Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Despite buying followers/creating obvious fake accounts, Erims IG is losing followers. She recently was at 250k now back down to 248k. View attachment 1188593
I noticed this too …. It was 249k a couple days ago. People are noticing. I’ve told a few people myself how bad she really is & people are unfollowing. Sheer desperation incoming now - watch. She’ll be pretending to be confident & unbothered. God, today she’s done a post on vaisakhi. She can’t even pronounce ‘Sikhi’ properly or the ‘Panj pyare’ she’s totally uncomfortable talking & it’s all copied from Sikh pages which she admits this time. But I highly dislike her representing Sikhism - she’s terrible & embarrassing to be representing. Eg, Muslim females who do religious posts would NEVER behave in any of the manners that Erim does & that’s because they’re highly respectful of the religion, they are aware they’re representing their religion and they have huge amounts of self-respect. We would never see this kind of behaviour from others that represent their religions but I do not understand why official sick pages are letting Erim Get away we’re doing all of this and then representing Sikhi. If a Muslim influencer was representing Islam in the way Erim does us dirty with Sikhi they would have the Muslim influencer cancelled within minutes and without hesitation. So I don’t understand what official Sikh page is etc are doing here & for letting her get away with it?? I really hope they step in and put a stop to her trying to represent Sikhism. It’s fine, carry on with your thirsty content for your thirsty guys but leave Sikhi out of it please. We already don’t get the right representation globally in any way shape or form and now we have this spiteful little brat trying to represent us??! All for the sake of selling her oil to make money - this has to stop & urgently

She says it is dermatologically tested but by who? 🤔🤔🤔
By that shady doctor that’s been struck off & can’t practice. That’s who it’s been dermatologically tested by. And ofc she paid for that winner of 2022 hair awards award - it says so on their website & their posts only get around 5 likes per post. If it was legit tested by proper people & the award was a real prestigious one she’d be posting it every day on every social media platform she has for the next seven years. The fact that she only posted it once says it all 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ She’s a scammer

She was literally tripping over her words during the entire video. Clear it's another attempt to gain a Sikh following after her engagement and followers have been going down. Also found it funny that she posted about looking up to Lily Singh the other day. Of course it was probably to get a reshare onto Lily's stories and get a new audience, but Lily is known in the desi community for renouncing her faith in Sikhi after she got popular. Why is that someone to look up to. Oh, that's right. Because she also used her faith to gain a following before she got popular enough to renounce it.

What ever happened to her and Dr. V? They were inseparable once. Now she is always with the dentist who does her teeth and another aesthetician who gives her botox. Guess she replaced the need for Dr. V's services/friendship.
[/QUOTE
She was literally tripping over her words during the entire video. Clear it's another attempt to gain a Sikh following after her engagement and followers have been going down. Also found it funny that she posted about looking up to Lily Singh the other day. Of course it was probably to get a reshare onto Lily's stories and get a new audience, but Lily is known in the desi community for renouncing her faith in Sikhi after she got popular. Why is that someone to look up to. Oh, that's right. Because she also used her faith to gain a following before she got popular enough to renounce it.

What ever happened to her and Dr. V? They were inseparable once. Now she is always with the dentist who does her teeth and another aesthetician who gives her botox. Guess she replaced the need for Dr. V's services/friendship.
well said but she can’t get scientific backing or approvals. So her starting again is not really possible. She has to keep going with what she has and that is not a good hair oil. It’s been proven it’s causing hair loss. You’re not supposed to put aromatherapy oils onto your actual hair! But that’s what her oil is that’s why people hair is reacting and falling out. She can’t do anything about this so she won’t go any further. This is as far as she can go with that hair oil and she knows it and she only got this far because of the Punjabi/Sikh community because they supported another Sikh person in business. But she’s messed that up now with the way she acts people are realising and they’re beginning to dislike her. It’s a simple as that. What ever vibes you put out into this world/the universe universe/the gods vibrate that right back at you. So everything she put that is coming straight back to her. It’s as simple as that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Now she’s claiming Rihanna’s brand are sending her make up for vaisakhi.. as if they would send free make up for that reason.

I’m sorry, I smell bullshit. I’m going to email the Fenty PR team and ask for confirmation.

