Equestrian Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found this so extra. Would hate to be on a yard with her, she used to be relatable but agree she has lost touch now with the previous viewers she had.
It’s almost like she thinks shes above is all now she works in the shard! Not sure why she even bothered getting a horse tbh, she seems more bothered about her high flying london career. She would have been better off still sharing a horse.

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen the posts people have been making about Chapmans Sport Horses? Poor horse, looks like it’s in a horrific state!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else find it weird that Riding with Rhi has an osteopath and just lies on a bed having treatment in the middle of the yard. So awkward.
Yes it’s so awkward to watch. 😂 I used to like her videos but she is just so extra and sucks the enjoyment out of horsey things like a simple hacking video where she talks constantly and shares very little of the hack. The girl is lovely but is trying way too hard.

Not many parents would be willing to take their kids out competing or for lessons when they are an adult with a career and not a kid/student. She wants to count herself lucky.
She is spoilt and her mother is a huge enabler. Megan could go with her annoying little friend but she won’t drive. I’ve noticed her horses often prefer her mum to her.

Ooh I never know anyone in real life but I know Abi Lyle and have done since she was about 12. Glad to see all the comments on here are positive as she is a really nice person, good fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ooh I never know anyone in real life but I know Abi Lyle and have done since she was about 12. Glad to see all the comments on here are positive as she is a really nice person, good fun.
Any idea what happened with MSJ and their sudden ending partnership?

Rhi is awful!! Making out she is the only one who has a life, a job, a career, a horse. She is unreal and it’s pathetic but people love it. Makes me sick.
[/QUOTE]
I think she is starting to become a bit of a know it all to. Now she owns a horse she thinks shes an expert, not long ago she was singing the praises about mud fever stuff with her experts tutorial yet woody still got mud fever so I certainly won’t be buying the products she was endorsing as they clearly don’t work.

Reactions: 1
Is anyone seeing all the discourse between Day By Day vlogs and Raleigh about Finn?
He's lame and they're basically denying it all.

I watched Raleighs video but not seen anything from Day By Day? Have they replied on their youtube?
They’ve posted a video today responding, denying he’s lame and calling it a hate video. I’ve never heard of them before (or Raleigh for that matter) but I’m appalled at how they manage to have 100k subscribers and they’re essentially getting paid to put this stuff on the internet. The horse looks so uncomfortable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.