Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosieposie94

I’m indigenous Australian…. You expect me to let y’all grieve naurrrr

there is not a single non UK equestrian talked about on here maybe update the thread or I begg someone to make a new one because British people are so unserious
Make a thread yourself then and fuck off to it...:love:

Reactions: 39

Wodge887

Sophie Seymour out jumping like that when pregnant what a stupid selfish human being. I’m all for being out riding when your pregnant but not out like that.
why is it selfish? Im sure shes thought about the risks & weighed them up. Mary King wentaround a top event when she was pregnant. Just cus someone is pregnant doesn’t mean they have to give up there life. I think we need to stop policing what women do with there bodies particularly when they are pregnant.

Reactions: 26

Beau2005

Y’all really need to re name this thread *UK equestrian influencers because I am picking my words carefully about people‘s reaction to the queens death lmaoo
Most of the influencers talked about on this thread are from the UK. You are the one who has mentioned our Queens passing twice! Obviously you think someone dying and people feeling sad about that as funny. She was a big part of the equestrian community here as her passion was horses and certain events won’t be the same without her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Easypeeler

I'm sick to death of stories of horsey accounts BANGING ON about calorie counting. Can they all starve themselves on 1200 calories IN PRIVATE.
It's actually disgusting promoting it, not inspiring. It's unhealthy unsustainable and more importantly, nobody needs to fucking know the lengths you are desperate to go to get a dress size smaller. PFFFFT

Reactions: 22

sledgehammer

Chatty Member
Y’all really need to re name this thread *UK equestrian influencers because I am picking my words carefully about people‘s reaction to the queens death lmaoo
The Queen is a huge part of our history and her death is a massive event. I don’t expect people from other countries to fully understand what she meant to us all, but please have a bit of decency and allow us this time. Many of us equestrians feel an even closer link to the Queen because of our shared love for horses.
I’m a bit fed up of people from other countries belittling how we feel about the death of a beloved monarch who dedicated her whole life to our country.

• Heart

BWa

Chatty Member
The comments about Esme earlier got me thinking. Imagine if she did stories crying, or bitching about Tattle or getting pissed up at an event 😆😆 she is so squeaky clean (for the kids) but she’s arguably the most successful and enjoying riding safari holidays. Maybe there is a lesson there for the wannabe equine influencers.

sledgehammer

Chatty Member
Since all the well deserved fuss surrounding Lottie Fry’s test this week, Dujardins sister has posted videos of Charlotte and Valegro stating that this is the best dressage horse ever and won’t be beaten etc. the mother has also joined in. Smacks of jealousy and gives a bit of an insight into the family if you ask me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Beyond the wall

The Queen is a huge part of our history and her death is a massive event. I don’t expect people from other countries to fully understand what she meant to us all, but please have a bit of decency and allow us this time. Many of us equestrians feel an even closer link to the Queen because of our shared love for horses.
I’m a bit fed up of people from other countries belittling how we feel about the death of a beloved monarch who dedicated her whole life to our country.
This. As an equestrian in the UK I suppose she's kind of the ultimate horse girl. I know I grew up watching her ride side saddle at Trooping the Colour and was slightly awed. Plus it's filtered down to Anne, Zara and now Lady Louise. As someone who has competed in carriage driving Prince Phillip was also a felt loss.
She's done alot for our native breeds too which shouldn't be dismissed. She was clearly a knowledgeable woman with great passion for horses, probably because they're a great leveller.
You dont have to on care or like it but it's where our country is at and that should be respected and not made fun off. At the end of it she was a grandmother and mother and there are family members feeling her loss. It's not funny or a joke.

Reactions: 20

lookylu

I’m not from the UK but am from a commonwealth country and our country loved the Queen, many tears have been shed here. I can only imagine the heartfelt grief over in the UK 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 19

plutostars

I wouldn't say she's rich, perhaps for someone her age she's doing well, as she's circumvented the whole entry level job wages. Nor do I think her family are loaded. Yes it's a nice house and they have some horses, but that place is maybe 10 acres, the stables are nothing special, she hasnt got a team of grooms working for her. It seems like a normal middle class family who are horsey and moved away from Berkshire to a cheaper area of the country in order to keep horses at home. None of the horses are exactly pricey either, they've all been cheap buys or homebred. They're very lucky they could afford to do that when they did, because property prices have changed. And I'm sure they're comfortable which is great for them. But make no mistake these people aren't millionaires, there's no way. There seems to be some chips on shoulders about Meg.
I don't think she really dwelled on her placing in that video she was just very annoyed with herself. She has every right to be proud of what she's achieved with Jam. Each to their own but I find her one of the more watchable bloggers tbh, she seems to really love her ponies and has a sense of humour that's very much on my level. My mum too would help tirelessly with my horsey escapades, Hobbit clearly enjoys being involved
To a lot of people owning a home with 10 acres stables arena having a nice big horse lorry and multiple horses IS rich…

