Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obi isn’t hers, even Didi has had her problems she was plagued with abscesses at one point but TBs aren’t exactly known for excellent feet.
No I know Obi isn’t hers, but he’s got his issues, and Robyn isn’t hers neither.
Yes TBs have terrible feet as we know.

Agreed that she does a good job on the horses she backs, but it’s weird that all her horses always seem to have something wrong with them….. She had Robyn at the vets a few months ago, because there was something wrong with him, seems to be every horse she has (of her own) there is apparently something wrong with them, a bit weird.
I’m starting to think a bit the same. It’s almost like she’s constantly searching for problems imo.

Who does Robyn belong to? Not followed her for ages and thought he was hers but maybe he isn’t.
I think someone who was overseas purchased Robyn and sent him to her to be backed etc. I was under the impression that the owner couldn’t get back to the uk because of Covid at the time but wanted a horse to be started and ready for when she returned. I could be wrong but that’s what I recall her saying.

Reactions: 2
Agreed that she does a good job on the horses she backs, but it’s weird that all her horses always seem to have something wrong with them….. She had Robyn at the vets a few months ago, because there was something wrong with him, seems to be every horse she has (of her own) there is apparently something wrong with them, a bit weird.
I'm a bit on the fence with this. It does seem a bit odd that quite a few of hers have problems, but I'm sure there's plenty of other horses she works with that don't. I do feel that with horses if you start looking for issues, you'll always find something. As an owner of a 24yo TB (with excellent feet by the way - they're not as uncommon as you'd think with a good diet and good farrier!) who raced for 8 years, I knew that when issues have cropped up in the 10 years I've had him, scanning legs always showed up an awful lot of damage/potential damage that wasn't necessarily causing an issue at this point in time, but most likely would later down the line, so if he's had niggles, I've just given him plenty of rest at grass and seen how he recovers, then brought him back slowly. Unfortunately for Miri, with any client horse, she's probably got restrictions (such as 'turn around time', financial implications and her own, very high, standards of horse care) when working with horses. So if she thinks there are issues, I don't think it's within her to ignore them - and luckily she has the owners/insurance policies that enable her to investigate and potentially find reasons why the horse isn't progressing as intended. I think there's unfortunately an awful lot of not necessarily well bred (with confirmation/career longevity in mind) horses and ponies around, so as I said before, if you're looking for problems - you'll find them!

Then don't get me started on the really common methods of dealing with some niggles in the leisure horse world, like using steroid injections, stem cell treatment, daily bute just to keep a horse comfortable - I think in many cases it only temporarily puts a plaster on a niggle and dangles a carrot for owners (such as LOTB) making them feel the horse will be totally fixed and gives a bit of a placebo effect so the owner is more likely to over do it - rather then a vet being quite blunt and giving a more realistic long term projection i.e. light hacking only, retired to field. Too many horses out there simply not capable of what an owner wants, who then get some level of treatment, are fine for a little while, then crash when the rehab plan isn't followed/it was never going to work long term anyway. Having been on a fair few livery yards in my time, I've seen the same cycle repeat over and over, and let's just say I'm really glad I've been lucky enough to rent a little place of my own for my old codger so I don't see what seems to have become 'the norm' in the horsey world.

Reactions: 3
I'm a bit on the fence with this. It does seem a bit odd that quite a few of hers have problems, but I'm sure there's plenty of other horses she works with that don't
It’s just seems hers, more than clients…. It’s as if she is always looking for something, and I guess with her training methods she is one to do a fantastic job, If there’s the slightest training issue for say behaviour she will know how to solve it, but she’s always with a vet or taking one for further investigations, but I guess no horse is never going to not have nothing wrong with it. She’s taking Blondie to the vets now.

It’s just seems hers, more than clients…. It’s as if she is always looking for something, and I guess with her training methods she is one to do a fantastic job, If there’s the slightest training issue for say behaviour she will know how to solve it, but she’s always with a vet or taking one for further investigations, but I guess no horse is never going to not have nothing wrong with it. She’s taking Blondie to the vets now.
I think if you search hard enough you will find problems with any horse. Miri does seem to look for them or is just very very unfortunate with her and her clients horses.

LOTB I am not shocked. Shes always been super selfish portraying that she is this victim of hate and everything else when she brings it on herself.
you should not take a horse on a “fun” ride that you have stated is having major issues and really needs
To be retired. Do the best for your horse.
Also the endless story and post deleting does my head in. Too much care in trying to not make herself look bad but truth always comes out in the end Jess!
People will see you for who you really are.

