Equestrian Influencers #8 Here for the fun and the Badders qualification..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cissy I remember that one now didnt she take him take him on saying he was broken & sore & she was going to fix him jumped him over 2 logs & then took him team chasing which ended in complete disaster. Didnt thr headcam footage show him pretty much bolting in fear/confusion. Where is he now? Didnt here anything else about him being fixed after that did we?
Exactly this, This was the horse where, though I'd begun to think she was a bit of a dick with Norman, I went to thinking that poor creature Cissy, who actually was probably better off at the race yard despite her rescue narrative. Terrified the life out of him.

I'm glad I'm not alone in my suspicions she's just not a good horsewoman, but the foal story is the saddest thing.

I mean who doesn’t have a naughty foal 😭 I’d like to meet them please. Mine is well naughty 😈 full of character and bold as brass.
LOL, I have a foal too that’s naughty so I know how it is. Just thought they would be experienced in that department with other homebred they have.

Reactions: 1
Jeeeeeeeeeez. Why do people add disclaimers? If you’re ashamed of it, don’t post it 🙈
From what I remember she didn’t have the disclaimer up before. Got quite a few comments calling her out and was really arsey about it on stories. Then the disclaimer went up

Cissy I remember that one now didnt she take him take him on saying he was broken & sore & she was going to fix him jumped him over 2 logs & then took him team chasing which ended in complete disaster. Didnt thr headcam footage show him pretty much bolting in fear/confusion. Where is he now? Didnt here anything else about him being fixed after that did we?
this isn’t the one that bolted recently through the lorry park and jumped a massive head I don’t think? Think that was flash?

I’m sorry but no horse Han does my head in sometimes. Is anyone else so sick and tired of hearing how naughty Affie is? I dont Know if she expects us to think she’s a better rider/owner or what. By the sounds of it, that pony is going to do more harm than good. She should get something that she can go have fun on and not trash talk all the time. Must be so tiring!

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but no horse Han does my head in sometimes. Is anyone else so sick and tired of hearing how naughty Affie is? I dont Know if she expects us to think she’s a better rider/owner or what. By the sounds of it, that pony is going to do more harm than good. She should get something that she can go have fun on and not trash talk all the time. Must be so tiring!
Yes!! That horses management needs to change, more turnout (ones she is healed) and proper excercise! But she is a young pony on calmers and has lateral extensions which would worry me lots more than the scrapes in the field!

Reactions: 4
From what I remember she didn’t have the disclaimer up before. Got quite a few comments calling her out and was really arsey about it on stories. Then the disclaimer went up
I'm annoyed at myself, I unfollowed after Cissy arrived and she ignored the stable staff saying how fab he was and kept banging her rescue/rehab from racing drum, but last night I had to go back and look.
Super disappointing to see people defending the road jumping...

But also as a vet physio.... Flash came into work on the 25th July and looked PORKY. So you'd think he'd have a month walking and trotting gently to get the weight off before commencing fast work. Fast forward to August 8th and she's on a gallop going some!!! 😮😱
If I treated my horse like that he'd get a leg injury for sure. 😭

Agreed, it has just been one set back after the next with that pony. I know we all love our horses but sense and self-preservation has to kick in at some point. Financially and behaviorally, Affie is a liability.

Time to send her to a professional to bring back into work safely (once she is healed up), or cut her losses and move on to something like Dora that she can start enjoying!

I'm annoyed at myself, I unfollowed after Cissy arrived and she ignored the stable staff saying how fab he was and kept banging her rescue/rehab from racing drum, but last night I had to go back and look.
Super disappointing to see people defending the road jumping...

But also as a vet physio.... Flash came into work on the 25th July and looked PORKY. So you'd think he'd have a month walking and trotting gently to get the weight off before commencing fast work. Fast forward to August 8th and she's on a gallop going some!!! 😮😱
If I treated my horse like that he'd get a leg injury for sure. 😭
It was the same with Blue, who in my opinion should have been brought into work so much steadier than an average horse having had a foal. With my own mare having a foal I've witnessed first hand how much their body changes and how weak they become.. a week of long lining, back on for a canter and then out jumping is not good enough imo.

Yet another person that must be blind or never watch RTG’s stuff. Can’t belive how many people can’t see how uncomfortable that horse is.
That’s RTG’s friend, the one who owns those heavy horses she rode back in the summer - the ones a more appropriate size for her!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.