Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Olivia have no money? She’s earning more per hour than a lot of people working in the equine industry will earn per day. She’s either really careless with it or doesn’t do a lot of teaching. I get she’s paying for her house but if she’s struggling that much then she surely would think I’ve got to take more clients on and ride less if it doesn’t earn her money like she states.
I used to enjoy Olivia and her SM (probs before she got too preachy) but listening to her latest podcast episode she sound such an utterly awful spoilt brat with so much mmmm, life owes me, everyone owes me, attitude it absolutely sucks.

She just decided she wanted to be trained by someone in Holland and had then told everyone in her life that's what she was doing and had made all the decisions..... Before she'd even *actually* spoken to the trainer who turned around (probably sniffing the drama, the tedious attitude and the desperation to exploit a mile off) decided not to waste their time&/energy and said nope sorry I can't teach you, you can't move here.
So she whinged about that and how she's had to wait two whole weeks to hear back and that she's wasted her time. She had even enlisted other trainers to badger on her behalf... After waiting an entire 7 days 🫣
She needs to relisten to it and cringe. 😬

Reactions: 5
I’ve just had Charlotte pop up on my TikTok FYP
I know after Rockingham she half joked about how she was going to be more like Hannah/SillyPrune but she’s literally ripping her off completely.
Her TikTok’s are more or less bang on identical.
so dull and unoriginal.

the swearing is so not her. It’s terribly cringe
The new saddle one…. The canter…. Her slam slamming on him. Ouch….

It literally shouts 'Try hard'!! Its horrific and cringe to watch, especially the contrast between the stupid head nod and pout then the voice over and swearing. Looks like she's in pain actaully doing the TikToks 😂

Reactions: 3
I think Tina has lacked a bit of “professionalism” in her gushing about Cameron. You can speak positively about a great trainer without necessarily drawing comparisons to previous ones. I hope she doesn’t need Fred anytime soon as I’m not sure she won’t have burned some bridges there. It’s great that she has made strides with Cameron, but she could have just handled it better from a PR point of view - in my humble opinion.

Lost a LOT of respect for Jess re Sid. I know she won’t post everything she does, but it did seem the poor horse went from very little work to a blimming fun ride in no time at all. He deserves better than that. ❤
I’m sure she said they dropped his workload as it was hard next minute there going on a fun ride.
I used to enjoy Olivia and her SM (probs before she got too preachy) but listening to her latest podcast episode she sound such an utterly awful spoilt brat with so much mmmm, life owes me, everyone owes me, attitude it absolutely sucks.

She just decided she wanted to be trained by someone in Holland and had then told everyone in her life that's what she was doing and had made all the decisions..... Before she'd even *actually* spoken to the trainer who turned around (probably sniffing the drama, the tedious attitude and the desperation to exploit a mile off) decided not to waste their time&/energy and said nope sorry I can't teach you, you can't move here.
So she whinged about that and how she's had to wait two whole weeks to hear back and that she's wasted her time. She had even enlisted other trainers to badger on her behalf... After waiting an entire 7 days 🫣
She needs to relisten to it and cringe. 😬
I’m not going mad thinking she’s saying ethnically not ethically. Does she not know ethnic is to do with race not doing what’s kinder.

Reactions: 2
Just seen a video of Claire Colvins horse trotting through the finish it’s certainly not sound! Also the jump over the last fence was a bit scary

Also she’s wearing spurs?

Reactions: 7
I’m sure she said they dropped his workload as it was hard next minute there going on a fun ride.

I’m not going mad thinking she’s saying ethnically not ethically. Does she not know ethnic is to do with race not doing what’s kinder.
Hahaha YES she is saying Ethnic I forgot that, amazing that actually wasn't as offensive as the rest of her sense of self importance!!

Reactions: 1
Just seen a video of Claire Colvins horse trotting through the finish it’s certainly not sound! Also the jump over the last fence was a bit scary

Also she’s wearing spurs?
I thought the exact same when I saw the video. She looked really uncomfortable. The poor horse, she’s only five.

Hahaha YES she is saying Ethnic I forgot that, amazing that actually wasn't as offensive as the rest of her sense of self importance!!
Think her parents wasted their money privately educating her. She comes across as so uneducated at times. I bet she came across as a stuck up spoilt brat hence no one wanting to take her on.

LILY.EQUESTRIANS CRYSTAL HAS JUST HAD A FOAL? like a surprise foal wtf! tbf it is very cute but jesus thats crazy, how they didnt know

Reactions: 2
LILY.EQUESTRIANS CRYSTAL HAS JUST HAD A FOAL? like a surprise foal wtf! tbf it is very cute but jesus thats crazy, how they didnt know
I know a dealer who sold a horse and a few months later it popped a foal out. They thought she was just getting fat and restricted her grazing. But I guess she was to far off to be bagging up or anything like that. And not sure if the new owners knew she was in foal before she popped.

It happens more commonly then thought! The same thing happened to a big dressage base in Germany. Mini Shetland was bought to be a companion, either during morning or evening checks, a two horse stable became 3!

I was surprised it was a coloured, not sure why but I thought they would have gone for Connie? I wonder who they used as the stallion?

It literally shouts 'Try hard'!! Its horrific and cringe to watch, especially the contrast between the stupid head nod and pout then the voice over and swearing. Looks like she's in pain actaully doing the TikToks 😂
In pain 😂

where as silly prunes recent voice over tik tok is hilarious! Charlottes didn’t even make me half smile!

Yes, she used ethnically a couple of times. Perhaps she should have stayed at school after all!
I can only assume she’s been used to having everything she’s ever wanted sort of given to her, hence why she clearly thought she was going to get this opportunity abroad (before she’d even asked!). I listened to that podcast and found it all very odd behaviour.

I was surprised it was a coloured, not sure why but I thought they would have gone for Connie? I wonder who they used as the stallion?
its a coloured sport pony, i didnt think it looked flashy enough for lily to choose but crystal is small so i guess she couldnt use a big flash warmblood

Reactions: 4
Yes, she used ethnically a couple of times. Perhaps she should have stayed at school after all!
I can only assume she’s been used to having everything she’s ever wanted sort of given to her, hence why she clearly thought she was going to get this opportunity abroad (before she’d even asked!). I listened to that podcast and found it all very odd behaviour.
Very much spoilt brat syndrome. And finaces where mentioned. Maybe get rid of some horses and spend more time teaching if your short of money. I highly doubt she pays a penny towards that lorry she just got brought. It’s worth than a lot of peoples houses and she has the cheek to complain about money, she needs to get in rhe real bleeping world.
Does anyone know if Rhi is still on full livery? She seems to be poo picking that paddock a lot. Something which I would have thought full livery covered.

Crikey, is Em going to give that mare a break? She seems to be doing a lot with her, especially considering her age 🤔
It’s been in work for over 6 months and that’s unfair to a young horse. I can’t believe she is taking her to camp without a break.

How did she manage to have a surprise foal? It had to be planned surely. I absolutely hate when people breed from mares who have physical issues and Crystal surely has something not right with how many tendon injuries she's had.

Very much spoilt brat syndrome. And finaces where mentioned. Maybe get rid of some horses and spend more time teaching if your short of money. I highly doubt she pays a penny towards that lorry she just got brought. It’s worth than a lot of peoples houses and she has the cheek to complain about money, she needs to get in rhe real bleeping world.
I find her to be really out of touch with reality when she's complaining about money when she has everything she has. Her own house, her own yard and parents house, many fancy dressage horses and liveries, enough prescence to be charging £50 for lessons even remote. How on earth is she worried about money. She's probably just dropped below 10 grand in the bank or something

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.