Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s Riding with Charlottes newest vlog like?
Just took one for the team and watched it.

A lot of it is her complaining about all the things that have gone wrong recently - Vossi getting kicked, her having covid and her car breaking. She then complains about having the cycle to the yard and how she’s so embarrassed about it. Bit weird but sure.

Then just all about her saddle and a montage of Vossi look tense and uncomfortable with some horrible dancey music over the top

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just took one for the team and watched it.

A lot of it is her complaining about all the things that have gone wrong recently - Vossi getting kicked, her having covid and her car breaking. She then complains about having the cycle to the yard and how she’s so embarrassed about it. Bit weird but sure.

Then just all about her saddle and a montage of Vossi look tense and uncomfortable with some horrible dancey music over the top
Watched it last night and this is in fact the perfect description 😆 she definitely thinks she is above cycling, sorry Charlotte, we aren't all rich 🤣 Vossi has never looked relaxed of happy the entire time she's owned him. Wish she would get rid of the stupid orange bit guards too, they look horrendous lol

Reactions: 3
Watched it last night and this is in fact the perfect description 😆 she definitely thinks she is above cycling, sorry Charlotte, we aren't all rich 🤣 Vossi has never looked relaxed of happy the entire time she's owned him. Wish she would get rid of the stupid orange bit guards too, they look horrendous lol
But if they’re not orange how else will we be able to appreciate that she splashed out for a bombers bit?! Orange bit rings are how we know she’s better than us lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone who pays the same amount for a virtual lesson as shes charging for face to face is mental.
Especially if you have to pay for school hire. I assume the hire is included in the ones at her yard. Or travel included if local. Instructors local to me charge less and complain less than she does about the lack of money. I don’t compete dressage so not sure if her prices are on par with others that have the same experience as she does, but when you charge that and complain as much as she does something is going wrong.

Reactions: 1
It’s funny because those bit guards come with specific bombers bits and I know she used to have Vossi in one that does come with those bit guards. I don’t think though that the elevator bits come with them so she’s taken them off her old bit and put them on there. If you want bit guards, buy some black or brown ones please!! They look so much nicer

Reactions: 4
I thought i was seeing the equilight pop up on pictures over the usual peoples Insta & there it is a new colour & discount code. More overpriced tit being rammed down our throats.

I thought i was seeing the equilight pop up on pictures over the usual peoples Insta & there it is a new colour & discount code. More overpriced tit being rammed down our throats.
Made me laugh them advertising this in June in the UK, the month with the longest daylight hours where you definitely don’t need a head torch or woolly hat/headband 😂

Reactions: 12
Made me laugh them advertising this in June in the UK, the month with the longest daylight hours where you definitely don’t need a head torch or woolly hat/headband 😂
That really made me laugh too - I was so tempted to message the worst offender but what’s the point!
A light bamboo fabric - it’s still a headband which looks woolly, it’s not exactly a summer sweatband is it.

Reactions: 5
I thought that 🤣🤣 plus not really new colours are they.

Sid has made a miraculous recovery in 24 hours from his lameness 🙄

Reactions: 2
I’ve just had Charlotte pop up on my TikTok FYP
I know after Rockingham she half joked about how she was going to be more like Hannah/SillyPrune but she’s literally ripping her off completely.
Her TikTok’s are more or less bang on identical.
so dull and unoriginal.

the swearing is so not her. It’s terribly cringe
The new saddle one…. The canter…. Her slam slamming on him. Ouch….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I thought that 🤣🤣 plus not really new colours are they.

Sid has made a miraculous recovery in 24 hours from his lameness 🙄
Ahh, see she was very careful with her wording. She specifically said he’s sound in front, there was no mention of how lame he was behind

Sid was lame long before she noticed it, which is easily seen if you scroll back to older posts. I also wonder how much bute has contributed to this “recovery”

• Sad
Just watched Riding with Charlotte's new video. Why is she making such a big deal out of cycling? A lot of people cycle to work or school every day. Is it beneath her or something?
She's acting like it's poor people behaviour isn't she.

Riding with Charlotte, the latest reel of Windsor great park hack ‘Prince Andrew smiled at me, I did not smile back’ yeah ok sweet, as if he did! As if you saw him, never mind got smiled at 🙄
I’m not a follower but when she gets discussed on here I have to go and take a look at the absolute toilet she is spouting 💩

• Haha
Crikey, is Em going to give that mare a break? She seems to be doing a lot with her, especially considering her age 🤔

• Sad
I think Tina has lacked a bit of “professionalism” in her gushing about Cameron. You can speak positively about a great trainer without necessarily drawing comparisons to previous ones. I hope she doesn’t need Fred anytime soon as I’m not sure she won’t have burned some bridges there. It’s great that she has made strides with Cameron, but she could have just handled it better from a PR point of view - in my humble opinion.

Lost a LOT of respect for Jess re Sid. I know she won’t post everything she does, but it did seem the poor horse went from very little work to a blimming fun ride in no time at all. He deserves better than that. ❤

Riding with Charlotte, the latest reel of Windsor great park hack ‘Prince Andrew smiled at me, I did not smile back’ yeah ok sweet, as if he did! As if you saw him, never mind got smiled at 🙄
I’m not a follower but when she gets discussed on here I have to go and take a look at the absolute toilet she is spouting 💩
He didn't smile at her, she doesn't look nearly young enough..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.