Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should also report the byerim page for being misleading since they love to claim the hair oil cures alopecia and makes your hair grow long and thick. Which we know it doesn’t!

Reactions: 7
Bobblehead ERIC where has your hair gone 🧐 limp lifeless strands courtesy of using the byeric oil, which not only causes hair loss but leave you with just 2 fine strands of hair. Her hair is so thin in real life guys don’t be fooled. She backcombes hell out of it for pics and edits the hair too (adds volume). In reality it’s literally limp, greasy af, and not full at all.
DBF76185-8E80-4FA6-82A2-7ADEBDFC4DC8.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Bobblehead ERIC where has your hair gone 🧐 limp lifeless strands courtesy of using the byeric oil, which not only causes hair loss but leave you with just 2 fine strands of hair. Her hair is so thin in real life guys don’t be fooled. She backcombes hell out of it for pics and edits the hair too (adds volume). In reality it’s literally limp, greasy af, and not full at all. View attachment 1015492
Please tell us more 🤣 unless she's had you sign an NDA aswell hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please tell us more 🤣 unless she's had you sign an NDA aswell hahaha
No pretend NDA signed here 😜😜😜 all in good time. I was thinking that perhaps victims of ERIC THE BULLY could accumulate something together on an anonymous so that it can be published publicly 🧐🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No pretend NDA signed here 😜😜😜 all in good time. I was thinking that perhaps victims of ERIC THE BULLY could accumulate something together on an anonymous so that it can be published publicly 🧐🤨
I’d be in to share a few things 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Narc Eric, when are you going to give up being a beg and talking to yourself lmaooooo. I see your still a lowlife complimenting yourself creep 👀
2B3EF7FE-53BA-428E-BB1D-0B7654653133.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Has anyone notice ByErim has started appearing on instagram sponsor. She must have paid to increase more their byerim product to appear as advertisement after you view an instagram story.
Tell you what the byerim oil is not what appearing as advertisement. Its Erim...it is so bad...you cannot tell if this oil advertisement. It literally she advertising herself 😑 this one is the annoying reel "you wana chill with the big boys." 😂😂 it was hilarious..she made byerim look like a big joke!

Lord Sugar - Erim, where is the product you launching, absolutely looks like tattie 💩 you are Fired!

Attachments

• Haha
Has anyone notice ByErim has started appearing on instagram sponsor. She must have paid to increase more their byerim product to appear as advertisement after you view an instagram story.
Tell you what the byerim oil is not what appearing as advertisement. Its Erim...it is so bad...you cannot tell if this oil advertisement. It literally she advertising herself 😑 this one is the annoying reel "you wana chill with the big boys." 😂😂 it was hilarious..she made byerim look like a big joke!

Lord Sugar - Erim, where is the product you launching, absolutely looks like tattie 💩 you are Fired!
Yep seem them on insta and fb. I don't even follow her byerim page

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.