Equestrian Influencers #6 Eeeeeeeeek time for a new thready thread thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People keep going on about astroturf and laughing on the post? Anyone know what that is? Never been to keysoe
She put astroturf down to make the place look smarter & some wankers pissed on it & let there dogs crap all over it she was very angry about it & people seem to think thats funny.

The main thing I get is that people are just jealous. Shes very wealthy doesn’t need the income from the centre thats why people take the piss about stuff shes done like the champagne bar & astroturf they are bitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lucinda Green’s commentary on the iPlayer has been so good today.

Reactions: 6
Gutted for Laura Collett. She was really in the fight and it's knocked the team standings massively. We'll be lucky to medal tomorrow. Which is sad. It happens tho, and Dan went amazingly after that.

Thrilled for Yas Ingham tho, what a Senior debut and I think maybe they're regretting not putting her on a the team about now. As a fellow Manxy Im over the moon for her.

Alsot Ros Canters young horse is something else.

Reactions: 5
I can not stand the accounts run by mothers
Shout out to the mother of Frankies ponies. The child has been ill all week and they've been playing that up as she's not been riding yet after a week off they let her get back on and jump? It's not teaching them good horse management and it's teaching them ponies are object to be exploited.

Reactions: 7
Gutted for Laura Collett. She was really in the fight and it's knocked the team standings massively. We'll be lucky to medal tomorrow. Which is sad. It happens tho, and Dan went amazingly after that.

Thrilled for Yas Ingham tho, what a Senior debut and I think maybe they're regretting not putting her on a the team about now. As a fellow Manxy Im over the moon for her.

Alsot Ros Canters young horse is something else.
Aw it’s def all to ride for such a shame for Laura but as you say these things happen. Hopefully 3 clear show jumping rounds tomorow.

Most of these ‘run by the mother’ accounts should be banned tbh.

Harlow mother was desperate to be a page three model and the photos are still out there… instead of using her body now she’s using her children 😭😭. Her family life was definitely not the all ‘perfect photo’ life as she likes to portray.

Frankies ponies… just look at the mothers own page and her reels, they are literally all horses being badly behaved and her children's injuries and therefore their strength in carrying on. She’s literally profiting from her children getting hurt.

I wonder if these children will ever be able to claim against their parents for using them before 13 as isn’t that the age you are ‘allowed’ an IG account?

Reactions: 5
Possibly been mentioned before but what does everyone think of these You Tube ‘shorts’? Just find it annoying when you go to watch a vlog and it‘s a 10 second random clip. wonder If they have to do it to keep their views up on You Tube?
They get paid quite a lot to produce YouTube shorts. I can imagine if they post 8/10 of those, the income is equivalent to that of a vlog that’s why they do it

Reactions: 1

Harlow mother was desperate to be a page three model and the photos are still out there… instead of using her body now she’s using her children 😭😭. Her family life was definitely not the all ‘perfect photo’ life as she likes to portray.

Frankies ponies… just look at the mothers own page and her reels, they are literally all horses being badly behaved and her children's injuries and therefore their strength in carrying on. She’s literally profiting from her children getting hurt.

I wonder if these children will ever be able to claim against their parents for using them before 13 as isn’t that the age you are ‘allowed’ an IG account?
I hate with a passion any account, horse or otherwise, that is using children,it’s time they were banned IMO. Poor kids have no privacy and certainly can’t give informed consent, the parents wouldn’t show themselves the way they show their kids. I unfollowed Frankies Ponies a while ago, after she had that serious fall and dislocated her shoulder and was back riding next day, then they went competing in that awfully hot weather when the ground was like concrete, poor pony being galloped around over jumps for no good reason other than clout.

Reactions: 10
They get paid quite a lot to produce YouTube shorts. I can imagine if they post 8/10 of those, the income is equivalent to that of a vlog that’s why they do it
All YT revenue comes from people who sit through the ads? I don’t think they get any money for the shorts? They’re only uploaded for quick engagement?

The only account ran by a mother that I like is Bella Dunseath. They keep it about the ponies and no personal life.

Reactions: 4
All YT revenue comes from people who sit through the ads? I don’t think they get any money for the shorts? They’re only uploaded for quick engagement?
My friend has a YT channel in a different industry and gets paid through the YouTube Shorts Fund. It’s on Google too

4 faults SJ and clear XC bang on the optimum time! I think she will be delighted with that

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.