Equestrian Influencers #6 Eeeeeeeeek time for a new thready thread thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever seen dance moms and one of the mothers has a go at jojo siwa saying * I got this for fwee, I got this for fwee, I got this for fwee*...
Is it too soon to suggest "I got his for fwee, I got this for fwee" as the new thread title lol

FrankiesPonies jumping again. Letting that shoulder heal and giving Biscuit a rest after that intense holiday and fall I see.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it too soon to suggest "I got his for fwee, I got this for fwee" as the new thread title lol

FrankiesPonies jumping again. Letting that shoulder heal and giving Biscuit a rest after that intense holiday and fall I see.
Or “I stepped on a bee and got this for fwee 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think someones got to take one for the team and watch the vlog.
But that’s why I come here so I don’t have too watch them I can just get the jist of things….
We could do it a bit like at school when your put on certain duties each month 😅 although that May now be outdated as asking children to do things is likely a violation of their non binary rights, anyways I think a month would be too long but a weekly nominee could work 🤣

Although I seriously refuse to watch LOTB
I’d rather write fan Mail to kizzy and etties whimsical adventures

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just commenting so I get notifications.
I’ve got absolutely nothing to say about this lot at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she said she wanted the Kontact but the tree wasn’t quite right for Banksy so she was in discussion with Albion, I was half watching whilst doing something lol
yeah at the end she said they were seeing if they could put the contact lite saddle on a K3 tree. Something along those lines.

The vlog includes paid promotion which could be air up as she bangs on about that at the start but could also be Albion. Who knows, it’s not clear.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
LOTLR just cane up as a suggested follow on Instagram - it was a video of her talking to camera. Jesus christ I see why she isn't liked by a lot of people, like nails down a chalkboard 🤢

Reactions: 3
Although I do like the new wellies, I've just watched the game fair vlog. F&F invited 120 influencers. That's 120 free entry tickets and 120 gift bags adding up to at least £150 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Although I do like the new wellies, I've just watched the game fair vlog. F&F invited 120 influencers. That's 120 free entry tickets and 120 gift bags adding up to at least £150 😲
Are they money laundering or something lol they seem to give away more than they sell

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Certainly seems that way!
I guess when you charge such an extortionate amount for products you can afford to give so much away!
I don’t think their products cost a massive amount to make so the mark up is huge. Plus the idiots who are in that f&f club I had to come out of it. I love my boots I bought them 2019 and I treasure them but honestly the obsession gives me the ick.

I remember when F&F first came out, I saw them in a tiny tent in Scone Game Fair. They were at least half the price they are now.

Reactions: 5
I bet Charlotte is regretting selling pumpkin / not having a msj ride she’s not used to losing.
Think that is a bit unfair! All top riders know that in any competition they have no right to win. Imothep (sp?) is not experienced and the reason for selling pumpkin was I am pretty sure they said he was not going to a gold medal individual horse at the top level.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think their products cost a massive amount to make so the mark up is huge. Plus the idiots who are in that f&f club I had to come out of it. I love my boots I bought them 2019 and I treasure them but honestly the obsession gives me the ick.
The brand just screams wannabes can’t stand it

I'm sick to death of stories of horsey accounts BANGING ON about calorie counting. Can they all starve themselves on 1200 calories IN PRIVATE.
It's actually disgusting promoting it, not inspiring. It's unhealthy unsustainable and more importantly, nobody needs to bleeping know the lengths you are desperate to go to get a dress size smaller. PFFFFT

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.