because she didn’t even apologise. She just did her normal bratty arrogant entitled behaviour and kept saying it’s a one minute video guys. She’s actually disgusting and she should take a look at herself because she’s upsetting people who are really devoted to the religion. It’s not a joke.

Incoming some random ass sob story from crab queen with tissue in hand after she’s been exposed on Twitter AGAIN 🤧😮💨
Do you know how disgusting and nasty this girl is that she deleted the video after she got lots of complaints and then posted in the lift saying she was having the best day ever and had some really good news and that she had done some good karma.

Just look at the actions of this person after people are really upset over a video that she’s posted regarding Sikhism. And she behaves in this manner. Arrogant and nasty with no apology. She doesn’t care about how wrong she got it and who she upset.

She will only be upset because it’s blown up on Twitter and social media and people are not happy with her. That’s all she’s going to be concerned about nothing else. But it’s karma coming at her. She’s being fully exposed and she’s doing it herself like I said and I keep saying whatever energy you put out the universe will match it and put it right back at you. And it’s coming at her fast. And it will keep coming at her . Because she is not changing from the inside any time soon.

Is Erim paying this girl £3 p/h instead of the usual £2? She’s really doing overtime.

also Erim, if you’re going to get your mate to do your dirty work and damage control, or log into her account and do it pretending to be her, maybe you should think twice before approving her replies like “aren’t they all meant to be on the same team lol” who is they? Sikhs? Punjabi’s? Desi? What’s so funny also? So people belonging to whatever the latest demographic it is Erim identifies with aren’t allowed to call out, correct and fact check something she is misinformed about?

“they all” I’m sorry but it’s really giving borderline microgroagression/racism/stereotyping. I’m sure we all know how it feels to be refered to and banded together/over simplified to “them lot”, “those lot” and here Erim is encouraging it. Disgusting.
Guys that’s her replying logged into her friends account. It’s the way she talks - what an absolute pig

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
she keeps saying she couldn't explain it properly because it's only a 1 min video. so are orgs like BOS and Khalsa Aid not able to use the reels feature because educating on Vaisakhi would not be able to be done in 60 seconds? a very lame excuse. this girl was just too lazy to do the proper research before speaking on something she knows nothing about but was desperate to get the content pushed out to get clout. she needs to admit just that. what more do we want yasmin? exactly that.

Screenshot 2022-04-13 at 22.39.19.png

this tweet alone takes less than 15 seconds to read aloud. no misinformation. short and concise. but erim has the excuse of not having enough time in the video to articulate herself properly? she literally has the power to also refilm and edit the video to properly fit the time length while educating. what an absolute airhead.

PS current thread view count: 725k views

Attachments

Last edited:
What is frustrating me is she keeps banging on about it being a 1 min video basically insinuating that she couldn't get everything in she wanted to say.

It's not the LACK of information she provided in the video and it needs to be longer, it's the MISINFORMATION that she's provided. As you guys are saying aswell, if she had done the correct research, a 1 min video would have been enough. I've just seen a post this morning with a picture simply saying "let us know why vaisakhi is celebrated in 9 points" then a detailed caption. She could have easily spent time doing that instead of her Wattpad scenarios running away on her wedding day.

She needs to stop pushing this agenda that she's so into Sikhi to boost her profile because it's really kicked her in her composite bonded teeth.

On a lighter note, Happy Vaisakhi to those on here celebrating! ✨️🙏🏽❤

• Heart
But at this point I’m not really sure what people expect basics of sikhi to do 🤦‍♀️ they’re not going to comment and engage with an “influencer” to correct them and do a back and forth, their purpose is to educate not be involved with things like this. Hopefully moving forward them and other organisations won’t work with her or endorse her. She included links or tried to direct people to an actual credible source because she thought she would do her little bit for sikhi and go back to posting with her arse out.

Most comments of people say that anyone calling her out should educate everyone too are from people who don’t know the depths of her narcissism, they’re right we should all be educating but she uses sikhi for clout and then deletes comments on her video correcting her. At this point just delete the video across all platforms 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.