Equestrian Influencers #8 Here for the fun and the Badders qualification..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both Han and Em deserves medals after this weekend. Both helping Meg and Tina and being top grooms and videographers. Han is an expert groom and works her ass off during the events where she is helping. Sorting two ponies out and then helping with a third cannot be the easiest thing. Hopefully they will all work out a good plan for Badminton.

I can agree that ending her last vlog with the fall was a bit of a cheap shot, but I also understand that it does get the viewers attention. I was definitely caught up in it although I knew that both she and Jam were fine. I really do hope that Meg can bounce back from this quickly because no matter what you might think of her as a person she is a great rider and deserves the successes she has had.

Also agree with the comment that said that Tina was more held back. She definitely seemed more focused and collected during her vlog, something I think she was at the beginning when she was vlogging.I hope she continues in the same spirit, because although I might not be too bothered by the over energetic and loud Tina, it does sometimes become just a little too much.

Reactions: 9
Anyone would be very lucky to have a friend like Han, nevermind her excellent grooming skills. Meg will have a long road ahead of her to get back confidence wise. Time will help.....

Reactions: 2
duck off you fat bleep. I hope you read this Rachel. You are obese and shame on you for riding that lame horse. Also shame on you for promoting your gain from clearly a huge insurance claim but also for spending it on tit like this THAT YOU DO NOT NEED. you need to loose some (a lot ) of weight before you sit on that mare again. She needs to be sound before ANYONE sits on her again and LOL If you sell all ur matchy matchy stupid tit it will pay let’s face it to make her sound cos u r are idiot who wastes her money. Novice dressage 🤣🤣🤣 try walking her sound aye?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
duck off you fat bleep. I hope you read this Rachel. You are obese and shame on you for riding that lame horse. Also shame on you for promoting your gain from clearly a huge insurance claim but also for spending it on tit like this THAT YOU DO NOT NEED. you need to loose some (a lot ) of weight before you sit on that mare again. She needs to be sound before ANYONE sits on her again and LOL If you sell all ur matchy matchy stupid tit it will pay let’s face it to make her sound cos u r are idiot who wastes her money. Novice dressage 🤣🤣🤣 try walking her sound aye?
Who needs 65 bleeping hats for their horse 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whilst I agree with the welfare issues, this comment is full of venom on a personal level. That’s not what this site is about and comments like this are what gives Tattle a bad name.

Reactions: 24
Whilst I agree with the welfare issues, this comment is full of venom on a personal level. That’s not what this site is about and comments like this are what gives Tattle a bad name.
I agree! Talk about giving someone tit for there weight!

Reactions: 7
Although I agree with this, I would say that most other threads have comments like this throughout and it’s what this site is about!! This thread is generally one of the more pleasant ones in my experience 😬

She’s had two horses at a 3DE, she’s not exactly going to be able to fit that into one vlog
As a newcomer to the vlogs and stuff I've just watched an event she went to from last year where she did two seperste vlogs for the two ponies eventing on the same day, so it's not like it's something new she's done, there is just too much to fit into one vlog. Either that or we'd have to sit for two hours.

Reactions: 1
I agree! Talk about giving someone tit for there weight!
When animal welfare comes into it’s well deserved. That horse cannot carry her weight and has been lame for far to long now. The nice approach hasn’t worked with her and something needs to be done to stop that horse’s suffering. Prferably it being taken away and put into the care of someone who will get the vet and put it on an actually diet not a fake one.

Reactions: 6
When animal welfare comes into it’s well deserved. That horse cannot carry her weight and has been lame for far to long now. The nice approach hasn’t worked with her and something needs to be done to stop that horse’s suffering. Prferably it being taken away and put into the care of someone who will get the vet and put it on an actually diet not a fake one.
Calling her names is going to help the welfare situation how?

Although I agree with this, I would say that most other threads have comments like this throughout and it’s what this site is about!! This thread is generally one of the more pleasant ones in my experience 😬
But calling someone a fat c**t is way out line!

Reactions: 4
But calling someone a fat c**t is way out line!
It is, but it’s done an awful lot on other threads. PTWM thread always starts with ‘R is still a c**t’
To say that this is what this site isn’t about isn’t accurate in my opinion.

Blobthecob really bugs me with always putting on her instagram how she sleeps 1-3 hours on a mattress in the tack room 🙄 how is this something to share to over 100k followers some of whom are children? It sets a bad and unhealthy example in my opinion and I have no idea how she isn’t seriously ill

Reactions: 8
It is, but it’s done an awful lot on other threads. PTWM thread always starts with ‘R is still a c**t’
Love that thread. It's off the scales some days.
Although reading the Wiki on PTWM, calling her a c**t is pretty tame.

Blobthecob really bugs me with always putting on her instagram how she sleeps 1-3 hours on a mattress in the tack room 🙄 how is this something to share to over 100k followers some of whom are children? It sets a bad and unhealthy example in my opinion and I have no idea how she isn’t seriously ill
Yeah, to be honest, they come across more as animal hoarders than a rescue. Not sure where she gets her money from??

Love that thread. It's off the scales some days.
Although reading the Wiki on PTWM, calling her a c**t is pretty tame.
Yep, the equestrian influencers get off pretty lightly I think, and when someone does say something pretty offensive they get jumped on pretty quick (as above) which surprises me as we all know the horse world is bitchy as hell in the real world!
It’s like we get nice behind a screen 😆😆

Yep, the equestrian influencers get off pretty lightly I think, and when someone does say something pretty offensive they get jumped on pretty quick (as above) which surprises me as we all know the horse world is bitchy as hell in the real world!
It’s like we get nice behind a screen 😆😆
As a fat person, fat shaming is bloody awful.
Fat people are aware of their size, we don't need reminding 🙈

I don’t think it’ll be long until she’s in hospital very poorly tbh

What’s the PTWN thread and where do I find it? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.