She comes across as if she’s trying to make herself feel very important when in fact she isn’t. She paid £40 for an award she’s flexing. It’s a joke.
Yes email the fenty pr team and let us know please what they say

Wtf was that caption, I’m cringing so much 😭 what 27 year old writes that 😂😂
The cheating ho that would leave her future hubby for the next guy LOL she’s just admitted who she really is. Are we that surprised? Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
what in the failed wattpad fic is this
How is she not embarrassed? I’m so embarrassed for her. She’s is so cringey. Erim you’re a 27 year old woman. But at the same time I don’t want her to stop its highly entertaining for us all. 😂

Does she not have any self awareness though. Her delusional mind is really showing. She needs mental help. I swear it’s some sort of mental illness when you create fake scenarios in your head 🤢

and this girl really thinks WE are jealous of HER :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
erim is nothing special she’s so basic you’re right she thinks that because she’s so deluded 😂 Also she should never do a side parting again looool.

Makes her giant bobble head look even more obvious. Her hair looks like dodgy wig in this parting because she lasered so much of her baby hairs away. Doesn’t sit right she should of stuck to her vampire hairline pre laser. The wig look isn’t cute.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes absolutely, actually one of my uncles married a Zoroastrian so I got to know about the culture. It’s really lovely and I have been around many Parsi’s also. Good to see we’ve turned a negative into a positive ;)
Who'd have thought Irum would have created this!? I haveI love Parsis and the beautiful blend they have of cultures, it's exquisite!
I noticed this too …. It was 249k a couple days ago. People are noticing. I’ve told a few people myself how bad she really is & people are unfollowing. Sheer desperation incoming now - watch. She’ll be pretending to be confident & unbothered. God, today she’s done a post on vaisakhi. She can’t even pronounce ‘Sikhi’ properly or the ‘Panj pyare’ she’s totally uncomfortable talking & it’s all copied from Sikh pages which she admits this time. But I highly dislike her representing Sikhism - she’s terrible & embarrassing to be representing. Eg, Muslim females who do religious posts would NEVER behave in any of the manners that Erim does & that’s because they’re highly respectful of the religion, they are aware they’re representing their religion and they have huge amounts of self-respect. We would never see this kind of behaviour from others that represent their religions but I do not understand why official sick pages are letting Erim Get away we’re doing all of this and then representing Sikhi. If a Muslim influencer was representing Islam in the way Erim does us dirty with Sikhi they would have the Muslim influencer cancelled within minutes and without hesitation. So I don’t understand what official Sikh page is etc are doing here & for letting her get away with it?? I really hope they step in and put a stop to her trying to represent Sikhism. It’s fine, carry on with your thirsty content for your thirsty guys but leave Sikhi out of it please. We already don’t get the right representation globally in any way shape or form and now we have this spiteful little brat trying to represent us??! All for the sake of selling her oil to make money - this has to stop & urgently

By that shady doctor that’s been struck off & can’t practice. That’s who it’s been dermatologically tested by. And ofc she paid for that winner of 2022 hair awards award - it says so on their website & their posts only get around 5 likes per post. If it was legit tested by proper people & the award was a real prestigious one she’d be posting it every day on every social media platform she has for the next seven years. The fact that she only posted it once says it all 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ She’s a scammer
She's not best-placed to discuss her faith because it's very clear that she costumes it, doesn't know it very well (for someone who alleges to practise it daily) and has a very superficial connection to it because her religious practise doesn't influence or impact her daily life, her mannerisms, the way she conducts herself, treats others and does business - it's all ego-led; not rooted in faith. There is no genuine or good intention behind any of her actions. If she openly said something like "I didn't grow up religious, I didn't go to the gurdwara often as a child, I grew up with a mix of cultures and/or in a secular way" that would be so understandable and relatable for lots of people born and raised in the West.
Faith is a life-long journey that's beautiful and profound in a very visible way. None of that shows with Irum - I'd like to hope that she's at the very start of this lifestyle (but let's be honest...she's probably not).

Her follower count is now at 248K (I'm sure sis will top it up soon) and even though Erim's Tattle threads don't show up in a Google search now (she's had them taken down because this shows up: In response to a complaint that we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the removal(s) at LumenDatabase.org.)
In spite of this, more and more people are catching onto her nonsense, her lies, her fraudulent product that's untested (I can't stress that enough because it directly puts people at risk and endangers health) and I honestly hope that more see her for what she is: a scammer.

