Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xx3221

VIP Member
Queue the “you guys know I don’t post myself in bikinis on Instagram 🙈 but just know I’ve been sunbathing in my Cyprus 🧿 family 🧿 home 🧿with Bibi 🧿 Baba 🧿 Dad 🧿

this is the same girl that tweeted saying she didn’t have a privileged upbringing lollllll, and then posted her dad selling a 50k dior motorcycle

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Amelia223

Chatty Member
I died when I saw this

Not a role model at all shes posing to be skinny af what good is that for her younger followers who are naive and will look at themselves things they aren't that. Such a bad "influencer" if u can even call her that, being that skinny or that petite rlly isn't something to brag about
I believe everyone should feel confident in their own body but I’ll have to say (since it’s clear erim tries to show off how skinny she is with her fake hourglass figure) that her body isn’t something I’d be jealous of. She’s very skinny and slim (with no curves like she tries to make out) but she is so big headed (literally and metaphorically) with big features like her mouth that it just looks very disproportionate. It doesn’t help that she isn’t that tall either, she literally does look like a bobble head

I see no difference

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

anon65

Anyone else find it weird that she hates being Indian so much yet her target audience is literally ‘brown girls’ (so girls from india too) I understand the issue for Punjabis about being referred to as Indian considering the oppression they've faced but she actively and consistently promotes this hatred towards being Indian ‘I’m not Indian I’m punjabi’ and all yet in her posts she will hashtag #indian #tiktokindia just for more views and likes??? Lol. The reason thus triggers me is because she’s meant to be a ‘sister’ and yet makes me feel so bad for being Indian as if I’m part of the oppressors and a bad person for being Indian. It’s like she’s stereotyped and villainised anyone indian
This! Completely understand the issue for Punjabis being referred to as Indians given what's going on in India and the past, however she used to actively hate on them, always rolls her eyes whenever she was called Indian - there are better ways to address this than the way she was acting and looking down on Indians. When the majority of her followers are brown INDIAN girls I was so suprised her followers didn't wake up to her rudeness and still wanted to be part of her 'sisterhood'.

And another thing she only ever advertises all these luxury make up brands she was gifted, I don't think I've ever seen her hype up another Indian girls page (unless of course its reposting them using her hair oil)

Jane1122

VIP Member
Her posting about about Sikh representation to promote herself is hilarious yet she won’t post a fellow Sikh small business after they’ve supported her. Don’t know if you all know of Tasmin Dhaliwal on Instagram and YouTube but she always posts about Erim’s hair oil and supports her (who knows why) and she recently opened up her own business and Erim hasn’t posted about her business once or showed her support in any way!
Because Tasmin ain't sent Erim a freebie that she can sell on after... Erim won't post about anything unless she benefits from it herself. - Let's not be surprised if now she randomly shares other sikh influencers or businesses because we all know she reads this thread 😂

• Haha

anon65

She never ever links where any of her clothes are from but of course she will link the sold out shoe rack. She's even stingy af about a shoe rack

She’s 26 and doesn’t know how to behave
She's 26 and doesn't even know how to pay a phone bill. Or any bills period. She couldn't have made it any clearer in her latest youtube video that her dad has financed her whole lifestyle. How is she relatable in any way???

She’s just so dramatic
That video was actually the biggest BS. Everything has been gifted or paid for and she really had the audacity to tell her followers show your parents this video and they'll let you move out

Last edited:

kaur57

yeah i feel like we should all leave these girls out of this drama now...they seem very lovely!

• Heart

Amelia223

Chatty Member
I remember once she posted a video on how she got abs and she got slated in the comments because her advice was bs 😂
She probably gave rubbish advice on purpose because there’s no way she wants to help other girls achieve abs

Amelia223

Chatty Member
I honestly think she likes that there is a thread on her and we are talking about her- she probably is narcissistic so doesn’t think she’s in the wrong and will ALWAYS say we are ‘hating’ because we can’t support women despite there literally being receipts and proof of her being problematic. Im assuming we are all girls and support other girls but the problem is YOU erim, not that your a woman. Just stfu and stop victimising yourself

Attachments

tattle420

VIP Member
Dont see her supporting one sikh business in the entire time I've mnown about her. Fake ass acting like shes the most sikh person you'll ever meet.

Watch her start slowly repost other sikh business once she's finished catching up on tattle for the day. Fucken loser get an actual job (one where you wont steal or be fired from)

Shhh135

if the oil isnt doing its job u can legit make claims with trading standards who will look into the product and your case and will test the product to check the authenticity to see if it is what she claims it to be- if its not then she can get done because its false advertisement.... hope this helps some of you out x

sunshinexx

Anyone notice that she’s showing her “friends” on stories all of a sudden? She’s deffo been reading here

tattle420

VIP Member
sis has posted 8 ads in 1 day - drunk elephant, chelsea prints, byseem lipliner, penhaligons, creed fragrance, hello fresh, child bereavement uk & murad skincare. we love a boss queen who's so versatile - accepts sponsors from anyone and everyone <3 just a sprinkle of ~serious~ to make sure you know she's still grounded and don't forget she was a child when her mum died xx

byerim must be doing terribly if she posts so many ads on her stories in 1 day

• Haha

bluecash

Female empowerment?? After lying to your female audience like about being born hairless and purposely making them insecure??
also, when will she stop making that ugly ass face
She did a degree in business. I'm sure many can get a 1st in a business degree. She stunts like she has a 1st class degree in medicine or engineering.

