Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A million percent. The world and its attitudes are changing rapidly. Very much each to their own. But no need for people to attack her because it’s not something they’d do. Sex and our bodies are so taboo in western culture (as well as others but we’re very prudish!), which does more harm than good
Your seriously missing my point

plutostars

I get this and in a position of only being able to have one horse I would agree but she keeps banging on about renting a whole yard and not long ago was saying how he’s her heart horse and will stay forever. It’s not as though she doesn’t have the room for him and another horse. A part loan from her own yard would probably be more suitable.
I know of the yard, I don’t want to say it’s name just for privacy but it is a livery yard. I think she must rent a chunk of boxes as I see her advertising for liveries. It’s still money to pay though. But I understand what you’re saying. She doesn’t have another horse though does she? She has the chestnut on loan but the owner @buckinghell was saying that it’s only temporary, and the little grey is retired

Anybody follow Beverley Park at Home? Too much money not a bit of knowledge. Her horses look so lame and it seems she gets up on them for 2 mins for a photo op. She put one up the other day with the flash band ready to slip off the horses mouth and the rein on the bit inside out. Then her comments on her story this evening about being ‘stuck with these awful stable.’ Eh hun be fucking grateful there’s a roof over their head. Too much cash to flash and spare time having her poor husband and dad slave around for her. She looks like a miserable old woman and just lives in fairy land. The length of that poor horses feet too..

still missing Country Grandeur. And Verena, I hope she’s doing good with Angus. She’s actually one person I’d like to see on ASA. Totally hilarious and very normal.

LittleRoots

Yeh I totally disagree my sister in law is extremely loud around her two horses which in turn makes them mental - i on the other hand am very quiet and my boy works off this
yeah probably depends on the horse! My old boy likes peace and quiet, my nervous girl likes constant talking and noise to distract her from the invisible monsters!

impressed by a sponsors product but not one she has had to pay for 🤔. It would be nice if people have constructive criticism rather than not impressed with something. I’ve found ice boots far more effective than that crappy gel. But you have to use them correctly. I used to use the carr day martin version which made my hands cold the naf stuff doesnt though.

Attachments

Jenievous

Chatty Member
I've had a look at some of her stuff. Her videos are quite long so I will admit it's been a bit of a skim watch. The horse does look to be sound as she's treating the KS, treating the hooves and she isn't overworking a lame horse *cough cough RTG*. He might not be a candidate for ASA but don't you think the people selecting the riders will take that into account like they did with Pepper? She's very much an open book which I find admirable.

happybunny110

Clare with jade got a 41.7 dressage just now at Warwick hall, that’s pretty poor😂 either something went really wrong, or the horse is clearly not mentally ready for eventing

DairyQueen

Tbf it’s nobody’s business what they do with her if she is being looked after. But it’s just human nature to be nosy and a lot of people do like top level horses so just want to know how they are a lot of the time.
Yes.I'm very nosy. But how rubbish was I - to be there in person, but still find out no juicy goss.

plutostars

Very sad to see Inky being binned off because he’s no longer good enough for Lily.
I think that’s a bit harsh, as someone who has been in a similar position it’s hard to justify paying livery for a horse that no longer does the job you want it to. Not everybody can afford to just keep buying a replacement and keep everything they’ve ever owned as lovely as it is, without your own land it is hard to do.
If he is found a nice home I don’t see what the problem is? It’s not like she’s lying to get rid of him. My daughter and I were heartbroken having to sell our mare we loved to pieces as she had to retire from jumping, but I found a wonderful hacking home for her and they adore her, although it was tough for the both of us, she is loved and cared for, that’s the main thing at the end of the day!

I'm fairly sure first refusal isn't worth the paper it's written on. Once you sell you loose all rights. Also, the line "if I weren't on livery he'd stay with me forever" got me. Aren't you renting a whole yard hun?
Interesting the advert states first refusal contracted. Now, would that mean at the price she sold him at or for whatever price he was up for? Have seen quite a few of those and has always made me wonder. After all, if someone sold a horse for let’s say £3k and the people who bought him made him a £15k horse the original owner might not be able to afford that.
That’s a good question actually. How do these things work? I think you’d have to rely on the honesty of the new owner to uphold to the agreement of first refusal as surely you don’t have much say legally?

Genuinely asking for thoughts… there are a lot on the Scottish eventing scene who seem to do nothing but jump the arse off their horses, but this surprised me. Surely this can’t be good for the horse…
I follow quite a few Scottish eventers and no of them over jump?
Claire just said she hardly jumps at home either so I’m very unsure as to how this is a negative?

Queenfairy

Chatty Member
That’s the difference though…. Erin is promoting when she was on the GB dressage team as a teenager (that’s kind of her go to equestrian fact) and using that to sell to young girls. They see she gets lots of attention and the cycle goes on.

Rihanna is from a completely different culture, if you look up wukup and crop over you’ll get the picture