Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Toni&Pony

So Pea is on loan and now she's put an post saying Pat could potentially be for sale? Is she giving up horses?

Not sure I buy it...the Facebook post says she's not properly ridden for 2 months but there's a reel on her insta from 13th July of her jumping 🤷‍♀️

It’s all very strange. The hacking looks amazing where she is, but how often does she do an “out on exercise” video??

Bagelwheat

Chatty Member
They said in their story that this injury was different and there was an actual injury to her shoulder and that she doesn't dislocate like this normally. So to me that would say don't continue normally.
No I know and I absolutely do not agree with anything they seem to promote, I just meant the kid must have a very high pain threshold considering what she must go through, so while definitely shouldn’t have been riding, probably would have felt fine.

Yupitsme!!

Never heard of cantcanter so I looked her up. What a dreadful human being. How do these people get so many followers when they ride like a sack of potato’s?
They buy followers, if you see an influencer online with tonnes of followers, half that amount then quarter it that will be the real amount of followers they have, the rest are bought and paid for. Sad vapid spoiled immature young women competing against each other even on the internet.

whatsgoingonworld

Chatty Member
I watched some of Joanna and Clare’s videos last night having seen them mentioned on here quite a bit. Maybe it’s because they are young, but I’m not a fan at all!!

Bit naughty of her doing that, if everyone who wasn’t in posted then you’d be able to figure out who is before ASA do their announcement. I assume that’s to avoid all the condolences today she’d have gotten if her followers found out that way that she wasn’t in.
Most people who weren’t selected have posted on their stories that they weren’t selected, they were told and let their followers know around 22nd July

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
You forgot her thing that the current saddle got completely ruined in the rain. A bit of rain that means a good clean & oil wouldn’t save a £3k saddle so its lasted all these years & then just before she gets the chance to try a new Albion it gets ruined in rain how unlucky is that.
Oh no not rain in the UK (kind of ironic at the moment).
So everyone that rides in the rain needs to immediately rush out and get a new saddle 🙄
If I had any kind of tack worth 4 figures, I would guard it with my life.

😂😂😂 removed the bit about having a worthwhile job though.

Attachments

Last edited:

happybunny110

i really liked kelly smiths video, she was good infront of the camera, does she have a big insta? i think she'd be a good addition to the show. her horse is nice too.

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
He wasn’t horsey, I think OA comes from ‘our Andrew’.

MSJ - is anyones guess. I’d imagine it’s partly to do with Emma being incredibly difficult and not the nicest person. I’ve heard from multiple sources that staff don’t stick around and a lot of MSJ is a front/show - behind the scenes is very different.
I have a feeling that MSJ/Emma is a bit if a nightmare behind the scenes.
Any tea?

Been thinking about Wimpy and her new sash obsession…. Is it her way of not eventing anymore without having to admit she is scared/has reached her peak? As the most obvious way of getting a sash is dressage.
Could be to expensive. I’d never go BE due to how much money it costs. Yes it’s expensive to run an event but when I won’t do many it’s it’s not worth it as there are some good unaffiliated ones about.

plutostars

They do seem very hit and miss tbh.
Does anyone know what she means by ‘had a tantrum in the newcomers’? Like rearing etc?
Noticed that she’s jumping Inky again as well👀
She posted a video of it on tiktok, the horse just seems to sometimes nap and have a hissy fit coming at the first fence but fine once going

BeccaHow

Chatty Member
Haven't been here for a while,havn't watchd eden in ages,but il tell u one thing ,i can't stand Lloyd.LOL

Iwilloutyou

The 8 people for ASA announced… what does everyone think?

Joanna Taylor
Ciaran McCormick
Amy Obiajulu
Rowena Day
Isabelle Hatch
Grace Hoskins
Tommy Harwood
Natasha Nicholas
It's a good mixed of horses and ponies. Just my opinion but I feel some of the final 8 have just applied for exposure and others have done it to genuinely get what they can from it education wise. I'm purely getting this from following a few already I could be wrong.