Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jenievous

Chatty Member
Also has anyone seen Jemma and Taya? Not sure if she’s been mentioned on here before (I might’ve mentioned her before) but Taya does not look happy in her camp videos. Bucking and rearing is not just a bit sassy, especially every time you jump
Yes that poor horse looks really uncomfortable

Reactions: 1

Jenievous

Chatty Member
Ray, your horse isn't bending or flexing because SHE IS LAME. Fucking hell, is she actually thick or something? How many people have to tell her? Why are her vets, physio, farrier, instructors etc not pointing this out or are they just money grabbing twats that don't give a hoot about the horse's welfare?!

We all know one or two...😂
She's also sitting on the wall/feeder/whatever it is. That can be an indication of trying to take the weight off of somewhere sore. There's all these obvious signs and she's in denial.

I’m in agreement with you here. Im no expert but if I everything else has been checked and with the way she throws money around I think it has been. Then my theory a with his breeding he’s just a super talented horse, capable of jumping the big classes and being in a big, busy workload. He’s messing around through sheer boredom and energy overload.
I bet he’d settle down no end in a competitive showjumping home like he was bred for
I think the amount of it she feeds doesn't hel. I don't think it's the be all and end all but with horses every little contribution adds up to the end behaviour. Think Trigger Stacking. Alfalfa is high energy and can be linked to increased behavioural issues caused by excess energy. That may not be the case with him but I do wonder whether there would be any improvement on something like Thunderbrooks and Agrobs which are both very ulcer friendly.

Last edited:

sledgehammer

Chatty Member
just watching Tinas recent vlog where shes opening up to Cameron about feeling lost without a goal and not knowing what she wants which I'm sure is something most people have experienced at some point, and all he can say is, 'yep, yep, yep yep totally' it doesn't seem like hes listening at all! i would hate that. hes a brilliant instructor but that obsessive 'yep' really winds me up.
I really don’t rate him as an instructor. Aside from that, how anyone can put up with his voice screeching at them is beyond me.

littlelessbloom

Jesus, glad you never watched me event. Jumped numerous double clears but never got below 40. Horse more than good enough but did struggle to contain himself in the dressage, jumping though, could not meet a more sedate horse!
Same!! My boy warmed up fab, but as soon as we were on those boards, it was just the most tense test ever. Frustrating, but he’d never knock a pole and we never had a cross country fault!!

equestrianlurker

Anyone else watch Jemma & Taya? She’s had two falls in one week, but it looks like her saddle doesn’t fit and is sliding all over the place? After all the issues she’s had with Taya I wonder if the saddle is contributing to some of them. I’m no expert on saddle fit but something doesn’t seem quite right

Oh whingey not so Wimpy is I’ll AGAIN.
I get she has small people abs bugs spread but jeeez everyone it’s world ending.
She pathetic sobs whilst toothily gawping at herself begging for help.
This time it’s hand foot and mouth. Never just a sniffle like the rest of us.
Should she be going into boots with hand foot and mouth?!

IS it just me or is RTG’s lunging stories painful to watch? All those side reins are doing is pulling her onto the forehand.

coopdeloop

Does anyone follow Diamonds in the Rough? The dressage girls?
I don't understand why she is using Raf as a stallion when all she ever says is how tricky he is to fit saddles, bits etc to and how fussy he is in the mouth, how sharp he is etc etc AND he hasn't stood up to training as he's off with injury.
Has he won anything of note I've missed? Why is she breeding him..? or is he a quality pony and there aren't many pony stallions competing out there? Just find it a bit strange.
I find her tone quite condescending too, like she's always lecturing the people who follow, and how she's above the judges opinion... they scored this but it was better than that.

I initially admired the ROR and followed because of Figs achievements, it was amazing to see.
In fairness Raf’s injury was as the result of an incident in the trailer, not work related.
In terms of breeeinf, I’m fairly sure he’s got good bloodlines etc… but I know basically zilch about breeding, especially for something like welsh ponies lol! I also found that both sisters did kind of have a “warts and all” approach to what they share and were quite open & honest about the good and bad.
Not sure why she went down the pony route, maybe was thinking that they’d be a bit more resilient after all the heartache she had with bigger horses, she looks to be very lightweight so I guess she could get away with riding anything.

Toni&Pony

I mentioned her target audience. I don’t know what that is, only she does.
I'm not convinced she does.

With a lot of these blogs/vlogs, the target audience is anyone who is living and breathing, especially if there's nothing being sold.

Its also quite obvious that some of these blogging episodes are more to do with the therapy of sharing and much less about generating traffic/views/followers, to the point where some can actually become a cry for help.

Oxford_Girl

Chatty Member
I don’t think RTG has a remote chance of making ASA Pammy isn’t tactful ( I like her a lot ) and it wouldn’t make good TV Pammy ripping RTG one

horsey1234

Excellent recap 👏 although there is a typo in the title!

Meanwhile I'm watching the SUKO vlogs and wondered what the ASA rules are on this. Were Lucy's saddles gifted by Albion? She didn't say either way. Also same with brands like Easibed? And are the vlogs themselves not just big ads for SUKO and H&C itself? I don't know the details behind ASA so I'm happy to be told I'm wrong, but there does seem to be a few undeclared ads across the piece.

Jenievous

Chatty Member
Not obvious to the person you were replying to who said it must be awkward having half naked photos taken in front of yard staff....the one who she poses half naked with....but go on...
Apologies that I don't actually follow Erin and nobody specified where said boob shot took place.

I think the topic of overweight people and the rights and wrongs isn’t really a topic for here. The topic of people being too heavy for their horses is though. With people like RTG and BOAC, their weight isn’t fundamentally what’s wrong, it’s their decision to ride horses they’re too heavy for. Weight in its raw form like this is a touchy subject because there are a lot of things to take into consideration. But I don’t think it’s the right conversation to be having here.

People too heavy for the horse they’re riding is.
I think the topic of overweight people and the rights and wrongs isn’t really a topic for here. The topic of people being too heavy for their horses is though. With people like RTG and BOAC, their weight isn’t fundamentally what’s wrong, it’s their decision to ride horses they’re too heavy for. Weight in its raw form like this is a touchy subject because there are a lot of things to take into consideration. But I don’t think it’s the right conversation to be having here.

I agree, it sort of overrun into this thread after the BOAC and RTG points were made.

People too heavy for the horse they’re riding is.
Yes apologies it ran over into the thread a bit.

Jenievous

Chatty Member
Excellent recap 👏 although there is a typo in the title!

Meanwhile I'm watching the SUKO vlogs and wondered what the ASA rules are on this. Were Lucy's saddles gifted by Albion? She didn't say either way. Also same with brands like Easibed? And are the vlogs themselves not just big ads for SUKO and H&C itself? I don't know the details behind ASA so I'm happy to be told I'm wrong, but there does seem to be a few undeclared ads across the piece.
SUKO and ASA are different shows. I'm not sure if I've just misunderstood your comment though.