Equestrian Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, not someone else advertising those things 🤦🏼‍♀️ Have you seen the prices of them? Why not just use a bloody flannel/face scrub mitt? Seriously 😒

Reactions: 2
What did you guys think of Erin’s new video? Surprised that her position is so bad really seems to be relying on the reins to balance herself but got better as the video progressed, wish she would do more knowledgable videos about dressage and her training etc rather than the videos to get views

Oh no, not someone else advertising those things 🤦🏼‍♀️ Have you seen the prices of them? Why not just use a bloody flannel/face scrub mitt? Seriously 😒
can get the exact same thing for a tenner at tkmaxx 🙄

Reactions: 3
Naked in the bath #ad for a skincare product, but sure it's all about promoting products she loves 🙄
Agree I thought they only advertise products that they love I think more that they will advertise products that pay them to.
which for reference is not a problem but don’t pretend to be something your not.

it’s definitely starting to be the trashy end of equestrian, beauty, country ( what ever )instagram now.
Lots more better accounts on the lower numbers end.

and I’m sorry but life on the buckle is what you would get if you ordered an equestrian influencer from wish. Just no ✋

Agree I thought they only advertise products that they love I think more that they will advertise products that pay them to.
which for reference is not a problem but don’t pretend to be something your not.

it’s definitely starting to be the trashy end of equestrian, beauty, country ( what ever )instagram now.
Lots more better accounts on the lower numbers end.

and I’m sorry but life on the buckle is what you would get if you ordered an equestrian influencer from wish. Just no ✋
LOL WISH 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I just use my hands and tescos own face wash. My horse on the other hamd has expensive wahl shampoo 😂😂😂.
I guess this is the same as the headlight hats. The ones she promotes are expensive yet other brands are far cheaper. I get why she likes them and hopefully the quality is worth the price but they are to expensive for me.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone watch/follow Moody Mare Diaries aka Clare and Joanna? I’ve not seen them mentioned on here but I absolutely adore them. They are very honest about their confidence and the realities of horse ownership. They’re also not got insanely fancy/expensive horses competing at an insanely high level (though Jade and Blondie are just perfect). Also, not every single one of their posts is a #ad. I have no doubt they will blow up and become more popular, but they seem very genuine

Reactions: 4
Not really sure I get this comment, I really like Jess. She’s relatable and I am excited to watch her progress with Jim after her maternity break. We aren’t all pros. When I watch her stories it feels like I’m chatting to a friend, she isn’t trying to be someone she’s not.

Reactions: 6
Not really sure I get this comment, I really like Jess. She’s relatable and I am excited to watch her progress with Jim after her maternity break. We aren’t all pros. When I watch her stories it feels like I’m chatting to a friend, she isn’t trying to be someone she’s not.
Agreed, really like Jess, love that if it’s tit, she says its tit.
She is what it’s all about, busy job, home, baby, husband, horses, nerves, friends/social and saving a few pennies here and there.
For me she is the most relatable and real ‘influencer’ I wish more were like her.

Reactions: 8
I like jess. She’s relatable. Shows the highs and the lows. Doesn’t sugar coat things.

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure about Jess. I wouldn’t say shes an influencer from wish although that comment did make me laugh. I do like how she doesn’t think she is the most amazing rider ever unlike RTG who can see no wrong in how she rides and how heavy she is for that horse. I do think she is better than she gives herself credit for though and she’s willing to have lessons. I think because I’m not a mum shes not 100% relatable to me.

Agreed, really like Jess, love that if it’s tit, she says its tit.
She is what it’s all about, busy job, home, baby, husband, horses, nerves, friends/social and saving a few pennies here and there.
For me she is the most relatable and real ‘influencer’ I wish more were like her.
Really 🤔🤔

I don’t think there are many equestrian influencer’s that saves pennies. It’s continuous weekly unboxing of new equipment and clothes for horse and rider every week, that’s not normal at all.

I find Emily (emd eventing) the most relatable. She balances her ads well, plus she’s horsey through and through.

Reactions: 5
Just means she is low budget. Fine for some not for me. Opinions are allowed.
reminds me a bit of Catherine Tates Nan sketch

sorry huns I don’t want to show my titties or shag my saddle till my fanny hurts 😂.

Not for me

• Angry

sorry huns I don’t want to show my titties or shag my saddle till my fanny hurts 😂.

Not for me
Its a good job we can all like different things and different people.
Although I do actually agree that there is probably no pennies being saved - that was a ridiculous comment made by me 😖 I’ll take that back.

I don’t think there are many equestrian influencer’s that saves pennies. It’s continuous weekly unboxing of new equipment and clothes for horse and rider every week, that’s not normal at all.

I find Emily (emd eventing) the most relatable. She balances her ads well, plus she’s horsey through and through.
I agree. Emily is wonderful. She’s a great rider, but she doesn’t come across as a know-it-all or stuck up. She works bloody hard to be the best rider she can be - and she’s probably one of the best riders out of the majority of amateur eventing influencers. It was sad when she sold Lola but Addie is amazing and I can’t wait for them to be out together. I will say that sometimes Emily can look/sound a bit annoyed with Tina’s dramatics.

Reactions: 9
I agree. Emily is wonderful. She’s a great rider, but she doesn’t come across as a know-it-all or stuck up. She works bloody hard to be the best rider she can be - and she’s probably one of the best riders out of the majority of amateur eventing influencers. It was sad when she sold Lola but Addie is amazing and I can’t wait for them to be out together. I will say that sometimes Emily can look/sound a bit annoyed with Tina’s dramatics.
Totally agree 💯

This is why I like Heelsdownandkickon she’s just relatable … well apart from the fact she has her horses at home, I would absolutely love that!

Reactions: 3
Completely agree with all of this-a really excellent rider who hasn’t let the ‘influencer’ thing come before everything else

Reactions: 8

Not for me
More like hostile life rather than hoss life

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.