Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incoming some random ass sob story from crab queen with tissue in hand after she’s been exposed on Twitter AGAIN 🤧😮💨

Reactions: 6
Incoming some random ass sob story from crab queen with tissue in hand after she’s been exposed on Twitter AGAIN 🤧😮💨
she didn't know about the history bc she was busy squatting guys!!!!!! she never learned how to do her own research bc she was squatting the whole time!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she didn't know about the history bc she was busy squatting guys!!!!!! she never learned how to do her own research bc she was squatting the whole time!
Sis got an A* in English but didn’t pay attention during R.E

“My friend told me to post this video because I looked sad”

• Haha
Erim has got her friend Yasmin to jump on Twitter again for her and fight her battles. Erim why would you ask a Muslim to fight your battles with the Sikh community on a Sikh issue. Do you set your friends up to be targeted with hate for fun?

• Haha
they said they will happily help her again. so essentially they do not care how she represents our community. she is just another priti patel - uses community and culture for clout but sells out (hey that rhymed that could be a title for thread #8 :ROFLMAO:)
I am loving this one. An iteration? Crab Queen Erim Kaur uses community and culture for clout but is a massive sell out.

On a side note, I'm really glad more and more people are calling her out on her behaviour - it's never ok to cheapen religion (it's beautiful and precious for so many people). If this isn't clear enough evidence that no one is jealous of her, I don't know what else could be. I also wish for more people to stop buying her oil, actually report it and have it addressed by health authorities/regulatory services in their respective countries because it genuinely is a danger to people's health. Untested products with no clear name or reputed dermatologist or lab attached to them, should never be allowed to be sold or marketed. Erim scams people and is a conwoman

Erim has got her friend Yasmin to jump on Twitter again for her and fight her battles. Erim why would you ask a Muslim to fight your battles with the Sikh community on a Sikh issue. Do you set your friends up to be targeted with hate for fun?
Sis is doing a whip round: anyone and everyone counts ;)

• Heart
Well the tattle thread is being shared around Twitter so maybe we should be expecting some new people to join us

Reactions: 5
Well the tattle thread is being shared around Twitter so maybe we should be expecting some new people to join us
The threads are great to read, they should also read the wiki. It's long but is where they can find *everything* about her, her lies, her scammy product and more

more!

i woudn't be surprised if she was the one who was shadcat lol

Attachments

Do you have screenshots or her username please?! I can't find anything x

Reactions: 2
Someone also pointed out how she used the protests to promote her oil. When she would post pictures of the farmers and put her logo on there

• Wow
no jasmin is not erim's friend, she's just a rando on punjabi/sikh twitter. it is this one https://twitter.com/yxszmin
This Yasmin is her friend, i remember last time I went through her insta etc after she was arguing with me and saw Erim in her highlights etc and they regularly post in the same places and she tags Erim but Erim never reposts. Her user is yxszmin. So unless she’s being paid to work with Erim she’s supposedly her friend

• Wow
Lol Erim posting daal on her story to reinforce the fact that she’s brown, as tho she isn’t being cancelled on Twitter and insta right now.

It’s so funny to me that she opens her mouth on so many issues and topics that she really has no idea about, no one asks or expects her to speak on, and when she gets called out on it she will try justify that her lack of knowledge is due to her mother passing, her being apparently homeless, having no one around growing up, wearing a purple suit on her graduation and getting her hair cut at the barbers lol 🤷‍♀️

Is it by force that you speak on topics around sikhi? No, it’s not, but she’s so bloody insufferable and thirsty for clout and trying to tap into the sikh demographic that she will post the most vague, incorrect information, its embarrassing but I’m glad people see through it and call it out, it’s nothing less than she deserves.

Attachments

Tbf if I were her I’d just address the situation. Admit that I hadn’t done my research properly but that I wanted to bring attention to it and get on with my day? It’s weird she’s acting as if people aren’t still tweeting. But before people spoke up on twitter she was going on and on about how much the video had been shared and was quite happy to talk about it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.