Equestrian Influencers #25 Tina not happy with her lot & chases a Badminton House Photo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evie posted on her stories - another lorry took her wing mirror. Also she said only 9 out of 42 in her section completed - weather was awful again

She’s so silly, one person questioned how it would affect the hats integrity and she basically said she didn’t care as she lived life on the edge🙄.
Remember this is the person who posted footage of her schooling her horse without any hat because she had a date and didn't want to mess up her hair...

weather was awful again
I have been watching Luhmühlen and they had a horrendous storm that lasted minutes but took out fences and brought down a tree onto the course. Never seen anything like it!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Yes I am. Her latest post. It's so so bad.
I thought so, just wanted to check as I get mixed up when talking about Blobthecob and Blogofacob.

Her latest post is awful. It’s a shame because she did lose weight and was looking great but now she is back, possibly bigger that before.

Why are judges not pulling riders up who are that obese? Is it fear of being told they are ‘fat shaming’ I wonder?

That girl had lost so much weight but she looks like she’s put even more back on.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what was found with Whizzy Welsh's Seren? She's obviously doing some kind of rehab, as she said she's feeling great already and can start trot work soon. Had injections maybe?

it’s awful isn’t it. Shame on the judge for not pulling her up!
i think there’s this weird notion that British people feel they can’t mention a really fat person’s weight. I had a saddle fitting this weekend and I’m not skinny, I’m a size 14 and the fitter pulled me up for my weight on a 16.3hh! Fair play to her. But if I’m being warned about being big at a side 14, how does no one say anything to blobonacob or raythegoth etc

Reactions: 9
It really is astonishing to me that she doesn’t get pulled up. I remember there was one competition last year I believe, where she was stopped and told she was too big for the horse. After that, she lost a lot of weight quickly, but has now put that back on plus more. I’m making huge assumptions here but I do think she has an eating/binging disorder and probably lost the weight by severely restricting herself and it wasn’t sustainable. Hence the yo-yoing weight. It’s classic. She needs therapy or help from a nutritionist to make changes to her diet that are sustainable and to address her relationship with food. Shes such a lovely rider, it’s a shame to see her now too big to ride. The horses will be fucked by their teens.
IMG_8474.jpeg

IMG_8473.jpeg

IMG_8472.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but Natalie the South Coast vet has just posted that Harry has colicked and died.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Why are judges not pulling riders up who are that obese? Is it fear of being told they are ‘fat shaming’ I wonder?

That girl had lost so much weight but she looks like she’s put even more back on.
Such a shame she never sorted her relationship around food. Makes me wonder if she joined a diet cult like slimming world. I have a tit relationship with food due to growing up in an age where Bridget Jones was considered fat. And you need a flat stomach or you’re not good enough. The person that birthed me has spent her whole life joining diet cult after diet cult and still piles the weight back on after loosing it all through whatever diet cult she is following and the shot relationship with food she has gained from it has been passed down to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i think there’s this weird notion that British people feel they can’t mention a really fat person’s weight. I had a saddle fitting this weekend and I’m not skinny, I’m a size 14 and the fitter pulled me up for my weight on a 16.3hh! Fair play to her. But if I’m being warned about being big at a side 14, how does no one say anything to blobonacob or raythegoth etc
Size 14 UK or US sizes? I’d be surprised if it was 16.3 and a UK size 14!