Equestrian Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the reality is - these people praising her are only trying to grow their accounts and I'm sorry if this causes offense but the only reason she has brand partnerships I think is so the brands can say "we are an inclusive brand" because she is larger than the "typical" equestrian influencers like Olivia Towers etc. I will never understand how brands can back people who very publicly do not have their horses best interests at heart.
As harsh as this sounds it is the truth. She's the 'inclusivity hire' the 'body positive' hire. And beyond that she doesn't have any qualities worth anything to the brands she works for. And honestly I've been put off of any brand who does support her and enable her because by doing that, and giving her the platform she has they're promoting abusive riding and management practices and that is not something I want to see from a brand.

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t agree more with the brands and The people commenting on the posts all the time! No idea why people put influencers on an untouchable pedestal.
Because it’s the world of instagram that works on an algorithm of how many likes you can get.
no one is ever going to get a true opinion on that platform.
If you have a different opinion to the usual “ you are amazing!” Or “ wow look at you go” then you’re labelled as trolling and comments deleted
We sit and ignore abuse of many kinds on social media under the guise of “if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything” what a load of bollocks!
Sometimes peoples feelings need to be hurt for the abuse and manipulation to stop
RTG - overweight rider riding overweight horse is not right
Main influencers in this field - manipulation of young audience and getting them to think they have to spend money on items they do not need - also not right
Wannabe main influencers - bullying people so they get respect from main influencers. Can’t cope with it though when it’s aim backed at them. Not right

it goes on continually. Instagram has created a beast in the equestrian world.The problem being the more you watch their tit the more credit you are giving to them

the only way to make a statement is to unfollow, unsubscribe and ignore.When their numbers start dropping they will take notice.

Reactions: 3
Because it’s the world of instagram that works on an algorithm of how many likes you can get.
no one is ever going to get a true opinion on that platform.
If you have a different opinion to the usual “ you are amazing!” Or “ wow look at you go” then you’re labelled as trolling and comments deleted
We sit and ignore abuse of many kinds on social media under the guise of “if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything” what a load of bollocks!
Sometimes peoples feelings need to be hurt for the abuse and manipulation to stop
RTG - overweight rider riding overweight horse is not right
Main influencers in this field - manipulation of young audience and getting them to think they have to spend money on items they do not need - also not right
Wannabe main influencers - bullying people so they get respect from main influencers. Can’t cope with it though when it’s aim backed at them. Not right

it goes on continually. Instagram has created a beast in the equestrian world.The problem being the more you watch their tit the more credit you are giving to them

the only way to make a statement is to unfollow, unsubscribe and ignore.When their numbers start dropping they will take notice.
I’ve unfollowed a few ‘influencers’ mostly the ones that have let their instagram fame get to their heads. I don’t want to be seeing crap on there if I follow someone for a reason and they start posting crap that isn’t the reason I followed them for they are gone.

It might have been mentioned on here before but does anyone know why/if jess.eq and lily have fallen out? obviously to do with inky but they seemed like such good friends before but i’ve noticed they don’t follow each other anymore!

It might have been mentioned on here before but does anyone know why/if jess.eq and lily have fallen out? obviously to do with inky but they seemed like such good friends before but i’ve noticed they don’t follow each other anymore!
from what i’ve heard jess sold inky to lily knowing he had navicular but not making her aware

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen any updates on ‘Rio’ the ‘missing’ horse?
I was seeing loads of shares but it seems to have stopped.

I was wondering this too! Has all gone really quiet. Maybe the dealer sent her the money?
Quite possibly, very strange how she was distraught but is now silent. Maybe she has been paid and found out where he is and is fine that he was sold to a good home. As I am guessing he was on livery to be sold as I’m sure someone further up posted his advert, but the owner could have said she wants to vet homes before he went, then the seller sold home and did a runner with the money. Thats if its true i’ve not heard his side of the story.

Someone needs to tell Meg that being late is not a personality trait. It's so disrespectful to her mum - who is a saint - to constantly be putting her under pressure by always being late for shows.

Reactions: 6
Someone needs to tell Meg that being late is not a personality trait. It's so disrespectful to her mum - who is a saint - to constantly be putting her under pressure by always being late for shows.
Not many parents would be willing to take their kids out competing or for lessons when they are an adult with a career and not a kid/student. She wants to count herself lucky.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find it weird that Riding with Rhi has an osteopath and just lies on a bed having treatment in the middle of the yard. So awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find it weird that Riding with Rhi has an osteopath and just lies on a bed having treatment in the middle of the yard. So awkward.
I found this so extra. Would hate to be on a yard with her, she used to be relatable but agree she has lost touch now with the previous viewers she had.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone watched Raleigh’s video about Day By Day? Don’t get me wrong, sometimes Raleigh can come across as very preachy and judgmental but that video needed to be done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.