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Got more to say as i cant believe this girl. For anyone who is worried about her stupid threats, dont be, thats what she wants. With an IP address she cant track down who individuals are unless the police look further into it or contact the broadband provider. They would only give someones identity away for extreme cases like murder. Not for people having opinions on a gossip forum. Most discussions here are based on opinions and experiences backed up with evidence. Freedom of speech is a right. This forum is literally legal too. We have committed no crime. She is a self entitled narcissist who just cant grow up and accept criticism and the fact there are people out there who dont like you/would like to speak out about their bad experience with you. This could have been avoided if you was a good person. If you dont like it, dont come to this site, simple.

The fact that she even reported people gossiping about her online to the police says a lot about her. Ofc we know erim isnt gonna like us which we dont mind/care about. But, to take something like this which isnt actually important in the real world to the police shows her spoilt brat mentality. Do you think this is the best use of police and public money when real crimes are being committed? Im sure you can simply block this site off your browser. This isnt just your world erim

For our new thread, please can someone come up with a title involving IP address 😂😂😂

houdini101

Soo glad to have found this forum :coffee: Lets be honest, a good 60% of her IG followers are guys that follow her for her feet and white toes. Her quite frankly damging and overpriced "hair oil" is unfortunately being promoted by every asian girl under the sun *the typical unboxing ig story with the handwritten message, the cheaply packaged bottle and an OMG SIS from her follower*. Don't get me wrong, a business owner has the right to sell their products at any cost but cmon, £40 for a bottle of hair oil😂. I'm a guy so ladies correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure you can get your hair partly done at some salons for that much. No disrespect to her grandma, but most asian grannies/aunties/mums put oil in their young ones hair using a traditional method and here she is selling her innovation to her "sisters" like it's the only magic recipe to beautiful hair.

I also assumed that she had broken up with her ex AJ as she stopped mentioning him for like a year and all the spontaneous weekends away at hotels had stopped (ofc it's been lockdown but she hasn't followed any of the rules). Big up AJ for seeing the light and coming back stronger. My ex is in the public eye (she's asian and a footballer) and to see that person you adored thirst-trapping it's not easy, so big up AJ. Also, Harneet is such a down to earth girl and I am glad that she has seen the light too. I don't know her all that well anymore but by the look of her whatsapp dp she looks more happy these days.

Seeing Erim and many other influencers break government rules to fly to Dubai for the gram made me sick. I live in London but being a resident of Dubai too, and seeing all these fake individuals coming over - breaking the local rules of drink driving/social distancing/wearing masks and partying till god knows what hour at Five Palm hotel made me sick. If you're not travelling for business or you don't own a property then stay in the UK - but ofc the usual favourites: Ibriz, Dabz and SedaLondon didn't get the message (and yeah let's be honest Seda was not there for business - partying everyday and even flying her daughter over 👀). Rant over I promise 😂

Ngl, I looked up to Erim's Dad for being a restauranteur at the Crowne Plaza in Heathrow but after reading your posts about him being in that chat with the "sisters" - that is super weird. I remember a while back when he used to appear on Erim's stories - they were in the car and a younger lady used to appear out of shot (sugar daddy life is real nowadays). There is no doubt that she comes from a privileged background and there is no harm in that, but like be honest and don't portray an incorrect image of yourself. Thousands of people follow you, they will try and be like you, don't influence them to be fake and be someone they are not or to influence them to have a lifestyle they can't afford 🙏 I was surprised that no one brought up the fact that she has a place in Spain and drives about in that battered green Range Rover.

She appears to be very religious and innocent. Correct me if I'm wrong 🙏 but if you consider yourself a Sikhi then you can't be having sex before marriage - now who here is going to tell me she is innocent (again, nothing wrong with it but just bring it up for argument sake)? I have no issue with modelling but for someone who plays the innocent being, don't flaunt yourself on IG and thirst trap. Sharing posts about the farmers protest but to then tag 'ByeErim' in very pic - free marketing anyone?

I understand that she has grown up with no mum (RIP 🙏) but she has seriously milked it. To think there are millions of girls in the world who grew up without their mums/dads and she portrays herself as the only case in the world and that everyone should look to her for all the answers as the ultimate role model. To state on her IG and on podcasts that within weeks of launching her brand she has made 6/7 figures - hello can you be realistic and stop sounding like a "Forex" trader. Please stop wearing your Dad's Rolex's too - a 41mm dial Submariner cmon. I've spoken too much but just quickly - I laughed at the moment she was like 'oooooh I hate people who sit next to me on a plane' 🤣

Note: the P Patel person on depop is not her and is an actual person, I have her on IG - not going to share her handle but thought I'd share

Big love to everyone in this thread for speaking out - really glad there are people who see through all the BS on IG. Erim if you see this, please speak to your accountant because it's obvious he's not updating the books on companies house, cheers

• Haha
  • Heart

kaur57

ugh that tik tok that she posted about how Sikhs aren't supporting Palestine is soooo untrue...every single Sikh friend of mine (including myself) have posted stories on our instagram in regards to this, and I've never heard any Sikh ever say "they didn't support us, so why should we support them"

i dunno why she would say that, it kind of made me feel upset tbh lol..like we're the kindest people and we've never bashed anyone going through struggles so i'm just upset & confused at where she got this notion from...

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Not only is there the farmers protest but India is literally in an oxygen shortage from the covid crisis. Lives are at stake and India needs people like erim to raise awareness and encourage people to donate. But erim over here is showing off things that she gets for free and only talks about trolls as if her being ‘hated on’ is the only problem in the world. She has a big following and can make an impact, why is she not using that as an advantage to help her country rather than ask for freebies?

If anyone is interested, here is where you can donate https://donate.redcross.org.uk/appeal/global-coronavirus-appeal

Last edited:
  • Heart