Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why should Emily retire Sprite? the pony isn’t that old she looks amazing & Emily doesn’t actually do a lot with her. Ive got a horse that is 23 still going to little competitions she loves it & it would break her heart to stop.

Reactions: 8
You know how Emily is overdoing it with Addie...

I was wondering..what if this is why Lola never enjoyed jumping?? Emily trained her herself..and it's just curious with how she is handling youngsters. Might be completely off..but just made me think..
That’s what I mean when I said that if you ask too many questions, one day they will say no. Once they’ve got into the habit of saying no, it’s a tough one to break. Mares do not forget very easily!
I have no idea if that was the case with Lola, but it does make you wonder.

Reactions: 4
Listened to the RTG podcast. She basically said her favourite thing about doing social media is getting free tit from brands. She mentioned the comments about pepper being overweight and how she’s not too heavy for Pepper. Also said that she wants to do social media as her full time career. All in all I found filling my dishwasher more entertaining
What a stupid delusional woman 🤯
Let me put it to you loud and clear Ray: You are OBESE and so is your horse! It’s selfish and cruel, and it’s taking years off both your life and the horse’s!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What a stupid delusional woman 🤯
Let me put it to you loud and clear Ray: You are OBESE and so is your horse! It’s selfish and cruel, and it’s taking years off both your life and the horse’s!
And anyone who calls her out on it or calls the WHW are not trolls. Anyone care to report her again? She bloody well needs something to make her realise that horse is fat not a healthy well muscled horse.

Reactions: 5
I hope that’s not the thing that pushes Addie into saying no, because when a mare says no, it’s very difficult to get them to reconsider!
She said in her latest vlog she will be giving Addie a break AFTER SUKO..

And I agree with others saying Sprite doesn't need to retire. She's retired from eventing but many horses and ponies go on being active into their 30's doing the right amount of work for their age and I wouldn't say Emily is overdoing it with Sprite at all. In fact I remember in vlogmas that Tina tried to push her into jumping big on Sprite and Emily stood her ground and said she only jumps for fun and it wouldn't be fair to Sprite to go above 90cm even though she's perfectly capable and happy to do it. She wants Sprite to last.

I was wondering..what if this is why Lola never enjoyed jumping?? Emily trained her herself..and it's just curious with how she is handling youngsters. Might be completely off..but just made me think..
It will be interesting to see if Addie turns out the same way that's for sure.

And anyone who calls her out on it or calls the WHW are not trolls. Anyone care to report her again? She bloody well needs something to make her realise that horse is fat not a healthy well muscled horse.
It's a shame there isn't an organisation that deals in equine obesity and riders riding horses that are too small for them.

Reactions: 1
If her vet and physio are not saying anything then I doubt calling WHW will help

they’ve attended once and saw no issue I doubt they would attend again

If her vet and physio are not saying anything then I doubt calling WHW will help

they’ve attended once and saw no issue I doubt they would attend again
Do we actually believe what she says? Such a shame as that horse is being neglected by being over fed. But I guess theres not a lot they can do legally.

Do we actually believe what she says? Such a shame as that horse is being neglected by being over fed. But I guess theres not a lot they can do legally.
From the podcast, RTG is about as interesting to listen to as a block of wood.
She says that people were telling her over and over again that the pony was too fat, but she chose not to listen. WHW was called. But she wished people would have said something first.
Well.. they did?
And then it became the victim complex because she feels like she's the only plus sized rider to exist so people don't usually see anyone that isn't stick thin. Has she ever been on a conventional yard? I'm no skinnie minnie myself, most women especially after a certain age are a little fluffier round the middle and would be considered plus sized riders. She seriously thinks so much of herself that she thinks she's the only person.
I found it extremely interesting that when Rhea asked about whether she get's messages of inspiration from fans, she quickly said thanks for messaging but then went straight to thanking brands for giving her free stuff because she never imagined she'd get all this free stuff. Which I don't think is the case, I think she knows exactly what she's doing and her next point proved it.
She says the best way to work with brands is basically stalk them at shows and hound them in the DMs to get them to work for you, even if they say no several times they might one day say yes.

All in all very un-entertaining and actually as I was listening whilst driving, part way through my phone holder just fell off of my dashboard. I imagine in an attempt to get away from the sound of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From the podcast, RTG is about as interesting to listen to as a block of wood.
She says that people were telling her over and over again that the pony was too fat, but she chose not to listen. WHW was called. But she wished people would have said something first.
Well.. they did?
And then it became the victim complex because she feels like she's the only plus sized rider to exist so people don't usually see anyone that isn't stick thin. Has she ever been on a conventional yard? I'm no skinnie minnie myself, most women especially after a certain age are a little fluffier round the middle and would be considered plus sized riders. She seriously thinks so much of herself that she thinks she's the only person.
I found it extremely interesting that when Rhea asked about whether she get's messages of inspiration from fans, she quickly said thanks for messaging but then went straight to thanking brands for giving her free stuff because she never imagined she'd get all this free stuff. Which I don't think is the case, I think she knows exactly what she's doing and her next point proved it.
She says the best way to work with brands is basically stalk them at shows and hound them in the DMs to get them to work for you, even if they say no several times they might one day say yes.

All in all very un-entertaining and actually as I was listening whilst driving, part way through my phone holder just fell off of my dashboard. I imagine in an attempt to get away from the sound of her.
She sounds delightful! I would actively avoid any brand that supports her, to be honest. To me it shows they think very little of horse welfare.

Reactions: 9
Emily doesn’t need to retire Sprite at all! She’s sound, she’s fit, she’s happy, and from what we see she loves ridden work.

I think (from the snippets we see) Emily has nerves with a young horses, probably because she has full trust with Sprite. I think this used to cause a lot of stops with Lola and now is with Addie. Maybe having someone confident jumping babies ride her for a bit would give Emily some trust.

With all star academy I think Lauren and Mega would be fab but would they be allowed? They have qualified for lots before. Jess would just cry for the drama, her content has become such a yo-yo of tears and being on top of the world. I doubt Emily can…

Reactions: 4
She sounds delightful! I would actively avoid any brand that supports her, to be honest. To me it shows they think very little of horse welfare.
One of the brands supporting her is really controversial for this reason: Nosebagz is set up to help the horse with a better feeding position and no pulling effect from nets and the woman herself is a massage therapist but then they support people like Ray which doesn’t add up in my opinion

Reactions: 2
I didn’t find her like that and yes she’s right how many size 20 riders ( Ray is open about her dress size) do you see ?

I don’t think she is a good advocate for plus sized riders but that’s a different discussion

Anyone follow Claire Eventing? Thoughts?
I’m assuming you mean Claire Colvin(shes Scottish). I like Claire but find her content very boring tbh. I’m someone who prefers watching videos but her account is mostly pictures of her standing with the horses.
She and her horse were not ready for Blair last year and should have waited longer before going.

I’ve just watched Tina’s stories whilst hacking yesterday.
She’s either very brave or very stupid.
If I spent the majority of my jack one handed and gawping at myself on my phone I’d be flat on the floor than my ill fitting arse is in the saddle!!
Pay attention to your bloody surroundings woman!!!!

I’ve just watched Tina’s stories whilst hacking yesterday.
She’s either very brave or very stupid.
If I spent the majority of my jack one handed and gawping at myself on my phone I’d be flat on the floor than my ill fitting arse is in the saddle!!
Pay attention to your bloody surroundings woman!!!!
I’m sure she has fallen of before because she was more bothered about her phone than anything else so you would think she would jave learnt her lesson.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.