Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily.equestrian ‘s recent video of her jumping the chestnut made me cringe 😬😬 anyone else think the horse is approaching the fence way too fast?

Reactions: 3
Is Charlotte a professional complainer, it’s all she does!!
Now the vets are at fault because they didn’t tell her to make Vossi a small paddock, instead she chose to ask Instagram how to manage a horse on box rest - the girl is something else!

Reactions: 10
Now the vets are at fault because they didn’t tell her to make Vossi a small paddock, instead she chose to ask Instagram how to manage a horse on box rest - the girl is something else!
I’ve unfollowed her, but why is Vossi on box rest?

She seems to be one of those people where it’s everyone else’s fault but her own. Miss perfect never does anything even slightly wrong!
I’m surprised people work with her as she slates them if she doesn’t get the answers she requires.

also the new allstar academy….. who thinks these have actually all been picked from the rockingham day and they are just running through the motions now 🤔

I feel a lot of these ‘influencers’ are pushing their young horses far too much!!
Yeah well Claire’s horse is the same age as Emily’s (if Addie is rising 5) and she does more with hers than Emily does!

Reactions: 5
I feel a lot of these ‘influencers’ are pushing their young horses far too much!!
It was said earlier that we think it’s all for YT content…… I used to like watching Emily, she was probably one of my recent favs but since she has been over doing it with Addie, I have lost interest in watching as I can see how terrible she is going ATM. I’m not a fan of Meg Elphick now, but at least she knows how to train a young horse and know when to give them a break.
i feel like Holly will continually push Dahli, she will have him jumping 1.10 very soon I reckon. She’s already planning 1.40 with Kahl. I don’t get what the rush is all about.

Her Mums horse kicked him as they turned them out together. Bet the arguments between her and her mum were wild after. 😂
Oh goodness! Has she done any eventing practice with him yet? 🫣

Reactions: 5
also the new allstar academy….. who thinks these have actually all been picked from the rockingham day and they are just running through the motions now 🤔
This really wouldn't surprise me, that or they have selected certain influencers to do it. Would be entertaining if RTG was in.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This really wouldn't surprise me, that or they have selected certain influencers to do it. Would be entertaining if RTG was in.
Started seeing it already with the influencers who were at rockingham promoting it on their page. Its a given they will be in. Its Not what you know it’s who you know unfortunately 🙄

It was said earlier that we think it’s all for YT content…… I used to like watching Emily, she was probably one of my recent favs but since she has been over doing it with Addie, I have lost interest in watching as I can see how terrible she is going ATM. I’m not a fan of Meg Elphick now, but at least she knows how to train a young horse and know when to give them a break.
i feel like Holly will continually push Dahli, she will have him jumping 1.10 very soon I reckon. She’s already planning 1.40 with Kahl. I don’t get what the rush is all about.

Agree you have to have respect for Megan on how she fetches on her youngsters. She really does understand and always does the best for them. It shows when you end up 3rd at badminton grassroots you know what your doing

Reactions: 6
Her Mums horse kicked him as they turned them out together. Bet the arguments between her and her mum were wild after. 😂
yup she said he’ll forever be on individual turnout now. Poor horse. Hate when people keep them in isolation 😢 even if they can “see other horses”, it’s not the same.

Started seeing it already with the influencers who were at rockingham promoting it on their page. Its a given they will be in. Its Not what you know it’s who you know unfortunately 🙄

Agree you have to have respect for Megan on how she fetches on her youngsters. She really does understand and always does the best for them. It shows when you end up 3rd at badminton grassroots you know what your doing
I think Addie and Ari are the same age too. Both rising 5! Such a difference isn’t it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This^ horses are herd animals and should not ever be kept in isolation, that is completely disregarding their phycological needs purely for human benefit, and those that say about horses getting picked on or fighting as an excuse, get a grip, if the horses had had a proper upbringing and hadn’t been removed from mum and the herd to quickly then their social skills wouldn’t be damaged (just look at the wild ones), human interference with horses royally fucks them up, horses did damn well until we appeared

Reactions: 8
I would pay an incredible amount of money to see Pammy Hutton's reaction to RTG 🤣
So would I 😂 I kinda feel for her tbh as she will never improve if her instructor is as tit as the one she’s got. Pepper would go so much better if she wasn’t constantly asking her to stop and go at the same time

Shall we take bets on who is going on it? Tina’s been on it so I guess thats why Jess wants to be on it 😂. I wouldn’t say Meg is my favourite influencer but her horses are so nice and she rides them so well. From what I see she also takes advice about her riding and doesn’t have the I’m to big to listen to anyone.

Yeah well Claire’s horse is the same age as Emily’s (if Addie is rising 5) and she does more with hers than Emily does!
I think Claire’s doing far too much with her horse as she said on a recent post that she has only recently turned 5

So would I 😂 I kinda feel for her tbh as she will never improve if her instructor is as tit as the one she’s got. Pepper would go so much better if she wasn’t constantly asking her to stop and go at the same time

Shall we take bets on who is going on it? Tina’s been on it so I guess thats why Jess wants to be on it 😂. I wouldn’t say Meg is my favourite influencer but her horses are so nice and she rides them so well. From what I see she also takes advice about her riding and doesn’t have the I’m to big to listen to anyone.
I wouldn’t completely agree with Meg not listening to anyone, when she was on Back to Basics with H & C I felt she thought she was too good to be there, she wasn’t taking on board what Cameron was teaching her, if you watch the episodes, I think she takes on board from Lucinda but I don’t think she does with anyone else.
i bet the all stars would have to be Lucy, Emily, Jess?, maybe Tina (again?)

And following on from the last post I also don't think she's entirely sound behind.

I think he an Ozzie orchestrated the kick to the knee as soon as he heard Charlotte was planning to try eventing him again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t completely agree with Meg not listening to anyone, when she was on Back to Basics with H & C I felt she thought she was too good to be there, she wasn’t taking on board what Cameron was teaching her, if you watch the episodes, I think she takes on board from Lucinda but I don’t think she does with anyone else.
i bet the all stars would have to be Lucy, Emily, Jess?, maybe Tina (again?)
I haven’t got H&C so only watch her instagram but I guess thats only ever going to show the good parts. My money is definitely on Jess trying to get on. She’s got nervous rider niche so that could go in her favour if they want a nervous rider.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.