Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 8
She is absolutely classless putting her gifts for sale that is so rude and disrespectful. I don’t even think she has a good sense of style. She just posts pics in gifted clothes as if that requires talent. She doesn’t know how to dress for her “particular” chest & her outfits look cheap. Growing up with money doesn’t mean you have class hun. Go get some!

Reactions: 6
wow she filmed a tik tok using a sound of cher mentioning her mom's advice and irum didn't get triggered by the word mom? i'm truly shocked

Reactions: 2
Lmao someone tagged Kylie Jenner in her quiz photo 😭😭😭😭 for the question “who is someone who isn’t following me who should be?” Lol what a beg. She wants people to tag celebs to get more exposure

Lmao someone tagged Kylie Jenner in her quiz photo 😭😭😭😭 for the question “who is someone who isn’t following me who should be?” Lol what a beg. She wants people to tag celebs to get more exposure
Jasleen Dosanjh is a fake account. Shes made two catfish accounts now using Jasmin pictures (an onlyfans model!) This is probably erim behind the accounts too as she's always commenting on erims posts and sharing them on her stories.

Reactions: 5
Just noticed the likely photoshop in this - check out the weird lines/curves on the bottom left. I mean, it’s ok girl you don’t have an ass just let it go 🤣

Jasleen Dosanjh is a fake account. Shes made two catfish accounts now using Jasmin pictures (an onlyfans model!) This is probably erim behind the accounts too as she's always commenting on erims posts and sharing them on her stories.
Wow proper sad. It’s jokes how we can all spot these beg fake accounts now. Always doing the most.

Also, Lol all the Pandora 🙃

Attachments

Reactions: 4
This is the person who likes to bring down other women?? Who made her think and act like she’s gods gift 😂😂
Her complexion is SO GREY. IN EVERY DAMN PICTURE. LOL

she needs to wear the right foundation and stop trying to be fairer than what she is. Embrace your skin tone eric

also love @ggukxo suggestion for the new thread Erim Kaur #6 Irum "im not like other girls" Kaur - maybe we could add something on to. im not sure who came up with the name for #5 but it is genius lol described that psycho toooooo well.

edit* #5 thread name was the amazing work of @gossipgirl59 ahahahaha

Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tik toks arent funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tell lies..... LOL

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This is the person who likes to bring down other women?? Who made her think and act like she’s gods gift 😂😂
Your profile pic, avatar whatever it is called...every time I see it, I get a proper belly laugh! Thank you for these amazing pics LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her complexion is SO GREY. IN EVERY DAMN PICTURE. LOL

she needs to wear the right foundation and stop trying to be fairer than what she is. Embrace your skin tone eric

also love @ggukxo suggestion for the new thread Erim Kaur #6 Irum "im not like other girls" Kaur - maybe we could add something on to. im not sure who came up with the name for #5 but it is genius lol described that psycho toooooo well.

edit* #5 thread name was the amazing work of @gossipgirl59 ahahahaha

Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tik toks arent funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tell lies..... LOL
I love that thread title, voting on this one!

Your profile pic, avatar whatever it is called...every time I see it, I get a proper belly laugh! Thank you for these amazing pics LOL!
I recommend adding one as your profile pic 😂😂

New thread guys! Please can a mod lock this one xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.