Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know more about the Coles family. I really like Callie and each to their own with hats. Lessons will be learned and it’s not for me to say. But I’m always hesitant of Tony.
How are they so wealthy and how do they make their money? Is he a nice person? What’s she like? Any goss?
Callie's a nice person and the kids are sweet but they left their old job after a great big kerfuffle of - missing, broken and lost- money, tack and horses, all not being what they ought to be, landowners weren't happy and some even let a neighbouring pack hunt the land instead as they were so fed up with Toby...
I've heard a fair bit 2nd hand but there's lots of not particularly nice hearsay too, but that's all it is, hearsay. 😬

Reactions: 4
Bear wasn't/isn't in foal. She lost the foetus early on and was just fat !
I haven’t watched her vlog but wondered if it was born dead at full term or if like you say wasn’t in foal when she left to foal (lost it early on). Such a shame as she hasn’t had much luck with trying to get her in foal.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched her vlog but wondered if it was born dead at full term or if like you say wasn’t in foal when she left to foal (lost it early on). Such a shame as she hasn’t had much luck with trying to get her in foal.
One of the vlogs just before Bear went away to foal, there was a particular clip of her and she just did not look remotely in foal to me. I remember thinking that she must have been hiding it really well because nothing about her shape looked like she might be just a month off foaling.
It didn’t actually come as a big shock to me when I found out she wasn’t. I realised I wasn’t going mad after all.
I’ve seen plenty of surprise foals in my time and even ones that other people don’t suspect I usually have an inkling from the way the mare holds herself.
I hope Meg gets her long awaited foal next year.

Reactions: 5
I would love to know more about the Coles family. I really like Callie and each to their own with hats. Lessons will be learned and it’s not for me to say. But I’m always hesitant of Tony.
How are they so wealthy and how do they make their money? Is he a nice person? What’s she like? Any goss?
She used to be a model. Her eldest child was with Jack Kidd, she used to live the socialite life

One of the vlogs just before Bear went away to foal, there was a particular clip of her and she just did not look remotely in foal to me. I remember thinking that she must have been hiding it really well because nothing about her shape looked like she might be just a month off foaling.
It didn’t actually come as a big shock to me when I found out she wasn’t. I realised I wasn’t going mad after all.
I’ve seen plenty of surprise foals in my time and even ones that other people don’t suspect I usually have an inkling from the way the mare holds herself.
This!

I was also surprised to learn in that vlog she made that they hadn’t scanned around Christmas time to check there was still something in there to be feeding.
If you have spent out all that money to get to the mare in foal, another £45/£50 scan to check is nothing.
No shade on Meg, just my opinion, I know not everyone does it, maybe this year they will.

Reactions: 8
This!

I was also surprised to learn in that vlog she made that they hadn’t scanned around Christmas time to check there was still something in there to be feeding.
If you have spent out all that money to get to the mare in foal, another £45/£50 scan to check is nothing.
No shade on Meg, just my opinion, I know not everyone does it, maybe this year they will.
A friends mare was last scanned in December (due June) and looks very different shape wise!

Reactions: 3
Oh I thought the exact same! The photos on the horsebox too.. she’s clearly not about to drop and that was on the way to “foal”

I do hope Meg pays more attention this year cos it’s pretty embarrassing, but also hilarious that she had a maternity shoot with her fat horse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m glad she was honest about it all though. I really disagree with people breeding for breedings sake and Meg has a lot of young naive followers. So to show how it can go wrong was actually refreshing as she painted such a fairytale on social media beforehand and it might make some people think twice before opting to go down the foal route.

I’m sure they will do a later scan if she takes this year, lessons learned etc. and I expect they’ll be less fuss made this time round on the whole.

I followed Callie for a bit because, oh charming the pony is in the house, but then I started to notice things that didn't sit right about the 'old School' approach etc and the hat thing, yeah, not to mention wearing old fashion velvet hats on the hunting field etc etc
This is all post Toby, she was very different before she met him.

Oh I thought the exact same! The photos on the horsebox too.. she’s clearly not about to drop and that was on the way to “foal”

I do hope Meg pays more attention this year cos it’s pretty embarrassing, but also hilarious that she had a maternity shoot with her fat horse 😂
So funny!!!! I would be mortified!

Reactions: 2
Meg explained that it was either reabsorbed or aborted before it got too big, so not near to full term. It was sometime after the heartbeat scan.
In Millie's going to stud vlog, they filmed bear and did actually make comment that she didn't look like she was going to foal in about a month whereas Millie did. So when there was no vlog/announcement of bears foal the week after badminton I got the feeling there was none. Even though maiden mares can go over by quite a bit.

Scarlet Martin posted a video of her singing.. She has some great technical skill but she sound off key to me. Maybe it's the voice effect she's using.

