Equestrian Influencers #6 Eeeeeeeeek time for a new thready thread thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theyā€™v clearly picked someone with a big following. So maybe not a fix on Jessā€™ part but defo a fix.
So so sad to see and theyā€™ll def not be getting a follow or a penny spent from me - hopefully others follow suit. I have to say I donā€™t even buy fair fax anymore as I canā€™t stomach funding ā€˜influencersā€™ for free.

Reactions: 7
So it looks like FrankiesPonies showjumped yesterday in the same hat she fell off in at the weekend where she smacked the ground hard enough to dislodge her shoulder. I saw the video and her head absolutely hit the floor.I see they're going back to BS shows next, I hope they know they can't give outside assistance there.
Utterly irresponsible parenting going on. Then lunging the flighty pony with said arm that dislocated.

Reactions: 7
Thereā€™s no way thatā€™s not fix.
such a shame to see these brands give even more free stuff away to influencers in these sorts of competitions. Its so obviously fixed for marketing and engagement purposes. Thankfully I find H&C stuff overpriced and crap quality so am not a customer anyway, but certainly wont be tempted now

Reactions: 5
Im literally done with all these big eueatrian brands & influencers. Iā€™ve unfollowed all of them & now just keep up with small nice accounts that donā€™t make me feel rubbish for not having the latest thing or living my best life. Instagram is a really nicr place for me again but I wonā€™t be able to comment much more on this thread lol

Reactions: 14
Im literally done with all these big eueatrian brands & influencers. Iā€™ve unfollowed all of them & now just keep up with small nice accounts that donā€™t make me feel rubbish for not having the latest thing or living my best life. Instagram is a really nicr place for me again but I wonā€™t be able to comment much more on this thread lol
I've also unfollowed all the influencers, and my feeds a lot happier without it. Though I follow some little ones who have just begun to constantly bang on about wanting to "grow" their account and it's getting a bit tedious.

I've also unfollowed all the influencers, and my feeds a lot happier without it. Though I follow some little ones who have just begun to constantly bang on about wanting to "grow" their account and it's getting a bit tedious.
Plus I know I won't be able to help checking in every now and again šŸ«£ but it's better than seeing it all the time.

Reactions: 5

Plus I know I won't be able to help checking in every now and again šŸ«£ but it's better than seeing it all the time.
Yeh i totally agree. Surely thereā€™s someone we can report that too cos it is fixed.

Reactions: 1
Who are the smaller accounts/channels you follow, I need recommendations, but can never find anyone I like! I like Eventergirlprobs and her style even though she's American, the only problem is she only uploads once a month.
I really want to find similar accounts/channels!

Reactions: 1
Everydayeventers
The_cobby_chronicles
Smallandmightyeventer
Calmitysalattemptseventing
Charlikav
Hannahmaysims9 (sillyprune on TikTok)

Reactions: 4
The comments about Esme earlier got me thinking. Imagine if she did stories crying, or bitching about Tattle or getting pissed up at an event šŸ˜†šŸ˜† she is so squeaky clean (for the kids) but sheā€™s arguably the most successful and enjoying riding safari holidays. Maybe there is a lesson there for the wannabe equine influencers.

Reactions: 22
The comments about Esme earlier got me thinking. Imagine if she did stories crying, or bitching about Tattle or getting pissed up at an event šŸ˜†šŸ˜† she is so squeaky clean (for the kids) but sheā€™s arguably the most successful and enjoying riding safari holidays. Maybe there is a lesson there for the wannabe equine influencers.
I think she is very sensible and mature about what she puts on social media. She knows her audience and caters to them.

Reactions: 14
So I know Iā€™m in a bad mood and feeling ranty, but Iā€™m going to rant anywayā€¦. Tinaā€™s saddle debacle. I donā€™t care if Albion sponsors her, but itā€™s annoyed me so much to learn that she hadnā€™t had Banksyā€™s saddle checked in FIVE years!! Thereā€™s no way an eventing horse wouldnā€™t have changed shape in that time. She gets sooooo much for ā€œfreeā€ - why couldnā€™t she have put her hand in her pocket and got his saddle checked?! Itā€™s really bugged me. If I even had a fraction of what she gets paid for/gifted/given for free, it would be life changing! And yet she preaches about her precious boy and how well heā€™s cared for. I donā€™t doubt he is, but the lack of saddle checking is not good horsemanship! There you go - rant over

Reactions: 12
Not sure if Iā€™m seeing things but is this Natalie McQuiggan warming up in a standing martiangle and/or draw reins???

Who are the smaller accounts/channels you follow, I need recommendations, but can never find anyone I like! I like Eventergirlprobs and her style even though she's American, the only problem is she only uploads once a month.
I really want to find similar accounts/channels!
I love @PonyPiez on tiktok, her little boy just has fun with his not-particularly-talented ponies and their videos are wholesome and fun. Not a BS pony in sight šŸ¤£

I also love @SillyPrune on TikTok for similar reasons, she doesnā€™t take herself too seriously and isnā€™t trying to be something sheā€™s not. Her videos absolutely crack me up. She does have a bigger account but she seems so lovely.

I have to confess to enjoying This Esme on U-tube when my kids watch her šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.