Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
babe we know and so do the police that's why no one takes your crying about tattle print outs seriously 😂
omg I just imagined her printing out these threads to show the police like she is doing something 😂😂 it’s been months and she hasn’t spoken about it in ages, it’s obvious they told her they can’t do anything and this isn’t the polices issue 😂 that is SO embarrassing especially because she told everyone on Instagram that the police are dealing with her trolls hahah

Also I wonder why irum deleted the stories about her not being Sikh and her wearing extensions

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t she just address tattle directly instead of pretending she’s ‘addressing rumours’. Sis we all know you are reading on here and sending yourself the rumours. Also I haven’t heard anyone say she’s faked a first in her degree? I think she just said that to brag she got a first again. No one cares, it’s a tit degree anyway and she said herself it was useless

it makes me die of laughter that she constantly tries to convince people not to believe everything they read online (tattle) when the wiki has literal evidence and pictures- how can we not believe that?
She keeps giving us ammunition to throw more Grenades at her with these made up questions 🤡 cmon @shadcat or irritating irum or mr Erim do better! I honestly wanna go toe to toe with Erim and make her respond to us directly. 👊🏼SIS GET OFF TATTLE AND INSTA AND GO GET THERAPY YOU CAN DO IT 🧿

Did she just call us evil? 😮😂😂😂 she is quite delusional I have to say
Yeah this is in response to me saying that all our husbands family friends and network have a laugh share her clown insta profile 🤡 for the lies she spews when she has been FULLY DRAGGED ON THE INTERNET FOR BEING AN ABSOLUTE DEMON. @shadcat I will not quit until she’s cancelled deactivated and stops selling crappy unregulated oils

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
LMAOOOOO WELL WELL SOMEONES TRIGGERED😂😂😂😂 you okay there Eric? I think your panicking because this thread generates many posts and thousands of views per day. Truths unveiling boo xo

Whenever I watch Kaushals (or any other blogger) story it’s literally like a breath of fresh air, she’s so humble, genuine and kind hearted. I honestly prepare myself when watching this masculine chavs stories she oozes negative energy and bad toxic vibes. Her content is irrelevant, weird and she’s literally wearing the same crappy outfits in every posts. So tacky lol. This isn’t how a successful business women carries herself. She’s getting uglier by the day and it’s all because of the way she has treated people (I’ve witnessed this first hand) but yeah Eric your a man and your going to be cancelled very soon. Also work on your stories/reels/posts, think 7 times before posting- they are so irrelevant everyone laughs at you.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol I'm just a year older than her (28) and have had my degree for the last 6 years and it is literally never something that is on my mind.

The way she is a grown woman and keeps talking about a degree is really pathetic...

Erim - no one thinks you faked your degree, please stop..out here acting like she got her PhD or something lmao

shadcat's dad's business 😂
Omg shadcat is definitely erim...the language and writing style is just too similar and she literally said this same thing on her rumours story. Even when shadcat was posting in this it sounds exactly like erim.

She is so dumb it hurts lmfao stupid girl couldn’t even change how she types to make it less obvious 😂

• Haha
It’s the fact none of erims friends (if she has any) can defend her on here so she has to make a fake account and do it herself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m so dead, she has basically confirmed she’s shadcat 😂😂 what an absolute clown

Can someone add that to the wiki lmao

omg I just imagined her printing out these threads to show the police like she is doing something 😂😂 it’s been months and she hasn’t spoken about it in ages, it’s obvious they told her they can’t do anything and this isn’t the polices issue 😂 that is SO embarrassing especially because she told everyone on Instagram that the police are dealing with her trolls hahah

Also I wonder why irum deleted the stories about her not being Sikh and her wearing extensions
I don’t think she ever went to the police. I think Erim realised she lost this battle on tattle as she lied so much about her WhatsApp “lawyer” arresting trolls. when we “laughed it out of court” as restraining orders are not enforceable under English law,🤪 we don’t call them restraining orders, then she got exposed on Twitter by sorbae was nail in coffin, as her crappy NDAs aren’t worth the paper it’s written on. Erim this serves as a reminder in the event you restart spewing more lies about arresting “trolls”

Let’s start reporting her page I’ve about had enough of this man Eric
ALL THE VIEWERS OF THIS THREAD PLEASE START REPORTING ERIM KAUR INSTA PAGE. Please see the wiki and 6 whole Threads with receipts on this demon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Isn’t this basically what shadcat said? Can’t remember which thread/page it was on
Everything about that shadcat account resembles erimonster. It’s also sus they mysteriously haven’t posted again and it was her bday 🤣 also I have lawyer friends and restraining orders don’t exist here. We have orders like non-Molestation/occupation which need sufficient evidence of the person/s involved. To think she tried to make everyone belief she obtained this with an anonymous forum online where there hasn’t even been any threats is ridiculous.

Why would you go to a restaurant and have them cut and serve your birthday cake to all your guests for free? That’s not what servers do at a restaurant, they literally drop your food off and that’s it not stand there and spoon feed you, Erims so entitled and dumb she really pisses me off liek if you don’t want to pay the extra to cut and serve, DO IT YOUR DAMN SELF!

I guess she’s mad she has to spend £5 on each person and that’s less than she pays her employees per hr so she’s taking a big loss here
It’s also a really loser way of life to expect freebies and have your whole life gifted…and at other peoples mercy, it’s not a winning mentality so I think erim the beg is doomed anyway. The only things she worships is materials money and attention, this is the devil right here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her saint complex is out of control. You’re not doing anything that meaningful you didn’t buy it you’re regifting pr that you were given to begin with. She’s got such a broke girl mentality. Gross erim stop acting like you’re this giving person your giving away tit you got for free it’s hardly that big of a deal. Does she realise how embarrassing it is? And the need to constantly brag about it on her stories loooool so embarrassing I just can’t 💀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.