Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what annoys me about Erim. She had people around her who helped her build her business yet when she talks about it, she says she remembers the lonely nights making it etc. Why is she taking all the credit and acting like she did it all alone??
They need to sue her I’ll help them 😂 I’m a lawyer

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think what bothers me most is that she never once showed any real interest in her cultural background until she realised it would benefit her business and even then, she still continues to ignore half of her heritage. She constantly talks about how no one wants to see her be successful when that isn’t the case. I’m sure EVERYONE would’ve been more than supportive if she had had the right intentions from the beginning. It’s totally unfair of her to manipulate her younger followers and to set an unreal expectation of life. Almost all her possessions are gifted to her and her dad HAS funded her entire life… that’s the furthest thing from a difficult life. It literally takes one email to a company, with a screenshot of your reach and followers and they’re more than happy to send products your way for the exposure. And once you have the followers, more and more companies will start to reach out. I understand time goes into it (taking pics, editing) but it’s nowhere near working a full time job?

And no we’re not related, our families just know each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think what bothers me most is that she never once showed any real interest in her cultural background until she realised it would benefit her business and even then, she still continues to ignore half of her heritage. She constantly talks about how no one wants to see her be successful when that isn’t the case. I’m sure EVERYONE would’ve been more than supportive if she had had the right intentions from the beginning. It’s totally unfair of her to manipulate her younger followers and to set an unreal expectation of life. Almost all her possessions are gifted to her and her dad HAS funded her entire life… that’s the furthest thing from a difficult life. It literally takes one email to a company, with a screenshot of your reach and followers and they’re more than happy to send products your way for the exposure. And once you have the followers, more and more companies will start to reach out. I understand time goes into it (taking pics, editing) but it’s nowhere near working a full time job?

And no we’re not related, our families just know each other.
Exactly - if she wasn’t handed everything by daddy she wouldn’t be able to sustain her lifestyle by being an influencer. Free stuff doesn’t exactly pay the bills. It’s a joke that she wants everyone to believe her sob stories. I remember when she said she was once homeless or something?? she never mentioned anything like that before so it’s quite weird all these stories are suddenly coming out as a marketing ploy.

Its not the first time she's pretended there's another person there. This just goes to show that whenever she's filming on a tripod and acts like her "friend" is there in the back, its all a lie. Why would you need to film on a tripod if you have someone with you.

Reactions: 6
Its not the first time she's pretended there's another person there. This just goes to show that whenever she's filming on a tripod and acts like her "friend" is there in the back, its all a lie. Why would you need to film on a tripod if you have someone with you.
View attachment 1025370
Really don’t want to be rude but eff it, these low cut dresses are seriously not flattering to her chest area 🙃

Miss ‘I’m so modest’ is back to flaunting her deformed chest again for views. Eric you have no boobs, no one wants to see your wrinkled grapes. Lmao at the fact that she had to pull her dress down so much to expose her flat chest for views. Beg.
0CE6F2CC-F453-4C77-AEF1-81D0FBB9F65E.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
she's "cried" fake tears on instagram saying she has been squatting during her childhood because of how rough she had it. i dont think a single soul bought it
Is there a screenshot or video of that? I want to add it to the wiki 😂. I remember her mentioning it after she was exposed on Twitter. It was a way for her to gain sympathy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Erm…. What.
WAIT SHE IS CLAIMING ALI BABA COPIED HER 😂😂😂😂😂 first of all her bottle or oil isn’t even trending, secondly why would a big company like Ali baba with a net worth of 500 billion copy her small bussiness bottle 😭😭😭 her lies are too funny 😂 just admit they from Ali baba or I’m contacting them myself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lmao ERIC, how are you enjoying your life when you cry on your stories like an attention seeking beg, have been exposed by ex staff, have been accused and proved of bullying, sell a crap oil which causes hair loss, constantly refresh tattle and respond to this thread by making cringey tiktoks/reels, post the same shity content of you on a balcony or in your bland ass flat. Get a life, accept you’ve been exposed and that no one likes you, apart from old pervs that admire you because you stick your wrinkly grapes, invisible ass and sausage toes out
108AF7EA-FB82-4CD1-B165-6D1197823C34.jpeg

• Haha
Lmao ERIC, how are you enjoying your life when you cry on your stories like an attention seeking beg, have been exposed by ex staff, have been accused and proved of bullying, sell a crap oil which causes hair loss, constantly refresh tattle and respond to this thread by making cringey tiktoks/reels, post the same shity content of you on a balcony or in your bland ass flat. Get a life, accept you’ve been exposed and that no one likes you, apart from old pervs that admire you because you stick your wrinkly grapes, invisible ass and sausage toes out
View attachment 1025651
She’s obsessed with us omg

She is so dumb, does she not realise the more we talk, the more she will be exposed and the more people will not support her or her business. Such a stupid witch I swear
Is this why your insta following on both accounts hasn't grown since this thread has been trending erim? So you have to constantly keep doing your cheap giveaways to get more followers? 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.