Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I’m assuming her grandma only can speak Punjabi so how is Erim close to her like she claims if she can’t talk to her in Punjabi back? Genuine question
Now that you’ve asked, I’m sure shadcat will address it in a Q&A or an IG story soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s been awhile, but came across Erim on tiktok today, and ended up watching a lot of her videos. What I noticed is how she constantly says how not having a mom has effected her and having social media “sisters” has helped, which is great whatever. But when one of her “sisters” ask where she gets an outfit from she gatekeeps…. Is that how you behave with your sisters.. don’t think so.

Reactions: 9
It’s been awhile, but came across Erim on tiktok today, and ended up watching a lot of her videos. What I noticed is how she constantly says how not having a mom has effected her and having social media “sisters” has helped, which is great whatever. But when one of her “sisters” ask where she gets an outfit from she gatekeeps…. Is that how you behave with your sisters.. don’t think so.
Or when a "sister" gives some feedback regarding makeup or suggestions on how she could benefit from therapy, she blocks them. These are the real things that me and my sis talk or suggest to one another. I can tell my sis if an outfit doesn't suit her or vice versa without any of us having a tantrum and blocked eachother. She doesn't know how to maintain real relationships, hence she goes into defence mode and the only way she knows how to handle it, is to block. If she had an actual sister, I can imagine her being the bitchy jealous type and the one to probably flirt with her sisters bf (didn't she try it with hamesha/mesh's bf, even though she was putting him down to Mesh coz he wasn't sikh or 6ft)

FYI, those who don't know hamesha, was one the first assistants erim had. She was admin in the sisterhood fb group and basically helped set up byerim. Shes also the one who exposed her on twitter

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m losing track, how many assistants has erim lost? She does not seem to have a good track record of keeping staff….

Reactions: 6
I’m losing track, how many assistants has erim lost? She does not seem to have a good track record of keeping staff….
There is 4 I’m aware of but probably a lot more

Mesh
Harmeet
Kavita
And the most recent girl

There is 4 I’m aware of but probably a lot more

Mesh
Harmeet
Kavita
And the most recent girl
This list doesn't include the girls that were hired to be her "photographers" to help her with content once a week, who were paid with just pr products and spending time with her to get the inside details of being an influencer, these roles she advertised exactly like that in her fb group.

But I’m assuming her grandma only can speak Punjabi so how is Erim close to her like she claims if she can’t talk to her in Punjabi back? Genuine question
exactly! the person she claims to have a close relationship with according to her whole byerim marketing scheme is her grandmum but she's saying she can't even speak to her? and she visits family in US and bham and such, does absolutely no one speak punjabi? but of course she will make this all about her mum again

That brown lip liner round the edges looks horrible. Makes it look like she hasn’t cleaned her lips properly after having chocolate or something

Also her tiktok engagement is dying a slow death. Did you guys see the likes on the nudestix ad

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Okay so i've been reading this thread for a while and i'm honestly just baffled. I've known the family for a long time (its a big family) and I honestly feel a bit offended that she'd claim to have no female figures in her life growing up. This isn't true at all. Yes her mum died when she was young and it was very tragic, and i will say that her mum was actually a wonderful woman. Her dad has always been pretty well off and has always spoiled her, her brother Kian keeps to himself and is genuinely an okay guy. I'm just shocked at how many lies this girl has told.

Reactions: 11
Okay so i've been reading this thread for a while and i'm honestly just baffled. I've known the family for a long time (its a big family) and I honestly feel a bit offended that she'd claim to have no female figures in her life growing up. This isn't true at all. Yes her mum died when she was young and it was very tragic, and i will say that her mum was actually a wonderful woman. Her dad has always been pretty well off and has always spoiled her, her brother Kian keeps to himself and is genuinely an okay guy. I'm just shocked at how many lies this girl has told.
What’s Erim like in real life rather than a business setting? Also hoping you can answer the burning question from the last day or so - can her dadi speak English or only Punjabi? 🤣

Can you spill the tea on who this godmother is and how comes she came into her life at the age of 18 rather than when she was a child?

Reactions: 2
I would assume she understands some English even if she doesn't speak it (like most grandparents living in the UK now) To be fair, she's always been extremely confident in herself (not typically a bad thing) but sometimes it can rub people the wrong way, she's always been very slim but this is more down to medical reasons. From what I've heard she's keen to get married soon so she may stop the bullshit altogether..

• Wow
i know this was mentioned previously but she's stopped doing that thing where she mentions her grandparents/dad/family and inserts a "satnam waheguru" after mentioning them. i never understood why the hell she did that bc it's not a usual punjabi/sikh thing to do (just like her stupid nazar emojis). felt like she was trying to hard to make it a thing and now has just stopped.

Reactions: 3
That brown lip liner round the edges looks horrible. Makes it look like she hasn’t cleaned her lips properly after having chocolate or something

Also her tiktok engagement is dying a slow death. Did you guys see the likes on the nudestix ad
her most recent post on luxiecouture's ig page is so low on engagement too when they used to do well before people found out about these threads

funnily enough you are not the first relative to come forward about her, doesn't she see her lies catching up with her?

Reactions: 4
I would assume she understands some English even if she doesn't speak it (like most grandparents living in the UK now) To be fair, she's always been extremely confident in herself (not typically a bad thing) but sometimes it can rub people the wrong way, she's always been very slim but this is more down to medical reasons. From what I've heard she's keen to get married soon so she may stop the bullshit altogether..
The poor guy that has to put up with her narcissistic psycho ass 🥲

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.