Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daledancer

Oh - I l
ive only followed charlotte for a few weeks, but ive just been back and watched a vlog from 2 years ago when she was stabled at that really posh yard, and its hilarious hearing the 'posh' voice she was putting on there, compared to now where she very chivalrously keeps vossi on diy as she likes to mention all the time. the voice overs in her current mini vlogs on insta ive seen are nothing resembling the posh facade she had on a few years ago :LOL:
[/QUOTE

Oh, I looked too but could only see videos from her parents yard from two years ago - Were they on Youtube?

Clare with jade got a 41.7 dressage just now at Warwick hall, that’s pretty poor😂 either something went really wrong, or the horse is clearly not mentally ready for eventing
Unfortunately I’m going to have to disagree with this. I actually seen her test and it wasn’t bad at all

Oh I really like Flaxen Pony so would love to see her. I didn’t see Horse Chapter’s audition? Is there one? I’d like to see her tbf
Same, really like Flaxen pony. It isn’t on h&c channel but Horse Chapter said on stories she had entered. I would like to see her too

MadWelsh

😁 that's a weird comment. I can find the criticism of Tina unfair, while being nothing to do with Tina

Amazing how many new members appearing today 🙄
[/QUOTE]

You need to give with the outside rein any time you expect the horse to give to the inside. Whether that's just when asking got flexion or corners. You can't expect them to follow the inside rein, be soft and through with their body if you're applying pressure to the outside?
I think there is giving and then theres throwing the contact away. Maybe it’s just the way it’s explained but I haven’t watched so so can’t judge. But yes if you want your horse soft you need to be soft through your contact without throwing it at them.

I am not wanting to talk about Erin anymore so
If Erin want to promote swimwear fine, if she want to promote horrendous training with that Andalusian fine
And tbh pretty shit horsemanship with Gee
But then don’t make videos saying it’s not sexualised content when it is and it’s everyone else that’s the problem, or calling things liberty when there not, or telling people how to handle stallions when your answer is a bloody chifney,
That’s the part/s I’ve a problem with as it’s not the truth, be honest in what your doing and then people have a choice whether to engage in your channel or not

littlelessbloom

I’ve just watched Sam’s lesson with Cameron and my opinion of him has changed. I used to think he was a good instructor but now I definitely don’t think he is. This wheelbarrow analogy he uses irks me. I was always taught not to give away the outside rein through a turn and not to ride like you’re riding a bike. Cameron’s analogy is similar to the riding a bike analogy. So either my trainers are wrong or Cameron’s wrong. Or I am misunderstanding Cameron, in which case he needs to be clearer.

Oh I really like Flaxen Pony so would love to see her. I didn’t see Horse Chapter’s audition? Is there one? I’d like to see her tbf

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Is Charlotte not riding any msj horses anymore ?
I think now that VIP is more established, Emma has taken over the rides. I remember when she was owner and having lessons and doing the odd comp. I guess she didn’t feel comfortable training the horse but learnt to ride them once established?

Probably in foal now! She got injured didn’t she or somthing.
I dont think she remained sound enough for the work at that level so went back to Emma.

CDJ and MSJ partnership seems to have dissolved and Emma now has horses with other riders. I think there was some personal issues between the two of them from the rumour mill.

littlelessbloom

I like the wheelbarrow analogy and glad others agree as that is what my instructor talks about and finds it works with my horse!
Fair enough. Like I said, it’s not what I’ve been taught and it wouldn’t work with my horse. I’ve also not ridden for like 3 months due to KS, so I may well ride a bit more wheelbarrow-y than I thought. That’s the fun in horses though - it’s not easy/no horse is the same.

I suppose it depends on the account and in what context it is being used, I don’t know the account so can’t comment, but if she has been absent a few days and is using c section info and pics to explain what’s happened there’s no problem with that, these accounts are basically life blogs of people with horses, if however we are months on and she’s posting power to women with the 💪🏻👊🏻 Emojis then yeah that grinds me too, there’s no stigma imo around sections I’ve friends that have had them and all 3 where emergency ones and tbh I was fucking terrified waiting for news, but neither of them (one friend had 1 and another had 2 sections) felt the need to put anything on social media about it, ever, there’s plenty of educational vids and posts on sections out there from doctors and surgeons without the GP getting involved whether they have had one or not, absolutely share your experience if you want but don’t then continue the posts making it define you or making you feel a
Survivor of, it’s not the right message to be sending out, in my opinion of course