Reactions: 4
It is weird but I honestly don't see how she can have caused it cos she doesn't hammer them, she does more ground work than 99.9% of people too which conditions them for riding and her general horse care and knowledge is top notch. It's definitely strange but I just can't see it being anything she's doing to cause it.
She also takes on horses that are a bit more complex due to her training niche so maybe that's something to do with it.

It's not like she's like LOTB who purposefully overfaces a lame horse and then cries cos it's lamer than ever

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched the video of the ride. I didn’t realise how much canter work they did. What on Earth did she expect ? A horse that has retired to take him out and blast him about that he would remain sound. Silly silly girls.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched the video of the ride. I didn’t realise how much canter work they did. What on Earth did she expect ? A horse that has retired to take him out and blast him about that he would remain sound. Silly silly girls.
Can’t be bothered to watch it but even a tiny amount of work on ground that is to hard will send him lame.

Reactions: 1
So funny thing is... I am the one who asked this question. I was genuinely interested how someone can go to a pro rider in 2/3 years......
Like I just don't understand how that happens with lessons?
I've been following her tattle thread for a while now and seems her having a horse & being a pro rider are her next attempt at fame
Where does she class herself as used to be pro? Would like to see…. Also…. Is Lloyd trans? !

• Haha
She’s abandoned us 🤣🤣

I’m over here STILL nosing to know what nohorsehan does for work…. Uniform looks police like but I seriously do not see her as a copper
I reckon it’s working the police custody area, a detention officer.

I'd love to know what Hannah does for a living too. The shifts are all over the place. But the shirt definitely looks policey doesn't it?

Where does she class herself as used to be pro? Would like to see…. Also…. Is Lloyd trans? !
She's said it in some lives that she was a professional, there could be some videos on the tiktok but I'm not sure.

Haha I have heard that rumour about llyod but I honestly do not know. I follow her thread on here & some people say he is some say he isn't. There's also videos on there of her stating she was a pro rider.

I'd love to know what Hannah does for a living too. The shifts are all over the place. But the shirt definitely looks policey doesn't it?
I’m intrigued as to what she does 🤔. I have heard it’s the police force but not sure where.

seen LOTB video taking Jim ODE. ( at least he is sound 🙄) She does throw her hands forward and stick her arse out over a fence. Gives me easter Bunny vibes. More lessons needed instead of F&F boots 😉. Yes a bit bitchy …. do I care… not really.

I’m intrigued as to what she does 🤔. I have heard it’s the police force but not sure where.

seen LOTB video taking Jim ODE. ( at least he is sound 🙄) She does throw her hands forward and stick her arse out over a fence. Gives me easter Bunny vibes. More lessons needed instead of F&F boots 😉. Yes a bit bitchy …. do I care… not really.
Has she had comments about her hands? If so that would explain throwing the hands forward.

Has she had comments about her hands? If so that would explain throwing the hands forward.
Yeah to be fair to her I think people said in the past she was unbalanced & used her hands to stay on over fences it looks like shes been working on it & trying to give freedom over the jump. Im

I think that’s a little unfair. She is trying to become a better rider, she has lost confidence along the way and is gaining it back, she has also had a child during that as well so I don’t think she has been back riding long. The horse is young, but he seems to be going ok for her. Her other sharer that rides to be fair isn’t really any better than Jess, she is very unbalanced in the saddle and has very unsteady hands. I think Jess is doing a great job getting back in the saddle and doing what she enjoys, she’s clearly trying.

Reactions: 6
What is Johanna and Blondies Instagram? I can’t for the life of me remember or find it😩

I think that’s a little unfair. She is trying to become a better rider, she has lost confidence along the way and is gaining it back, she has also had a child during that as well so I don’t think she has been back riding long. The horse is young, but he seems to be going ok for her. Her other sharer that rides to be fair isn’t really any better than Jess, she is very unbalanced in the saddle and has very unsteady hands. I think Jess is doing a great job getting back in the saddle and doing what she enjoys, she’s clearly trying.
I’m glad someone said that about the other rider its made out like shes the good rider bringing Jim on but I think over fences shes awful. She pushes him right to the bottom of the fence so he gets to close & her hands are all over.I think Jess is actually the better of the 2 riders now just doesn’t see it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.