Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

prncil256

they’re actually so sweet. they mentioned that erim had them sign the NDA when they started working for her. Only people with a lot to hide get NDAs

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Jane1122

VIP Member
she's talking about opportunities as if she's been given the opportunity to do something life changing.....
you literally just furnished a flat ???? it's not hard. you're not special
so fake deep it's actually so funny
She didnt even need to spend a penny to furnish it either. She put a story up a few weeks ago for furniture brands to get in contact with her. She got everything for free anyway. Wtf is she complaining about? Ungrateful girl

She didn't need to do anything herself. Her dad found her the flat, she got her new bestie to help her move in, she got gifted her first dinner, she got free furniture and appliances and shes making it out like it's a huge achievement... how about if you did it all yourself and actually spent your hard earned cash on it then come tell us it was an achievement not when it's all been handed to you on a golden spoon! 🥄

Tbh I wouldnt even be surprised if it's just one of her dads properties that shes moved out in, esp as he's into property business 😂 but again she wants to give of the perception it's hers

Has this girl never had a period before? Never had a headache before? Seriously?! 🙄 Let's all feel sorry for poor erim, she's on her period that no other woman ever has to go through but her. She needs some TLC. Poor princess is suffering with a headache and living of one toast for breakfast 😂

Attachments

Last edited:

tattle420

VIP Member
it's not trolling when you seek out a tattle forum to read what people are saying about you SIS~ if you really hate it then turn off your comments on your ig xx literally such a simple fix but she wants the whole world to be nice to her because uwu 😣😠 i have anxiety 😠😣 newsflash: maybe your anxiety stems from your fear of all your dumbass fans coming on here to find out what a trash person you are. i have a suggestion maybe stop lying and people wouldn't have shit to say about you.

oh and i'm a lawyer, not an unemployed degenerate troll. so sue me bitch i dare you to 🤪

Amelia223

Chatty Member
This was so embarrassing when she kept asking her followers every other week...it's like she wasn't proud of looking like an average Indian girl. I'm sorry she really doesn't look like some exotic goddess and there is nothing wrong with that just embrace who you are and people will respect you more. I even commented saying she looks Indian...she deleted the comment. Why ask if you're only gonna keep comments that you like??
The exact same thing happened to me. She asked for people to guess her ethnicity because she probably thinks she looks so exotic. One time she even said she looks Mexican. I commented saying she looks like a normal Indian girl and she DELETED IT. Why is she fishing for compliments so bad and why is she so ashamed of being Indian- is it too ‘boring’ for her 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

jezx

Tbh, these western brands usually see all south asian influencers as the same and put them under the same umbrella so it’s not really specific to Sikhs/Hindus/Muslims unfortunately. So she can say “support this because they recognise Sikhs” but most just see it as meeting the diversity quota for non white influencers. But yes I agree, never see her shouting out small sikh owned businesses and there are PLENTY which is really sad

Attachments

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed erims tiktoks is either her bragging about how people’s uncles slid in her dms, her walking around somewhere saying ‘what would you do if you saw me’ or her wearing a tight dress or in her bridal shoots and posing. It’s so embarrassing because she isn’t even all that yet she thinks she is the prettiest person in every room she’s in 🤣🤣

anon65

Does anyone remember when erim used to try give fitness advice sis you’re genetically blessed then came out with I work out once a week lmao
🤣🤣 when I used to follow her back in the day (back when I thought she was actually ok) I did message her to ask do you follow a fitness routine etc, she messaged back saying she barely works out and eats crap all the time. I was like wow god really did give this girl everything. Then a few weeks later she started posting fitness routines and then went on to say she's been working out since she was 14. I was like huh..that's when her downfall and the lies started....

Amelia223

Chatty Member
As someone whose had to have meds for anxiety in the past, this girl pisses me off to the fullest degree. She needs to stop complaining and realise nobody forced her to be an influencer, she did it herself and if she can’t handle “trolls”, get off social media.
Exactly. She’s complains about EVERYTHING and claims that doing her work makes her burnt out and suffer anxiety. You would think she doesn’t even like being an influencer so why didn’t she quit if it makes her this unhappy. Unless she knows she will find no other source of income from being fired three times. I think she just says these things so people feel sorry for her because of how ‘hard’ she has it- poor erim, having to have lunch on her bed 😩😩😩
The only people I feel sorry for are those who do give her constant support that have watch her complain all the time

