Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
could someone give me a little list of the accounts commonly mentioned in this thread? i initially followed because of Erin but i’m interested in the others now!

Reactions: 1
Her eldest child is with Jack Kidd. Brother of supermodel Jodie kidd. He's a polo player I believe. I've noticed her delete comments about his real father.
Something obviously went down with Toby at the Douth Dorset hunt as she made made few cryptic posts when they moved on.
I take it Tobys family have a lot of money. Notnto get political but last general election she made some insensitive comment about who to vote for. Basically saying vote Conservative so Toby keeps his hunt staff job. When she had some replies about families unable to feed their children. She said if Toby lost his job she would be one of those mothers. Clearly forgetting that they send Jesse to Claysmore prep boarding which costs upwards of £8k a term and own and breed a string of expensive racehorses etc. Some of her actual followers called her out on being nasty and told her to delete the post and she ignored them all.

I am actually lost for words… wow she is a piece of work.

Wonder does he have any special shoes for her or are the shoes preventing Pepper from feeling her feet? Laminitis isn't just being rocked back on their heels and crippled. It happens slowly.. until it's fucked.
She isn’t shod, which at least means anything will show up a lot sooner than if it was masked by a set of shoes.

Reactions: 4
could someone give me a little list of the accounts commonly mentioned in this thread? i initially followed because of Erin but i’m interested in the others now!
Hmm we should probably have a wiki on this 🤣

VE Squad is Meg @elphick.event.ponies / Tina or LOTLR @life_on_the_left_rein / Emily @EMD__eventing94 / Lucy @footluceeventing

Ray or RTG is @raythegoth

Jess or LOTB is @life_on_the_buckle

Then you’ve got @ridingwithcharlotte and @ridingwithrhi who get mentioned quite a bit

Loads more but they seem to crop up the most.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Raleigh is doing another video on Day by Day. I am here for it. The DBD parents seem to be on another planet

Reactions: 3
Hmm we should probably have a wiki on this 🤣

VE Squad is Meg @elphick.event.ponies / Tina or LOTLR @life_on_the_left_rein / Emily @EMD__eventing94 / Lucy @footluceeventing

Ray or RTG is @raythegoth

Jess or LOTB is @life_on_the_buckle

Then you’ve got @ridingwithcharlotte and @ridingwithrhi who get mentioned quite a bit

Loads more but they seem to crop up the most.
thank you!!! appreciate this :)

Reactions: 1
G
I am actually lost for words… wow she is a piece of work.
Same I had no clue who she is so had a stalk but definitely won’t be following. And why are her kids dressed like Victorian children? I assume she’s just another who is using her kids as props for Instagram likes… 🙄 unbearable

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her eldest child is with Jack Kidd. Brother of supermodel Jodie kidd. He's a polo player I believe. I've noticed her delete comments about his real father.
Something obviously went down with Toby at the Douth Dorset hunt as she made made few cryptic posts when they moved on.
I take it Tobys family have a lot of money. Notnto get political but last general election she made some insensitive comment about who to vote for. Basically saying vote Conservative so Toby keeps his hunt staff job. When she had some replies about families unable to feed their children. She said if Toby lost his job she would be one of those mothers. Clearly forgetting that they send Jesse to Claysmore prep boarding which costs upwards of £8k a term and own and breed a string of expensive racehorses etc. Some of her actual followers called her out on being nasty and told her to delete the post and she ignored them all.
The way I understood it they were living in the ‘Lake House’ on his mothers estate whilst their family home was renovated to suit them as a family not Tobys mother.
The stable build alone would have cost them more than my house is worth.
I think is hunt staff job is for fun and because he can, not because he needs too.
As an aside Jack and his surer have polo ponies near to me and they really are not well kept at all , not pleasant viewing when hacking past

Reactions: 2
The fact people can't tell the difference between muscle and fat is shocking.

Reactions: 12
I t
The way I understood it they were living in the ‘Lake House’ on his mothers estate whilst their family home was renovated to suit them as a family not Tobys mother.
The stable build alone would have cost them more than my house is worth.
I think is hunt staff job is for fun and because he can, not because he needs too.
As an aside Jack and his surer have polo ponies near to me and they really are not well kept at all , not pleasant viewing when hacking past
Yes I’d say that’s pretty accurate, I think originally they did live on site at kennels when they first moved there after the ‘issues’ in Norfolk. Toby was an amateur huntsman (or I’m 99% sure he was) which means he has a kennel huntsman working under him who looks after hounds and whips in on a hunting day. The long and short is normally an amateur only really hunts them and walks out doesn’t do much in kennels (although this can vary I think) and doesn’t get paid (again though that varys) I’m not sure if he was a master too. I’ve helped out at my local pack and the vast majority of hunt staff are on standard equestrian grooms wage working long hours and doing the unpleasant side of things like the fallen stock and skinning, a side the Coles never show.

Last edited:
Does she seriously believe the drivel she has written. The bit about working them is correct but she doesn’t seem to practice what she preaches.
Does anyone know how old RTG is??
She comes across as very immature and is really clueless. Does she honestly think that you can turn fat into muscle?? How odd.

Does anyone know how old RTG is??
She comes across as very immature and is really clueless. Does she honestly think that you can turn fat into muscle?? How odd.
Lots of people think that fat magically transforms into a different tissue type and that muscle weighs more than fat when they mean muscle is denser

Ohh I see Zoom has gone back to Bella Dunseath. I wonder why 🤔 I thought her loaner was making good progress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.