Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlelessbloom

You need to give with the outside rein any time you expect the horse to give to the inside. Whether that's just when asking got flexion or corners. You can't expect them to follow the inside rein, be soft and through with their body if you're applying pressure to the outside?
I think perhaps the wheelbarrow analogy just has me visualising throwing that outside rein at them. I’ve always been taught to use the outside rein more than the inside rein - so outside aids to turn, inside leg to outside rein for flexion. I guess it’s just different ways of teaching and different horses.

Ettie has her new pony. How long do you reckon? I’m going to be generous and say it’ll be sold on by October. Hunting season will then commence back on the lead rein.

Also completely irrelevant point, but who does all of Esme’s filming for her?
I’m sure she said it used to be her dad, not sure of it’s still the case or whether others do it as well. I wonder if she pays he means how she is earning a pretty penny. Horseboxes don’t come cheap and she’s got one for “free” .

didtheyreally?

I’m not saying what’s right etc but this doesn’t mean the saddle was brought brand new? Just because you get it off the rep can still mean second hand/ex demo. Believe she had the jump first with buddy but might be wrong.

I think it’s the fact she got it in 2016? After she had Banksy…. Regardless, it’s a long time ago and backs change, but some are feeling it adds to their sense of deceit?

ishgirl

You wouldn't be the one who commented on her post would you? I've just gone to have a look and she even said she's only applied for the exposure to go on to the youtube channel and doesn't plan to go on the show.
No I didn't, which post was this? I much prefer to stay hidden than publicly out myself 😆😆

Makes you wonder if they are doing it on purpose to keep people talking about it. Releasing fake lists early will get people chatting about it.
Maybe but I think the PR has been bad, le mieux and H&C have no stories shared from hopefuls or many posts about it at all. It's just a bit strange Blue chip and omega were pushing it until I was completely sick of it. This year. Nothing.

Bridisi

It comes under the schooling at venue rule you can’t school over the XC course 2 weeks before hand & you can’t practice over the SJ or in the dressage arenas. I think it speaks for itself it gives people unfair advantage if the arena is scary. At Burnham Market the dressage arenas are right next to a pig farm & it causes no end of trouble even at the top levels because the competitors stabling over for the top classes are given other arenas to school & exercise in. Tina has taken the piss with this & im glad she got called out for it it would’ve taken her 2 seconds to check with the organisers to see if it was ok.
It's not a straightforward rule as presumably you can just school alongside the white boards just not in them.

happybunny110

I have just watched. Tine 'Day in the Life' Vlog. I do wish she would tidy up the craphole house! She is living a lot of peoples dreams -Respect that. Appreciate it. The feed sacks and rubbish everywhere, the messy muck heap the just general junk! Perhaps now she is part time she will take a bit more pride in her beautiful home. Tardy
which vlog?

Does anyone have a link to Inkys ad or know where I can find it? I can’t find it on fb or horse quest

I’m glad that Joanna and Blondie got on to the asa and am looking forward to watching them