Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she had comments about her hands? If so that would explain throwing the hands forward.
Probably, she has a tendency to hang on, think it’s where she’s nervous.

I’d rather someone threw their reins than socked their horse in the mouth though

Reactions: 3
Hansequine has done a video on how she "manifested" her dream horse

Isn't that just working hard so you can afford your dream horse.. Or working hard on a horse to make your dream horse.

I think that’s a little unfair. She is trying to become a better rider, she has lost confidence along the way and is gaining it back, she has also had a child during that as well so I don’t think she has been back riding long. The horse is young, but he seems to be going ok for her. Her other sharer that rides to be fair isn’t really any better than Jess, she is very unbalanced in the saddle and has very unsteady hands. I think Jess is doing a great job getting back in the saddle and doing what she enjoys, she’s clearly trying.
Told you it was harsh.
you know my views and shes not what she portrays on the gram.
Anyway she will cry about it on her stories to gain more sympathy so I’ve done her a favour.
just wish she would get training if she wants to get better you know being a boss witch and all.
I actually think her friend rides a bit better.

Riding with Charlotte I mean WTF with her reels.🫣

Ive unfollowed riding with charlotte those reels are just embarrassing now you aren’t sillyprune you stupid girl.

Reactions: 6
Aww I see edens anxiety has disappeared for the night to go to summertime ball. 😂
I don’t think this is necessarily fair. I used to go to a lot of festivals etc even though I had anxiety, yeah I used to have a good time, but you also wouldn’t see the point where it got too much for me and I’d need to leave / take a break / have a complete meltdown. Mental illness is immensely personal, it’s not ours to judge.

Reactions: 6
Just watched Riding with Charlotte's new video. Why is she making such a big deal out of cycling? A lot of people cycle to work or school every day. Is it beneath her or something?

Do we want to take bets on how long it will be until she switches out this saddle for a new one?

Reactions: 4
It’s just seems hers, more than clients…. It’s as if she is always looking for something, and I guess with her training methods she is one to do a fantastic job, If there’s the slightest training issue for say behaviour she will know how to solve it, but she’s always with a vet or taking one for further investigations, but I guess no horse is never going to not have nothing wrong with it. She’s taking Blondie to the vets now.
I used to use the same farrier as Miri and had shoes coming off my horses left right and centre and two of them weren’t quite right. I started using a different farrier eventually and he told that the way he shod them wasn’t good at all. With the new farrier the shoes stayed on and horses felt great. So maybe she should try changing farrier too and see if there’s any improvement 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Told you it was harsh.
you know my views and shes not what she portrays on the gram.
Anyway she will cry about it on her stories to gain more sympathy so I’ve done her a favour.
just wish she would get training if she wants to get better you know being a boss witch and all.
I actually think her friend rides a bit better.

Riding with Charlotte I mean WTF with her reels.🫣
You can’t put someone down on there riding for being nervous and out of balance for trying, that’s not fair. She’s trying, and that’s all that matters, putting her down for not riding well is below the line. I don’t think she can ride all the time as she is also a mother to her young boy, that’s just nasty what your saying.

Just watched Riding with Charlotte's new video. Why is she making such a big deal out of cycling? A lot of people cycle to work or school every day. Is it beneath her or something?

Do we want to take bets on how long it will be until she switches out this saddle for a new one?
She does my head in.

Yeah to be fair to her I think people said in the past she was unbalanced & used her hands to stay on over fences it looks like shes been working on it & trying to give freedom over the jump. Im
If you watch the other girl that rides him, she has terrible hands on him, I don’t rate her much at all. At least Jess is trying to improve, where as the other girl has no softness to her hands IMO

Last edited:

everyone and everything is beneath her. She is so stuck up it’s unreal, I don’t understand how she has so many followers 🫤

Hansequine has done a video on how she "manifested" her dream horse

Isn't that just working hard so you can afford your dream horse.. Or working hard on a horse to make your dream horse.
I just watched it, I thought it was really interesting. I don’t really believe in manifesting but I like that she spoke about how even if you don’t believe it can help you in general with positivity and planning and stuff and with mental health

Aww I see edens anxiety has disappeared for the night to go to summertime ball. 😂
Feel this is a bit unfair

Last edited:
Feel this is a bit unfair
I feel anyone who has read Eden’s threads will understand the controversy around her multiple illnesses and her contradictions. I don’t think it necessarily needs to be brought into this thread though.

I feel anyone who has read Eden’s threads will understand the controversy around her multiple illnesses and her contradictions. I don’t think it necessarily needs to be brought into this thread though.
Wasn’t aware of that! Thanks

Has Charlotte still got the ride of msj freestyle ? I see she’s hoping to get selected with imohep just wondered where freestyle is. Seeing as she no longer has pumpkin :-(

How does Olivia have no money? She’s earning more per hour than a lot of people working in the equine industry will earn per day. She’s either really careless with it or doesn’t do a lot of teaching. I get she’s paying for her house but if she’s struggling that much then she surely would think I’ve got to take more clients on and ride less if it doesn’t earn her money like she states.

Attachments

How does Olivia have no money? She’s earning more per hour than a lot of people working in the equine industry will earn per day. She’s either really careless with it or doesn’t do a lot of teaching. I get she’s paying for her house but if she’s struggling that much then she surely would think I’ve got to take more clients on and ride less if it doesn’t earn her money like she states.
Anyone who pays the same amount for a virtual lesson as shes charging for face to face is mental.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.