Equestrian influencers #5 Swipe up and duck off with your 10% code

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick round up.

Swipe up and kick on has been filmed, lots of Tina shrieking, Emily’s young horse finally gets a break, Meg gets unnecessarily fat shamed and rightly defended, Lucy is just Lucy.

ASA is in full swing, let’s see who gets picked (before their audition video!)

RTG still heavily discussed - excuse the pun!

Riding with Charlotte, Vossi has got a new saddle, still looks most unhappy about it too!

The 10% codes are still going strong, the ads for completely season irrelevant items are coming thick and fast and all the beggy wannabe’s are hitting hard on the equilight!

Pass me the Y food, I’m done #not a diet drink!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Excellent recap 👏 although there is a typo in the title!

Meanwhile I'm watching the SUKO vlogs and wondered what the ASA rules are on this. Were Lucy's saddles gifted by Albion? She didn't say either way. Also same with brands like Easibed? And are the vlogs themselves not just big ads for SUKO and H&C itself? I don't know the details behind ASA so I'm happy to be told I'm wrong, but there does seem to be a few undeclared ads across the piece.

Reactions: 1
Quick round up.

Swipe up and kick on has been filmed, lots of Tina shrieking, Emily’s young horse finally gets a break, Meg gets unnecessarily fat shamed and rightly defended, Lucy is just Lucy.

ASA is in full swing, let’s see who gets picked (before their audition video!)

RTG still heavily discussed - excuse the pun!

Riding with Charlotte, Vossi has got a new saddle, still looks most unhappy about it too!

The 10% codes are still going strong, the ads for completely season irrelevant items are coming thick and fast and all the beggy wannabe’s are hitting hard on the equilight!

Pass me the Y food, I’m done #not a diet drink!
Olivia Towers still a spoilt brat that needs to get in the real world.

Reactions: 6

Meanwhile I'm watching the SUKO vlogs and wondered what the ASA rules are on this. Were Lucy's saddles gifted by Albion? She didn't say either way. Also same with brands like Easibed? And are the vlogs themselves not just big ads for SUKO and H&C itself? I don't know the details behind ASA so I'm happy to be told I'm wrong, but there does seem to be a few undeclared ads across the piece.
SUKO and ASA are different shows. I'm not sure if I've just misunderstood your comment though.

Reactions: 1
Following on, I don’t think Jenny Rudall is rude at all. You can just imagine the girls going off track and falling behind when she has a schedule to stick to. She has that no nonsense attitude and I like that, but she will let her hair down when all is done that is needed to be done.

Reactions: 10

Yep, I am a moron and I don’t double check before I press submit - not sure if I can change it 🤦🏻‍♀️ If anyone knows, let me know and I will.

I had to put ‘duck off’ because it’s can’t be duck apparently, no sweary titles!

ASA is the advertising standards authority. Sorry - too many acronyms!!
ASA in this context is also All star academy, again, my bad I should have just written that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
its ridiculous that jenny even has to ask the girls not to talk over the people. countless times in a few of the SUKO vlogs i've watched shes had to say something along the lines of 'and obviously we aren't interrupting or talking over....' if i was her id have lost my patience too!

Reactions: 10
Yep, I am a moron and I don’t double check before I press submit - not sure if I can change it 🤦🏻‍♀️ If anyone knows, let me know and I will.

I had to put ‘duck off’ because it’s can’t be duck apparently, no sweary titles!

ASA in this context is also All star academy, again, my bad I should have just written that.
I think admin can but not sure how we find an admin :ROFLMAO:

No don't worry it's my fault for ASA I started using it above when talking about advertising standards but forgot about All Star! Sorry! I can't edit my post now either 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just catching up with the SUKO vlogs and my goodness Tina’s confidence and therefore riding has improved so much since last year’s SUKO. Banksy looks happier too - probably because she’s now allowing him forward.

Reactions: 7
ASA is the advertising standards authority. Sorry - too many acronyms!!
Thanks for clarifyingI have influencers on the brain so just assumed you'd mixed the two shows lol!

its ridiculous that jenny even has to ask the girls not to talk over the people. countless times in a few of the SUKO vlogs i've watched shes had to say something along the lines of 'and obviously we aren't interrupting or talking over....' if i was her id have lost my patience too!
Wow, reminds me of my school years! They're all old enough to know better than that.

Reactions: 2
Following on, I don’t think Jenny Rudall is rude at all. You can just imagine the girls going off track and falling behind when she has a schedule to stick to. She has that no nonsense attitude and I like that, but she will let her hair down when all is done that is needed to be done.
I saw her at badminton (when she wasn’t working) and also found her fairly rude and I don’t think she’d ever let her hair down

Lily.equestrian now saying she would sell Inky 🙈
Why am I not shocked by this?

Frankie's Ponies' mum, why does she allow/encourage her daughters to jump jump jump. It feels like they're jumping daily. Can't be good for the horse's joints

Does anyone follow any tiktok equestrians?
Just seen this absolute mess on there, those draw reins are so tight + see sawing 🥲
That horse looks uncomfortable and like he's struggling. She's doing him no favours by seesawing his head in with draw reins.
Canter issues makes me think PSSM. But I don't know why they're trying (and failing miserably) to train him to Piaffe if they can't manage a simple canter transition.

I remember seeing all this about how she’ll never sell him, he’s her horse of a lifetime blah blah. Now that he can’t jump it’s a different story. She’s already tried to lease him but obviously nobody wanted to pay a monthly fee for a horse with issues.

And why does she always do these story questions but then either act like every question asked is a stupid one and the person asking it is an idiot or get super defensive

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.