Reactions: 19

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
I wouldn't say she's rich, perhaps for someone her age she's doing well, as she's circumvented the whole entry level job wages. Nor do I think her family are loaded. Yes it's a nice house and they have some horses, but that place is maybe 10 acres, the stables are nothing special, she hasnt got a team of grooms working for her. It seems like a normal middle class family who are horsey and moved away from Berkshire to a cheaper area of the country in order to keep horses at home. None of the horses are exactly pricey either, they've all been cheap buys or homebred. They're very lucky they could afford to do that when they did, because property prices have changed. And I'm sure they're comfortable which is great for them. But make no mistake these people aren't millionaires, there's no way. There seems to be some chips on shoulders about Meg.
I don't think she really dwelled on her placing in that video she was just very annoyed with herself. She has every right to be proud of what she's achieved with Jam. Each to their own but I find her one of the more watchable bloggers tbh, she seems to really love her ponies and has a sense of humour that's very much on my level. My mum too would help tirelessly with my horsey escapades, Hobbit clearly enjoys being involved
She's clearly not a billionaire, but I think by most people standards having a big house with 10 acres, a ménage, a stable block, multiple ponies (even if they were cheap to buy, ponies are never cheap to keep) and two horseboxes makes you pretty well off!! This isn't slating her, but I think by most people standards that classes her as rich! (And yes, I know there's people richer🥱)

Reactions: 18

horsey1234

"shut your trap or message them directly scaredy pants"

says the girl who immediately deletes her post and makes her insta private :ROFLMAO: Sorry Emma babe but you look like a fool sweetie pie xox

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I’m indigenous Australian…. You expect me to let y’all grieve naurrrr

there is not a single non UK equestrian talked about on here maybe update the thread or I begg someone to make a new one because British people are so unserious
Well it’s a UK based group so maybe go look for an Australian one or start your own thread, not sure why you think being a dick to everyone is a good idea. Ask the mods how and start a thread or maybe try Reddit, but for me now the ignore button is going to be used for the first time, see ya!

Having read the post I really hope she stops posting and allows her child to thrive in a world free of social media
Who is this?

The trouble with young children being used in social media accounts is that they are unable to enjoy their hobby freely like normal children. If my daughter goes to an event and things don’t go to plan, We work on it and move onto the next. These children are not only filmed by their parents but also random people. These then also get posted on social media (Harlow falling off cloudy). It’s not a child’s place to earn the money and provide for the rest of the family.
I cannot wait for the day when the law prohibits the use of children on social media for profit, I’m so tired of self righteous parents moaning about trolls when in reality they are just selling their childrens lives without informed consent. Most “trolls” are people who want parents to stop sharing kids lives to the world, including p**dos

Reactions: 16

ishgirl

Tina: "I have to admit I haven't had either of my saddles checked for years. Which as an influencer is bad of me, I should be promoting getting it checked regularly."

Nevermind about being an influencer Tina, this should be about your horse's welfare not what people think of you 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Beyond the wall

• Heart

Easypeeler

Jess only started losing weight because someone on here called her a fat c*nt.

Now you're all saying she's got an eating disorder... Honestly can't you just let the girl get on with it?
It's pretty toxic. She's not skin and bone, she's still a healthy weight and she looks much better and feels much better- and it must be better for her horses too.
Are the CONSTANT posts on it fucking annoying? Yes- I skip.
Is promoting doing a ridiculous 1200 calories irresponsible. Yes 100% she doesn't know who might be following her with previous issues calories counting etc
But she's not bulimic or anorexic, and she's just reacting to some vile comment someone put on here.

Clariecakes

VIP Member
I’m sorry, I’m going to go against the grain here with the RTG bashing…
Give her a chance to change things, she has finally addressed the feeding and changed feeds to a much better brand, she has had a few things explained to her about feeding simple systems and identified it is a far better option, less crap fillers and pretty coloured bags, much more of what pepper needs.
Re the hay/haylage debate, actually sometimes as I think someone else may have said further up, haylege is sometimes better than hay, a lot of us will now be feeding this years hay which is likely to be high in sugars.
Bagged haylage has been tested and it’s nutritional properties printed on the bag - on a livery yard that supplies hay you can’t easily test for it’s continued nutritional values.
I personally wouldn’t soak hay, I hate it and in this hot weather I’d worry about it going smelly.
The addition of a small holed haylage net is good and better than free access from that hay bar bag thing she was using.
Also, being in the same county as RTG I can confirm we have had next to no rain and what we have had has caused the grass to be very stressed and no doubt the spikes in sugars are huge, the fields still look burnt and bare.
I do agree it is very late coming but come on, give the girl a chance now she has addressed it!