Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JMx89

Meg Elphick has put some pounds on hasn’t she?!
Just watched Tina’s 2nd vlog, far out it’s all her face and talking and not much else 😂
Disgusting comment. And if it was a comment made out of ‘concern’ it would have been put out in a less derogatory manner. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with her weight.

Reactions: 15

hosslife

Wow.
Poor Addie :-(
Watched the Vlog with Emily and I think it was uncomfortable to watch.
she comes across as a proper brat kicking the hell out of a five year old with a face like thunder.
look how privileged you are right now and also put your horse first. Too competitive and wants to be up with the rest of them. Well you should have bought a ready made horse then!
I liked Emily but this has put me right off.
get a grip and no! it’s not impressive that you put your baby horse over a large fence you just look pathetic.
Also Tina just shut up and video. It’s not your lesson and no one was asking for your opinion.

• Heart
Feels like the poster could have been the sender re Meg… wanting to insert themselves into some drama? Tattle is my secret pleasure, but that was absolutely filthy, and I’m so relieved there was no support for it.

• Heart

Disty

I've been lurking for a while here and there to see if other people were as pissed off as me, but just had to make an account to vent myself as I am sick to the fucking death of RTG getting away with what she does to that horse!!! It's not just the obesity (the pair of them!) but the booting her in the ribcage and pulling on her mouth when she rides! That horse is not "working over her back" as she says, it's just got it's head fucking see-sawed down and runs on the forehand. Why are these people put on a pedestal and allowed to spread such bullshit misinformation. She should never be allowed to use spurs and needs her bloody reins taking off her to learn how to balance and not rip the horse's teeth out. What a fucking coward deleting any negative comments. Have a look at yourself and sort it out maybe.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
People who go running to influencers with screen shots are part of the problem. It feeds the trolls who comment uncalled for comments. I bet my comment calling it out or the other posts weren’t screenshotted and passed on.

dashz

One of the vlogs just before Bear went away to foal, there was a particular clip of her and she just did not look remotely in foal to me. I remember thinking that she must have been hiding it really well because nothing about her shape looked like she might be just a month off foaling.
It didn’t actually come as a big shock to me when I found out she wasn’t. I realised I wasn’t going mad after all.
I’ve seen plenty of surprise foals in my time and even ones that other people don’t suspect I usually have an inkling from the way the mare holds herself.
I hope Meg gets her long awaited foal next year.
Oh I thought the exact same! The photos on the horsebox too.. she’s clearly not about to drop and that was on the way to “foal”

I do hope Meg pays more attention this year cos it’s pretty embarrassing, but also hilarious that she had a maternity shoot with her fat horse 😂

• Haha

ricemittens

Once again I’m going to go out and say something a little bit controversial….

I expect an influx of stories on the gram from all the huns about Meg, Tina has already been on with her input, the rest will follow - I don’t see anyone doing that for RTG, now whatever you may think of anyones weight, it is really really unpleasant for that person on the receiving end.

I feel like I am constantly saying this but, RTG is just as much a human being with feelings as anyone else is, no one comes on their stories and defends her.

I know this is an absolute waste of my time writing this but I just feel this constant divide between ‘the popular kids’ and the ‘geeky kids’ which is what this thread feels like right now is awful.
It’s like one rule for one who fits into the ‘norm’ category and one rule for the other who maybe doesn’t.

Please can we draw a line under discussing weight, it is so bloody triggering for so many people.
It’s rather about welfare I am afraid rather than ‘cool vs geeky’

I was offered a sit on my friends pony the other day, would have loved it but I said no because I know I am far too big for him..

Clariecakes

VIP Member
Once again I’m going to go out and say something a little bit controversial….

I expect an influx of stories on the gram from all the huns about Meg, Tina has already been on with her input, the rest will follow - I don’t see anyone doing that for RTG, now whatever you may think of anyones weight, it is really really unpleasant for that person on the receiving end.

I feel like I am constantly saying this but, RTG is just as much a human being with feelings as anyone else is, no one comes on their stories and defends her.

I know this is an absolute waste of my time writing this but I just feel this constant divide between ‘the popular kids’ and the ‘geeky kids’ which is what this thread feels like right now is awful.
It’s like one rule for one who fits into the ‘norm’ category and one rule for the other who maybe doesn’t.

Please can we draw a line under discussing weight, it is so bloody triggering for so many people.

Bagelwheat

Chatty Member
Who’s coming up with a new thread title then 😂

In ref to Anabella, absolutely no way would the majority of everyday riders be able to hop on a horse like Pumpkin and ride decent GP dressage moves. Yes she is privileged and it’s meant she can buy a schoolmaster, but she still has to work hard to get the best out of him. Not everyone is good at training young horses either, it’s a skill that a lot of riders just can’t master. I think she gets too much negative comments tbh and she’s a young girl.

