Equestrian Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow many but I'm here for it 😝
Although Olivia bowen isn't an equestrian influencer she keeps getting sent all this free stuff off of brands I really like 🙄 and I cannot stand her and her inability to ride

Reactions: 4
Olivia towers ? Total spoiled brat syndrome there !!!!! Living off mummy and daddy. She comes across so snottery on her podcast

Olivia Bowen Jeez a sack of potatoes would ride better

Reactions: 7
Erin Williams, openly sexulising her channel, now has people defending her saying she doesnt
Ffs people she is, and if she wants to fine but don’t then moan about the Pervy comments when you do encourage it

best one I’ve seen thisesme fab channel for horse people and a honest presenter

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can’t stand Erin Williams. Constantly posing with her arse sticking out. So much for a neutral pelvis when you ride :cautious:

Reactions: 13
I’ve never followed her but watch one bloody horse related vid and she appears, I don’t know her personally and hopefully never will, not my type of person or horse owner but the problem I have is the message that channel puts across and the amount of grovelling children in the comments declaring there love for her and her beauty and how they idolise her
She’s narcissistic

Reactions: 4
Erin Williams, openly sexulising her channel, now has people defending her saying she doesnt
Ffs people she is, and if she wants to fine but don’t then moan about the Pervy comments when you do encourage it

best one I’ve seen thisesme fab channel for horse people and a honest presenter
Yea I like thisesme!

Reactions: 1
Is she in America with the boyfriend?

Ray the goth 🤮 god I just can’t she is far too heavy for any horse never mind that horse !!!!!! Can’t ride legs never sit still hands all over the place and when she wears spurs feel so sorry for the horse

Reactions: 8
Is she in America with the boyfriend?

Ray the goth 🤮 god I just can’t she is far too heavy for any horse never mind that horse !!!!!! Can’t ride legs never sit still hands all over the place and when she wears spurs feel so sorry for the horse
Same as blob on a cob, oh sorry blog of a cob

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Boyso these are animal well fair cases. Don’t get me wrong I ride a 15hh Connie but I weigh 12 stone not 22 stone.

I’ve only found blob the cob
Who is neither fat or unable to ride

Found it on you tube
The website I was on of the same name was very different
Yes those horses far to small for her, looks a nice girl kind and horses well cared for but she is too big for them

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.