“Sorry couldn’t include everything in a 1 min video” 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 right so you said “he took them into a tent and had a word with them and guess what they came out” makes sense. She’s deleted the video on her IG 😂
It was a mess - snaps to her for trying to try, but she needs to realise that it's ok to not be an expert on everything, that it's ok to be human and be open about being a constant work in progress (without getting too meta or esoteric, humans never get to see themselves as a finished piece of art). These are levels of vulnerability, authentic behaviour and honesty that Irum is incapable of doing - she prides herself on being 'better' than every single person / Asian woman out there and her inability to be humble would probably result in some sort of existential crisis for her. Tbh she's already having one - just doesn't realise it or want to come to terms with it/address it

Reactions: 5
Erim's Tattle threads don't show up in a Google search now (she's had them taken down because this shows up: In response to a complaint that we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the removal(s) at LumenDatabase.org.)
In spite of this, more and more people are catching onto her nonsense, her lies, her fraudulent product that's untested (I can't stress that enough because it directly puts people at risk and endangers health) and I honestly hope that more see her for what she is: a scammer.
It doesn’t show up on google but tattle is still the first thing that comes up when you type her name 💀💀 she still failed to take down the whole site in general, how embarrassing 😂 I honestly think people will still find this site even if it don’t show up on google
C2B6980A-A3E7-407C-942C-861A834FCF78.jpeg
8C9BAAB9-06BB-4FF7-A9C3-679D66CE0453.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
She had time to do the correct research on Sikhi. Gave inaccurate information then said it was due to the video being 1 min long.

Why didn’t she make the video 2 mins long then? Was engagement more important than spreading the correct information on Sikhi ?

this is so bleeping funny I’ll give her that

Attachments

• Haha
When you type in her name into Google images, tattle still comes up ☠
5BEFC2FE-1427-4D31-8C00-57B7D88762C3.jpeg

Checked her engagement, it’s 3% of her following do she gets about the same as my following of 250 who’s not even an influencer and has a private insta of just my friends and family. No wonder she’s asking for engagement so much no one is looking at her content

Yikes that was all uncomfortable to watch. One thing I’ve always wondered is why she’s never mentioned Ramadan etc on her page considering she is half Muslim. Even white influencers, footballers, celebs wish their Muslim followers a happy Ramadan.

Reactions: 4
Yikes that was all uncomfortable to watch. One thing I’ve always wondered is why she’s never mentioned Ramadan etc on her page considering she is half Muslim. Even white influencers, footballers, celebs wish their Muslim followers a happy Ramadan.
Half Muslim isn’t a thing. You can’t be half a religion. We don’t know for definite what faith her mum practiced or if crabs was brought up with the faith either. If her parents were separated and she’s been brought up by her dads side ever since then it’s likely she’s been brought up with sikhi only. I’ve seen her post Eid Mubarak in the past which she may very well do but it doesn’t really make sense for her to post happy Ramadan. I mean, it may have been a good idea for her to recognise it given that a lot of her followers belong to that faith but It’s like her posting happy lent 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Half Muslim isn’t a thing. You can’t be half a religion. We don’t know for definite what faith her mum practiced or if crabs was brought up with the faith either. If her parents were separated and she’s been brought up by her dads side ever since then it’s likely she’s been brought up with sikhi only. I’ve seen her post Eid Mubarak in the past which she may very well do but it doesn’t really make sense for her to post happy Ramadan. I mean, it may have been a good idea for her to recognise it given that a lot of her followers belong to that faith but It’s like her posting happy lent 🤷‍♀️
The way she makes things sound, it’s as if she lived with her mum and then had to end up living with her dad after her passing with how she brings up custody etc

Yeah maybe I worded that wrong. I meant her mum was Muslim.
also she’s being mentioned a lot on twitter right now

Last edited:
  • Wow

Oh it’s on!!! This crab can’t even pronounce “Sikh” and she’s trying to educate the masses on Vaisakhi.

Sick of her dirty Miami bleep lap dance thirst traps to solicit Thirsty male commentary one minute, then acting like a devout Sikh girl within 24 hours with her stupid sound bites from Google, that aren’t factually correct about Sikhism AND culturally appropriating other religions, like mine, using Ayurveda for her unregulated hair loss oil, just for money, talking about holistic practice that you need certification for.

let’s face it Erim does not belong to any of our faiths, she is a psychotic egotistic maniac who worships herself @waffleswings put it perfectly above.

Let’s message Sikh PA, Khalsa Aid, all associations on Twitter, Instagram and email to get this hoe cancelled!! All evidence can be searched “ Erim kaur Tattle” on Google for life 😶

It’s blowing up all over Twitter another girl @sheenasahota88 posted the video and it’s getting a lot of attention. Sikh PA need to be tagged in this as much as possible so they can see we aren’t happy with what she is doing/saying. How can you work with someone because she’s a “Sikh influencer” when she does not care that her product is causing HAIR LOSS amongst people and her main target audience is a religion of people who folllow keeping their hair.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.