Wodge887

I hope the Allstars don’t pick any of them with bigger social media followings I want to watch normal people on it. I think that’s what the program is about not egos trying to boost there fame. Id like the chance to go to other people not the same few.
i think the people doing the selection will be quite careful I believe they have had issues with people thinking they are bigger than the program before.

Reactions: 13

brown_bear_

I hope the Allstars don’t pick any of them with bigger social media followings I want to watch normal people on it. I think that’s what the program is about not egos trying to boost there fame. Id like the chance to go to other people not the same few.
i think the people doing the selection will be quite careful I believe they have had issues with people thinking they are bigger than the program before.
I don’t think they will. I’m pretty sure Emily applied many years ago (5 or 6 I think) and didn’t get selected because she had a pretty decent following even back then.

Now there’s an idea!! 🤣🤣

She should have definitely bought a more established horse. Let’s face it - she only sold Lola as she wasn’t going to get her to Badminton. I just couldn’t do it. I would have retired Sprite or found someone willing to hack her, done dressage on Lola and bought another now or later if I had all that land at home. I just couldn’t sell because the horse wasn’t “good enough”, not after having her all that time.
you clearly aren’t a competitive rider. People outgrow horses all the time and sell them onto someone more suitable. I do it, and I know lots of people who do the same thing in a much smaller time frame! Bringing horses on and competing them is so much fun and if you are happy keeping at the same level then thats your prerogative, the horse will probably keep going until it can’t anymore and that’s probably what Tina will do with Banksy. But if you are a progressive rider and want to do more advanced classes it’s not fair to push them beyond their limits for something you want to do but the horse isn’t capable of doing. I think what Emily did with Lola was for the best for both of them and if you’ve watched the vlog where she parts ways with her you can clearly see she was heartbroken but she was doing what was best for her and the horse as a “competitive rider”. Also, for a lot of us its bloody expensive having a horse, even as a pet! I doubt it’s as simple as “I would have kept her and bought another” because most people unfortunately don’t have the bank accounts for simply buying another horse - even more so for an established one and that could be the reason why she bought another youngster and not one that was “ready made”.

Last edited:

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Listened to the RTG podcast. She basically said her favourite thing about doing social media is getting free shit from brands. She mentioned the comments about pepper being overweight and how she’s not too heavy for Pepper. Also said that she wants to do social media as her full time career. All in all I found filling my dishwasher more entertaining
What a stupid delusional woman 🤯
Let me put it to you loud and clear Ray: You are OBESE and so is your horse! It’s selfish and cruel, and it’s taking years off both your life and the horse’s!

• Heart

Wodge887

I'm thinking that views on RTG/Pepper weight/welfare, are completely justified

BUT I do also wonder if she actually enjoys the attention that it gives her. And the horse having a crest is something she's actually proud of?

I can't figure out any other reason for not taking action over an animals condition
RTG 100% enjoys getting lots of negative attention she can then spin itto how she isn’t letting internet bullies ruin her life shes rising above it. Plus size rider + getting internet hate about her horse =she can show herself as beinga role model & positive person. im bored to tears of her. Her stupid reels where she just acts ridiculous to show off her saddle pads or latest freebie & her terrible unbalanced riding make me want to bash my head. She doesnt actually bring anything to SM apart from being a victim.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Looks like people already have, she’s mentioned it on her IG story.
what is wrong with people!?! Why would you even send that to them? FFS. I hope someone also points out that it’s only one person and they have been shot down.
yes,this is a discussion forum but I’m not about people talking about someone’s weight when they are healthy, their ponies are also healthy and happy and doing bloody well too.

Foodven

Just spotted that KIzzie and Eitties mum is on the lookout for yet another pony for her!
They shouldn't have bought such a young green one in the first place knowing what the ultimate aim was...Nellie was never going to be suitable to babysit the kids so early on!

I've lost count of the amount they've had since I started following!
I honestly think at this point they are just trying to hide that they buy and sell???

Reactions: 12

GBNI

VIP Member
The fact people can't tell the difference between muscle and fat is shocking.

Wodge887

That Air Up is the most ridiculous piece of crap I’ve ever seen I can’t take anyone seriously who advertises it. How can they say they only promote products they use or believe in & then try to flog £30 drinks bottle to the followers. Its smelly water 🤣

• Haha

mumma mia

Is anyone actually getting bored of watching these vloggers? I used to really enjoy them, but now it seems I don’t, and I think it’s because they are having it all handed to them by being gifted items of everything possible, like Hello Fresh being vlog sponsors, I mean what the hell??!!! Or Y Food etc, it’s out of control. It really isn’t real life vlogging is it? A real life equestrian will work for there horses and have good and bad days, they will go out and buy a saddle if they can afford it and not be sponsored with and handed a brand new trailer, that’s not reality is it?