Didn’t take her long to block me 😂😂😂
It's a wonder she has any followers honestly

Callie's a nice person and the kids are sweet but they left their old job after a great big kerfuffle of - missing, broken and lost- money, tack and horses, all not being what they ought to be, landowners weren't happy and some even let a neighbouring pack hunt the land instead as they were so fed up with Toby...
I've heard a fair bit 2nd hand but there's lots of not particularly nice hearsay too, but that's all it is, hearsay. 😬
please tell us more? I remember a very cryptic post Callie wrote about a knight being wronged and blah blah blah…. 😂

Meg explained that it was either reabsorbed or aborted before it got too big, so not near to full term. It was sometime after the heartbeat scan.
In Millie's going to stud vlog, they filmed bear and did actually make comment that she didn't look like she was going to foal in about a month whereas Millie did. So when there was no vlog/announcement of bears foal the week after badminton I got the feeling there was none. Even though maiden mares can go over by quite a bit.

Scarlet Martin posted a video of her singing.. She has some great technical skill but she sound off key to me. Maybe it's the voice effect she's using.

It's a wonder she has any followers honestly
They all lick her arse and need bloody educating. Unfortunately for her I have two tiktocks so can still see all the crap. I replyed to the one about her neck being gorgeous, the horse is horrendously overweight and is going to get laminitis and thats what caused her to block me. I almost want Pepper to get laminitis to teach her a lesson but at the same time Pepper doesn’t deserve to suffer.

Attachments

I would be mortified if people thought my horse was a stallion due to the size of its crest

Reactions: 8
I’m glad she was honest about it all though. I really disagree with people breeding for breedings sake and Meg has a lot of young naive followers. So to show how it can go wrong was actually refreshing as she painted such a fairytale on social media beforehand and it might make some people think twice before opting to go down the foal route.

I’m sure they will do a later scan if she takes this year, lessons learned etc. and I expect they’ll be less fuss made this time round on the whole.
That’s why you never get your hopes up, easily done for sure! I know Meg would have been super excited when Bear was positive but anything can go wrong, and unfortunately it did. I would imagine next time they will scan further down the line, with small fat ponies it can be so deceiving.

They all lick her arse and need bloody educating. Unfortunately for her I have two tiktocks so can still see all the crap. I replyed to the one about her neck being gorgeous, the horse is horrendously overweight and is going to get laminitis and thats what caused her to block me. I almost want Pepper to get laminitis to teach her a lesson but at the same time Pepper doesn’t deserve to suffer.
The day people realise that a crest is not a good thing... Or that a crest isn't made of muscle. I despair

The day people realise that a crest is not a good thing... Or that a crest isn't made of muscle. I despair
In the laminitis groups on fb horses with much smaller crests have got laminitis!! Then you see the after picture of them and they have lost the weight unlike Pepper who looks like she has gained weight since RTG has owned her.

Poor pepper
Animal abuse through and trough. Thats the video I commented on and got blocked. One day she is going to kill that horse through over feeding.

Her eldest child is with Jack Kidd. Brother of supermodel Jodie kidd. He's a polo player I believe. I've noticed her delete comments about his real father.
Something obviously went down with Toby at the Douth Dorset hunt as she made made few cryptic posts when they moved on.
I take it Tobys family have a lot of money. Notnto get political but last general election she made some insensitive comment about who to vote for. Basically saying vote Conservative so Toby keeps his hunt staff job. When she had some replies about families unable to feed their children. She said if Toby lost his job she would be one of those mothers. Clearly forgetting that they send Jesse to Claysmore prep boarding which costs upwards of £8k a term and own and breed a string of expensive racehorses etc. Some of her actual followers called her out on being nasty and told her to delete the post and she ignored them all.
Hilarious that she wanted us all to vote Tory for Toby to keep him job...... And then they left anyway.... There's a question if jumped before shoved.
One of your screenshots has Olivia Tiffin in. I believe she writes such lovely children's horsey books, she does have a privileged life but can see that others don't. 💕

Her eldest child is with Jack Kidd. Brother of supermodel Jodie kidd. He's a polo player I believe. I've noticed her delete comments about his real father.
Something obviously went down with Toby at the Douth Dorset hunt as she made made few cryptic posts when they moved on.
I take it Tobys family have a lot of money. Notnto get political but last general election she made some insensitive comment about who to vote for. Basically saying vote Conservative so Toby keeps his hunt staff job. When she had some replies about families unable to feed their children. She said if Toby lost his job she would be one of those mothers. Clearly forgetting that they send Jesse to Claysmore prep boarding which costs upwards of £8k a term and own and breed a string of expensive racehorses etc. Some of her actual followers called her out on being nasty and told her to delete the post and she ignored them all.
I’ve never even heard of this family, clearly not upper class enough to see this on my suggested page so just had a peek 😂 definitely not my cup of tea - what a load of 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.