Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor guy that has to put up with her narcissistic psycho ass šŸ„²
I feel sorry for him already omg imagine having that as your wife.. also it always seemed like her bro was fed up of her nonsense. Thatā€™s the vibe I got anyway.

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for him already omg imagine having that as your wife.. also it always seemed like her bro was fed up of her nonsense. Thatā€™s the vibe I got anyway.
I wonder what she will be like once sheā€™s married. Will she still post the same content showing off her body with the caption ā€˜what would you do if you saw meā€™ etc

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone have the tea on why her and her bf from Coventry split up? When I first started following her she used to drop hints about him and visit him weekly. All of a sudden she ā€˜stopped talking about itā€™ but it was quite clearly a break up. They were together for over two years so I canā€™t see why she didnā€™t do any sob story posts about what to do when youā€™re heartbroken. Any tea?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have the tea on why her and her bf from Coventry split up? When I first started following her she used to drop hints about him and visit him weekly. All of a sudden she ā€˜stopped talking about itā€™ but it was quite clearly a break up. They were together for over two years so I canā€™t see why she didnā€™t do any sob story posts about what to do when youā€™re heartbroken. Any tea?
i've heard she was only with him bc he's sikh and 6ft but that she was begging other guys for attention whilst with him and sorbae also said she would call her crying saying he didnt want to have sex with her. regardless, after they broke up it seems to have really done him well to no longer be in a relationship with her because he looks really great now and looks like he's doing really well

Reactions: 9
i've heard she was only with him bc he's sikh and 6ft but that she was begging other guys for attention whilst with him and sorbae also said she would call her crying saying he didnt want to have sex with her. regardless, after they broke up it seems to have really done him well to no longer be in a relationship with her because he looks really great now and looks like he's doing really well
He also looked pretty wealthy, most likely another reason she was with him

Reactions: 7
Watch how she try get her entire wedding for free. Only thing she wonā€™t get for free is that divorce fees!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
can't believe she's 27 and can only just about make pasta , actually shocking
she acts like she's 18 and never lived by herself before

From what sorbae said about Erim and her ex it seemed like she was only with him because he was a fair skinned, 6ft Jatt Punjabi and he had money. She also made it seem like Erim wanted constant attention to have sex a lot but he didnā€™t want to do it all the time and his glow up since has been pretty amazing tbh mustā€™ve been dragging him down

Reactions: 4
How long was sorbae erimā€™s assistant? Did she come before harneet and kavita?

Also, the nda clearly means nothing since no action (that we know of) was taken against sorbae. Sheā€™s just tweeting as normal since she exposed Erim. So if any other ex-employees want to tell us how it was working with Erim, feel free šŸ™‚

Reactions: 6
How long was sorbae erimā€™s assistant? Did she come before harneet and kavita?

Also, the nda clearly means nothing since no action (that we know of) was taken against sorbae. Sheā€™s just tweeting as normal since she exposed Erim. So if any other ex-employees want to tell us how it was working with Erim, feel free šŸ™‚
Don't think they knew eachother long, probably from her sisterhood fb group and then I believe Mesh/Sorbae went to the meet up that Erim organised in Dishoom. This was all before byerim was launched, so 2019. They were constantly with eachother, a bit like how she was with H&K. Then all of a sudden Mesh was removed as admin in the fb group and they unfollowed eachother on insta. Eventually mesh just deleted her fb and insta and disappeared until now where she exposed erim on twitter. She was also the one who helped her with the launch of byerim as well as erims ex bf. He was fully there for her during the planning and launch, he seemed like supportive, she definitely didn't deserve him and took him for granted.

Reactions: 4
Don't think they knew eachother long, probably from her sisterhood fb group and then I believe Mesh/Sorbae went to the meet up that Erim organised in Dishoom. This was all before byerim was launched, so 2019. They were constantly with eachother, a bit like how she was with H&K. Then all of a sudden Mesh was removed as admin in the fb group and they unfollowed eachother on insta. Eventually mesh just deleted her fb and insta and disappeared until now where she exposed erim on twitter. She was also the one who helped her with the launch of byerim as well as erims ex bf. He was fully there for her during the planning and launch, he seemed like supportive, she definitely didn't deserve him and took him for granted.
This is what annoys me about Erim. She had people around her who helped her build her business yet when she talks about it, she says she remembers the lonely nights making it etc. Why is she taking all the credit and acting like she did it all alone??

This is what annoys me about Erim. She had people around her who helped her build her business yet when she talks about it, she says she remembers the lonely nights making it etc. Why is she taking all the credit and acting like she did it all alone??
She has never been alone at any point of the process. If it wasn't the assistants working for free, it was her ex bf or dad. She always had someone by her side. She has never struggled with the support

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.