Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy who posted it under the original tweet has 3000 views already and it’s only been 2 hours

Reactions: 6
You can always rely on Twitter to spread the word. I don't think Irum ever saw this coming - I'm sure she'll see this as another way to bOosT enGAgeMenTt because she has the attitude that any attention or publicity is 'good.' The response and awareness of her sheisty behaviour is a huge relief - really glad there are so many people who see through her facade, her awful product and lies

Reactions: 8
Indi Singh coming through @ Erim on insta using his platform and his friends to call her out. Erim can’t backtrack now, Indi has a lot of friends and followers within the Sikh influencer community she’s ducked it up this time

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her follower count is now at 248K (I'm sure sis will top it up soon) and even though Erim's Tattle threads don't show up in a Google search now (she's had them taken down because this shows up: In response to a complaint that we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the removal(s) at LumenDatabase.org.)
In spite of this, more and more people are catching onto her nonsense, her lies, her fraudulent product that's untested (I can't stress that enough because it directly puts people at risk and endangers health) and I honestly hope that more see her for what she is: a scammer.

She gets the tattle links removed but doesn't care that people are taking her images and videos to repost stuff like this on Twitter! That's not even the worst of it, people have attached their own videos alongside hers being extremely inappropriate

Attachments

• Wow
Who'd have thought Irum would have created this!? I haveI love Parsis and the beautiful blend they have of cultures, it's exquisite!

She's not best-placed to discuss her faith because it's very clear that she costumes it, doesn't know it very well (for someone who alleges to practise it daily) and has a very superficial connection to it because her religious practise doesn't influence or impact her daily life, her mannerisms, the way she conducts herself, treats others and does business - it's all ego-led; not rooted in faith. There is no genuine or good intention behind any of her actions. If she openly said something like "I didn't grow up religious, I didn't go to the gurdwara often as a child, I grew up with a mix of cultures and/or in a secular way" that would be so understandable and relatable for lots of people born and raised in the West.
Faith is a life-long journey that's beautiful and profound in a very visible way. None of that shows with Irum - I'd like to hope that she's at the very start of this lifestyle (but let's be honest...she's probably not).

Her follower count is now at 248K (I'm sure sis will top it up soon) and even though Erim's Tattle threads don't show up in a Google search now (she's had them taken down because this shows up: In response to a complaint that we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the removal(s) at LumenDatabase.org.)
In spite of this, more and more people are catching onto her nonsense, her lies, her fraudulent product that's untested (I can't stress that enough because it directly puts people at risk and endangers health) and I honestly hope that more see her for what she is: a scammer.
Lol maybe it's time to start posting the tattle thread on her socials 😘🥱👀 x

• Haha
so shes trying to blame Sikh PA for her miseducation? girl you said you have practising Sikhs in your family and you even have an amritdhari massi and you apparently go to the gurdwara regularly? you have so many people you could have asked. you have so many resources. this was just plain dumb. i bet she took down her documentary because she know she half assed it like this video and that she didnt want to be exposed for her miseducation again

also tattle still shows up in my results

Attachments

Reactions: 7
posting some of the tweets i saw on here bc we know erim and her £2 social media assistant are on a reporting and blocking rampage right now across all platforms while erim sits and cries with her tears of victim crab queen complex to everyone irl

tweets from Sikh PA and involved are included in this also

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Irum why did you lie that they provided you with the information for the video within your caption. STOP hiding between these organisations and saying they are the ones giving you this information when the individuals have said they didn’t provide it to you.

Someone tweeted Sikh PA saying if they're going to ask influencers to talk about Sikhi then make sure they actually have the knowledge and they responded with this

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Someone tweeted Sikh PA saying if they're going to ask influencers to talk about Sikhi then make sure they actually have the knowledge and they responded with this
Good but it’s taken the Sikh communities’ outrage for them to do anything. Sikh pa etc have constantly been enablers for predators like miss crab Erim kaur

posting some of the tweets i saw on here bc we know erim and her £2 social media assistant are on a reporting and blocking rampage right now across all platforms while erim sits and cries with her tears of victim crab queen complex to everyone irl

tweets from Sikh PA and involved are included in this also
Those tweets are killing me off though 😂😂😂😂

Good but it’s taken the Sikh communities’ outrage for them to do anything. Sikh pa etc have constantly been enablers for predators like miss crab Erim kaur

Those tweets are killing me off though 😂😂😂😂
they said they will happily help her again. so essentially they do not care how she represents our community. she is just another priti patel - uses community and culture for clout but sells out (hey that rhymed that could be a title for thread #8 :ROFLMAO:)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I see their point but the individual shouldn’t have to correct themselves. They’ve asked her in the past have they not? Around Diwali time? So I guess they were referring within a generalised statement and it’s been mistaken as this one time. They seem to be seeing this as a direct attack at them than seeing it as everyone not wanting Erim to be distributing this media awareness with their support. Someone else needs to come by and take her space. For example @thesandylion. She’s always posting videos and raising awareness about Sikhi one way or another.

they said they will happily help her again. so essentially they do not care how she represents our community. she is just another priti patel - uses community and culture for clout but sells out (hey that rhymed that could be a title for thread #8 :ROFLMAO:)
That’s their choice and I can see why Sikh PA isn’t as big as their other organisations, what do they expect when you help such people and have no remorse or willingness to accept fault and change

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.