Last edited:
  • Haha
I have to say it was the hairless thing that made me really upset. I’m half Asian but have always had very dark body hair, was hairier than my brother growing up (his arm hair was blonde mine is dark brown) have had to pluck my brows and upper lip hair since I was like 15 and have waxed my arms since then too. I didn’t grow up with the Asian half of my family or have any Asians around me growing up because of the area I lived in was not diverse. I was sooooooooo ashamed of all of this till I made friends with a girl from Pakistan who was like ‘no we all do that don’t worry’. So yeah there was no reason to lie about it. None at all. If I was her I would’ve said “yes I did have body hair, this is how I felt about it, I worked at a spa and was lucky enough to be offered laser for free/reduced price.” I don’t know anything about Sikhi - is there a reason she wouldn’t be allowed to say this? Like are you not allowed to remove hair?? But she already dates wears makeup and western clothes and moved out so I don’t believe there would be reason to lie about the hair thing even if it’s a forbidden thing because she’s already doing other forbidden things. She could’ve said “this is frowned upon with my religion but I grew up in a western place where removing body hair is the norm and I feel better without it”. Like. Why couldn’t she say that. Why lie. Especially if you know the lies can be found out because there is photographic evidence of you being lasered. I follow another girl on YT who is half Asian like me and she lasered bikini and underarms and she just made a joke of it. She was like “one of my friends said maybe I’ll regret it and I was just like no I don’t think I’m going to miss having hair down there” and it was straight up and straight forward. It’s the pointlessness of the lie that gets me because it implies she wants to seem better than because she didn’t have hair. Rather than ashamed because she could’ve just said “look guys I did remove my body hair and I don’t feel proud of it so let’s move on”.

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Also, why does she seem to think we don’t have a clean heart and getting karma because we gossip about her? She victimises herself so much and makes it seem like we are in the wrong. I’ll admit I don’t like her but I wouldn’t say I’m a bad person because of it, I still go to sleep peacefully at night 🤣🤣. We don’t ‘hate’ for no reason, we are literally calling her out for being so problematic, shady and fake. Just because we gossip doesn’t mean our hearts are cold. I mean, you would know about gossiping wouldnt you erim considering how you was like in your old job 🤭

• Haha

nikita14

She came on her story with full vengeance that there will be an article....now she’s like idk I don’t control the police xxx

Plus if you need ‘haters’ to fuel ur work ethic idk about that ‘sis’

• Haha

bubbles15

I totally agree it's just the fact that she wants compliments and want people to think very highly of her.

Well that's clearly not the case after what some people here have said that know her personally alongside what Kavita and Harneet said on their Instagram live

• Haha

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Erim definitely reads on here because the Depop account name has changed from “Kaurclothes” to “ppatel1”
BRAVO for catching that!!

Dr rattan is no where near a dermatologist and tbf it's even a stretch to call her a doctor
she graduated medical school and then used her parents money and labs to start her business
she did not work a single day as an actual doctor, and she is not registered by the General Medical Council - she is not actually allowed to work as a doctor because she didn't complete the training (minimum 1 year post graduation) to practice in the UK
she's not board certified either from what i remember!

Is it just me or did Erim seem genuine up until November 2020 and that’s when the vibes started getting a little off?
she seemed genuine until maybe november 1995, lol. but seriously the laser stuff happened in 2018, she's been selling her gifted/sponsored stuff on depop since the same time, she's been trying to sell this modest image since around the same time. so the manipulation of her audience was literally happening since like 5k followers and has not been genuine since

HAHA I made this myself over 6 years ago.
With no lavendar essential oils, never good adding essential oils tbh.
It only cost me tenner to make, still got loads left. People really need goto asian shops and get the products from amazon. I don't know why anyone spend £40 on the product. Which has a faulty pump.
yeah honestly i was shocked to see the essential oil blend as part of her main ingredients when she first launched it, i thought by now we have established essential oil doesn't belong in beauty products?

Last edited:

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
If anyone happens to have any screenshots or proof of erim asking her followers to give good reviews in exchange for video calls with her, you can report that to trustpilot. they are very strict about companies offering incentives for positive reviews on their website.

stayinganon20

Tbh I reported her to Pandora on live chat (asked to stay anonymous) because it just seems very sneaky and the brand she claims to “love” should know what she does. I highly recommend everyone does the same just to increase transparency in the system! Because tbh if she sponsored people to promote byerim, I’m sure she wouldn’t be happy if they were selling her products on Depop and disguising it through someone else. As an “entrepreneur” she should know better.

Jane1122

VIP Member
just gonna say it

the mirror furniture isn't that nice

so much for 'interior design' you literally have the same furniture as half the 'influencers' online and it's not even cute
I couldnt agree more. The mirror furniture is so ugly, tacky and looks cheap imo but it suits her personality perfectly 😂 Nothing about it shouts elegant and classy. I would never go for that, even if I was given it for free tbh.

• Haha

Chanel30

she's been blasting her furniture shopping all over her damn stories of course people are gonna get it right. how is she so daft
This is like the birthday situation again. She acted like she was keeping her birthday a secret, but then blasted it all over her story and even a post? Like if you want attention, just come out and say it. Acting like you’re keeping things quiet but then putting up a story of you in IKEA followed by a story showing how empty your room is just screams attention seeking.