Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry my dyslexia makesmy posts hard to understand. They aren’t having Tina & Jake on again but when Tina auditioned they ignored that shehadn’t kept to the 2min auditionvideo rule because they wanted her onher series. Jake applied one year & didnt get in he wasn’t going to apply again but he was contacted by H&c & asked to put in an audition tape. He did a really rubbish audition tape where he was leading a horse & you could hardly hear what he said over the wind but he got in that series.

Im not saying they are having Tina & Jake back but giving examples of how they bend their own rules to get the people they want. I reckon theyve got rid of the 90cm thing so LOTB can apply because they want her on.
Oh I hadn’t realised he’d been on it. But I’m sure Tina mentioned something about it implying she was going to be on it or something, but she could just talk to them about how it helped her or whatever.

Is she that dense that she can't see it's the horse's weight and the heat. Horse needs to be out 24/7, moving. In a grazing muzzle if she can only get rich and or abundant grazing. Bring her in for a couple of hours during the day for a SMALL amount of soaked hay. Enough to last her the couple of hours but not the absolute ton of haylage she's currently giving her.
She’s an idiot, complains about her breathing yet brings the horse in a stable, if she cared that much she would turn her out 24/7z

Reactions: 2
Wouldn't surprise me if they had the whole VE squad involved or judging a section of ASA. Maybe H&C should name it the all star acaemy- influencer wannabe edition?:LOL:
LOTB will be in, as will Ally Approved, Charlotte if she goes for it, who will be the token male "inclusivity" rider this year?

Reactions: 5
It would be cool to ride on Windsor great park. Have been stalking thehorsechapter. ShE spends everyday in there
It’s cool, I used to work on a yard on the edge - it loses its appeal when you hack in it everyday but it really is beautiful to go round.

Em has been very quiet, wonder if she has read comments here? I haven’t seen the video so can’t comment

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't surprise me if they had the whole VE squad involved or judging a section of ASA. Maybe H&C should name it the all star acaemy- influencer wannabe edition?:LOL:
LOTB will be in, as will Ally Approved, Charlotte if she goes for it, who will be the token male "inclusivity" rider this year?
Yes I think the VE squad will appear possibly in a challenge which they will judge. LOTB, Ally Approved, adventures of megatron will def be picked they will then go for an attempt at being inclusive with the rest picking smaller accounts to make up the numbers. I wont watch If I wanted to see them I would watch there stories.

im also starting to get angry with how much equilight is being rammed across Instagram.

Reactions: 3
It’s the hottest day of the year so far, why the hell is the equiliight being rammed down our throats?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Friend recently did a promo shoot with rtg said she’s actually far larger in real life min 21 stone and is very unconfident. Said she was nice in person but couldn’t take any criticism which we all know anyway!

I’ve rewatched Emily’s lesson and noticed something else. She doesn’t like to be told the things she’s been doing are wrong. And I think that’s why she starts the pony club kicks. She hasn’t been teaching Addie correct aids and gets frustrated when she can’t do the basic things Cameron is asking her to do. Really shone a light on someone I thought was a decent rider. Apparently not.

Tina on the other hand has flourished under Cameron’s tuition 🤔

Doesn’t change the fact that Tina needs to stfu though with her commentary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
A bug about the VE squad…. When was the last time you saw any of them volunteer at a BE event??
I think Tina has done a fair bit to be honest. They all could do some it wouldn’t hurt them, even meg just because she works with horses doesn’t make her exempt.

Reactions: 5
The girl behind the Miss.Craizie.Maizie account is she very young?
Because I honestly can't work out what she's thinking...
Maisie is lame but because she has a foal at foot that can't be investigated??!
She's had sore eyes for weeks and only just had them looked at by a vet... And the foal has the same?

And then there's the totally feral Shetland that she's decide to put in foal even though she's not able to be handled. How utter irresponsible, and for what point? More photos for the gram?
This account had some massive drama before didn't it?

Reactions: 8
I’ve rewatched Emily’s lesson and noticed something else. She doesn’t like to be told the things she’s been doing are wrong. And I think that’s why she starts the pony club kicks. She hasn’t been teaching Addie correct aids and gets frustrated when she can’t do the basic things Cameron is asking her to do. Really shone a light on someone I thought was a decent rider. Apparently not.

Definitely agree with the Tina comment. Just shut up and take the videos but they way Banksy is going just shows how much her riding is getting better. The winter of keeping him going and training him a bit more has payed off big time. She seems a bit more confident to.

The girl behind the Miss.Craizie.Maizie account is she very young?
Because I honestly can't work out what she's thinking...
Maisie is lame but because she has a foal at foot that can't be investigated??!
She's had sore eyes for weeks and only just had them looked at by a vet... And the foal has the same?

And then there's the totally feral Shetland that she's decide to put in foal even though she's not able to be handled. How utter irresponsible, and for what point? More photos for the gram?
This account had some massive drama before didn't it?
I’ve looked at her account a couple of times when it’s mentioned on here after that foal has been born, no idea what the drama was but from what I’ve seen I really don’t like the account.

Reactions: 1

Your mention of Tina just reminded me of the Dylan Moran comedy sketch about people called Tina that leave notes 🤣

Emily, Tina or Lucy easily could. Not so much Meg because horses are her job. But absolutely agree!
Why not Meg?? So what if horses are her “job” Riding your own ponies isn’t classed as a full time job, the other 3 have full time jobs (I think). Meg wouldn’t know what a full time job is.

Em has been very quiet, wonder if she has read comments here? I haven’t seen the video so can’t comment
Would she read the comments on here?
I hope she does!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.