Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leethechimpanzee

I just can't believe how boring everyone's auditions are for ASA... Apart from Shelley's of course 😂 I so hope she gets in!
Where can I watch the additions?

I haven’t watched the ASA before but I’ve seen some questionable accounts saying they are going to enter!!!

Reactions: 1

diddlysquathero

So if you had to choose with the deadline approaching today. Who would be your 8 you would put in ASA?

rays audition is good I agree 👍

acwd

Interesting the advert states first refusal contracted. Now, would that mean at the price she sold him at or for whatever price he was up for? Have seen quite a few of those and has always made me wonder. After all, if someone sold a horse for let’s say £3k and the people who bought him made him a £15k horse the original owner might not be able to afford that.
Does anyone have a link to the ad?

Guiffi16

The 8 people for ASA announced… what does everyone think?

Joanna Taylor
Ciaran McCormick
Amy Obiajulu
Rowena Day
Isabelle Hatch
Grace Hoskins
Tommy Harwood
Natasha Nicholas

Wodge887

I hope everydayeventers has got into all star I genuinely like her & dont understand why she has got less followers than some of the other idiots out there. She works so hard genuinely loves her horses & really shows the highs & lows without fancy drone videos & constant ads.

hazmaz

Chatty Member
Oh my, Tina in her new stories, argh she is such a lier! I hope those stories have sent a whole load of people over here so they can see the truth….

brought my saddles in 2012…
Banksy has never had something new…

what’s wrong with us….what’s wrong with you!?
I’m not saying what’s right etc but this doesn’t mean the saddle was brought brand new? Just because you get it off the rep can still mean second hand/ex demo. Believe she had the jump first with buddy but might be wrong.

Defending Jess this is the first stage of a life style change it’s about making changes that will last. The reason so many people fail is they try to do too much all at once. Shes using processed & ready meals to make it easier for her to stick to her plan & its obviously working. Not everyone like to cook & prepare meals from scratch, she probably also struggles with time. I don’t get why it’s such an issue she’s using ready meals, her choice & id rather see someone be realistic instead of
‘I’ve worked 80 hours this week ridden every day, worked out & cooked this 3 course meal from fresh organic foods I bought from the farmers market’
I disagree, however I understand your view.

Nobody has said they cook a 3 course meal with organic foods. What I’m saying is simple, staple foods are much better for your body, often cheaper and more fulfilling. Making the transition to cooking your own food is part of a healthy transformation.

Everyone that chooses ‘to influence’ has a responsibility to their followers. Nobody will ever convince me that ready meals are healthy, if they saw how they were processed - they’d realise what I’m saying.

curtainsonthewall

Chatty Member
yeah probably depends on the horse! My old boy likes peace and quiet, my nervous girl likes constant talking and noise to distract her from the invisible monsters!
Yeh I would chatter to my boy too - I mean more frantic noise and like loud flappy stress when getting ready which they def pick up on

littlelessbloom

Also has anyone seen Jemma and Taya? Not sure if she’s been mentioned on here before (I might’ve mentioned her before) but Taya does not look happy in her camp videos. Bucking and rearing is not just a bit sassy, especially every time you jump

If she liked it, then it was suitable. If we all wore the same thing life would be boring. Just because something doesn't 'suit', it doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to wear it. I bet she felt amazing, then could come on here and read things like that.

Wear what you feel good in, not what others want to see you in.
True, I guess it’s just a different style to what she normally posts but then they are going out dresses rather than wedding guest ones.

Jenievous

Chatty Member
Sassy … now saying she wasn’t the only one.
Are they really all not that clever? It' obvious that they wouldn't be allowed and that it's not an "bizarre" rule becaus it does give a clear advantage. If it was allowed there would have been set times for arena familliarisation like there are at some big event type shows. This is just a BE, so in comparison it's not the same.

Joanna and Blondie are into ASA. Really excited to watch this pair
I'll be buying a subscription for the month to watch them!